The Student Room Group

Guys - Would you care if a girl was considerably taller than you in heels?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
OK I am going to ditch the heels then and wear plain gladiators or something with a cream lace thingy dress instead, it will be a summery evening so it should be alright then. It is a theatre ball after all

Damn it... I am not even that tall! :erm:

If you think the heels look nice, then wear them! I personally never notice height differences with people in relationships (unless its like 10 inches or something). Who cares what anyone else thinks anyway.
Reply 21
Original post by dinotopiaisawful
If you think the heels look nice, then wear them! I personally never notice height differences with people in relationships (unless its like 10 inches or something). Who cares what anyone else thinks anyway.

But it will look weird. We look good same height anyhow so I may as well go with that :cool:
Me and my boyf are both 5'4"...

I've not worn heels in two years :frown:
I'm quite tall myself ~6ft, and personally I'd find it pretty hot. Maybe not considerably taller than me, but the same height more or less would be something I'd find very attractive.

Not sure how I'd feel if I was short like the guy you're on about though. At my prom, there were loads of boy/girl couples where the girl was taller than the guy because of heels though, so it's not like it will be a hugely weird sight or anything.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by lukas1051
I'm quite tall myself ~6ft, and personally I'd find it pretty hot. Maybe not considerably taller than me, but the same height more or less would be something I'd find very attractive.

Not sure how I'd feel if I was short like the guy you're on about though.

Yeah... what I was thinking but he is not the insecure type seeing as most of the girls in my year and below want his babies. I should stop worrying and being insecure myself. It won't do at all :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah... what I was thinking but he is not the insecure type seeing as most of the girls in my year and below want his babies. I should stop worrying and being insecure myself. It won't do at all :s-smilie:

Yeah, well as I said it's not like you'll be the only ones anyway, all the girls will be wearing heels so there are bound to be other couples where the girl is taller than the boy. 5 inches isn't exactly a huge difference anyway, don't worry about it :smile:
I'd care coz then she'd be 6'3+ and taller than just about everyone around :s-smilie:

But then it'd also be sexy as hell.
I'm 6ft 2-3.....

so this girl would have to be pretty damn tall....which is a very very good thing in my books anyway :sexface:
Some couples don't care about height
Reply 29
He wont mind as long as you dont mind if he wears a short skirt showing off a pre made mangina

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending