The Student Room Group

No one believe I got a tattoo :/

I got a tattoo and posted a picture of it on facebook right now. I got 10 comments, 2 were passive appreciative and 8 were just 'i don't believe it'/'it is fake'

I don't know why I made this thread, i'm just annoyed. Why would people think I never got a tattoo? I feel a bit embarassed trying to 'prove' it in the comments bit. Maybe i'm overthinking it and it will be lolish when everyone sees for real.

Sorry for ranting.

Scroll to see replies

I wouldnt worry too much. It is only fb afterall.
facebook isnt the be all and end all, you know you got it so i wouldnt worry about it
Original post by Anonymous
I got a tattoo and posted a picture of it on facebook right now. I got 10 comments, 2 were passive appreciative and 8 were just 'i don't believe it'/'it is fake'

I don't know why I made this thread, i'm just annoyed. Why would people think I never got a tattoo? I feel a bit embarassed trying to 'prove' it in the comments bit. Maybe i'm overthinking it and it will be lolish when everyone sees for real.

Sorry for ranting.

you sound like some spoilt attention seeking brat, so what you have a tattoo and what does it matter what anyone thinks, so you got a some what lukewarm receptions from your facebook friends, do you expect an even better response from a bunch of randoms on TSR???
Who gives a ****?
Surely you get a tattoo for its meaning, not so that you can tell everyone about it?
Clearly you're too boring, so no one believes you got one.

Be more exciting in the future.
Reply 7
Well, I don't believe you even posted it on facebook. :tongue:
Reply 8
Did you get it in a packet sweets?
Reply 9
Maybe it has a spelling mistake on it, and people don't believe you're thick enough to let that happen
Reply 10
If the only reason you got it is to brag on Facebook, then start worrying. If you actually got it for a decent reason though, don't worry.
But you know you've got it, so why does it matter? :dontknow:
And surely when people see it in real life they'll believe you? :tongue:
maybe it is fake?
Reply 13
Some one didnt believe me i had tuna for dinner once!!!!!!!! CURSE THEM

Sorry for ranting.

When I got mine people did not believe me either.
Because they considered me to be "to posh" and "to classy" to get one. And because it is "too perfect and the colors are too alive to be real" .
I just mentioned it once, when I first got it. And when we all went together few months later to the beach they were all surprised I still had it :P
I prefer when people don't know I have it and then go "oh woow?? you've got a tattoo? that's so hot :wink: "

Sorry for ranting.

They probably don't believe you would do anything that stupid. You should be flattered!

Sorry for ranting.

Prove it. I don't believe you.
You don't sound old or mature enough to get a tattoo. Maybe that's why nobody believes you.
Reply 18
Original post by emeritus2011

Original post by emeritus2011
you sound like some spoilt attention seeking brat, so what you have a tattoo and what does it matter what anyone thinks, so you got a some what lukewarm receptions from your facebook friends, do you expect an even better response from a bunch of randoms on TSR???

Ooooh I feel sorry for you. Such a sour response. I got one and mobile uploaded it (i'm very un-tattooish, so I thought it'd be funny). People don't seem to believe it...so I was wondering why? Do they think i'm a pussy or what's so unlikely of me doing it just because it's unpredictable.

Hope you got your perk from the insult. Have fun insulting faceless non-existent 'anons' I pity your sad life.
Reply 19
Original post by History-Student

Original post by History-Student
Clearly you're too boring, so no one believes you got one.

Be more exciting in the future.

Yeah I agree with this!! Thanks for the serious reply mate! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending