The Student Room Group

Is it possible to find love on TSR?

Is it? Have any two users on here been complete strangers before TSR and are now dating? This may sound ridiculous, but any girls on here who want to give it a go? :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no thank you.
......wow.

Desperate wouldn't be the right word.
Reply 3
A fat girl might :smile:
I've had my heart broken by two TSRians.
Twice.
Pathetic is not the word...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
I'm marrying someone I met on TSR, and we're not the first TSR wedding. Though I should point out that weren't "online boyfriend/girlfriend" or anything like that - we met in real life and then got together.

There are plenty of couples on here, though most of them didn't start out by asking for online dates!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Helenia
I'm marrying someone I met on TSR, and we're not the first TSR wedding.

There are plenty of couples on here, though most of them didn't start out by asking for online dates!

I can't tell if you're joking :frown:

jesus, why the negs?! they're hitting my like a ****ing truck!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
There's a lot of wading through trolls you'd have to do.
Reply 8
Original post by lechaton-x
I've had my heart broken by two TSRians.
Twice.
Pathetic is not the word...

Wanna make it a third? :smile: xx
Reply 9
Lol It's sweet and sad at the same time.
Reply 10
Err your post is odd.

Having said that TSR imo, is a really good medium to find like-minded/opposite-minded people. It's a forum where people are responding and expressing their views, beliefs, opinions, attractions etc. You fancy a lassie and you check her facebook out but all that shows is her photos and what she wants us to see. It displays her social interaction - but what is more interesting in a girl is how she behaves away from the confines of her social circle and also her responses to certain questions posted on the H&R thread (mainly: do you swallow).

I think it's a good place to get to know, find something realer despites its cyber roots. I have a GF though so I wouldn't look at users in that way. Plus its hard to get a boner from a tsr webpage profilw. No offence.
Well RK (admin) and randdom (supermod) are engaged. Been together 5 years.
Original post by Rory :)

Not really
There probably are genuine people on here, who would make a great companion, but it's hard to distinguish them from the social outcasts and trolls. I have become good friends with someone I met on here who lives fairly near me. I don't think there is much likelihood of us ever dating, but it shows there are nice people on here.
Original post by Helenia
I'm marrying someone I met on TSR, and we're not the first TSR wedding. Though I should point out that weren't "online boyfriend/girlfriend" or anything like that - we met in real life and then got together.

Everyone who negs me loves Rebecca Black.
(edited 13 years ago)
I joined to pick up chicks :cool:

Srs, put this on your profile/sig and wait for the pms:
"Horny perv looking to meat chix with a tight body but loose morals"
Reply 16
Original post by lechaton-x
Not really

Reply 17
Thanks for your offer but no.
Well yes it is possible.
It's like eating out of a dumpster, you can do it, but doesn't mean that you should.
Original post by Rory :)

You want to break her heart a third time? a bit overboard no?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending