The Student Room Group

My first 'girlfriend'

Scroll to see replies

Step 1. Google how to kiss

step 2. Give her some story about how you've been saving yourself for the right one

step 3. Only be the lovable geek-chic of you can pull it off

(Optional) step 4. Have a tactical W***

step 5. Earn those spurs
Reminds me of that tv show 'beauty and the geek'

Just go for it OP, go around there and kiss her. DO IT!
If you're that scared to kiss her then why don't you just tell her your doubts and ask her to take the lead? Don't be worried about anything else, it doesn't need to lead anywhere further than a kiss. Just go for it man, you only get better by practice!
3 months without kissing her is insane, that stuff should be happening on the first couple of 'dates'.

The girls seems to like your 'geekiness'. That doesn't mean she wants to make all the moves, you have to overcome your lack of confidence and make a move. Then reap the sexytime.
Reply 24
Dude, just relax.

I can imagine you're pretty anxious, but you're in a fantastic position, you don't realize your own luck here. :tongue:

But yeah, just relax man. Just kiss her in a "peck" first, and then go on from there. You never know when or if you'll get a chance like this again, but don't for the love of **** leave it! :redface:

Chill out, realize the benefits of the position you're in, take it fairly quickly now you've left it this long and just relax. :tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
Fine, it was more like 2 and a half months? I'm so busy with my degree that I only get to see her once a week, which is 10 dates...and sadly I got scared all those 10 times.

Get drunk :yy:
Anon or delete

I'm a 21 year old guy who has never kissed a girl before. I've tried my best to put myself out there but I've just been through a string of rejections since the age of 14. On a night out I met a great girl. She was gorgeous, funny and seemed to be entertained by my maths jokes in the smoking area outside the club (even though she didn't get them :colondollar:), in fact so entertained that she asked for my number.

Couldn't believe my luck really, she called me, arranged a date and we had an awesome time together even though we're complete opposites. I'm a socially awkward, lanky virgin who studies actuarial science and she's a LSBU media student who is possibly the hottest girl I've seen in my life.

We've been texting non-stop since we met to get to know each other better. Last night we were talking about previous relationships and its seems she's a complete party girl with a long list of conquests- but she said because she's graduating this year she wants to put it all behind her and settle down. I told her that, the only action I've got is her kissing my cheek. :frown: I guessed she was a little bit put off when she had me reiterate that I was a virgin when we were out for lunch today then replied with 'Is that why you never kiss me?' I nodded and just told her that I'm new to all this and need to get used to it, she said it was fine but I could sense disappointment. Bit confused though because I thought girls wanted to take it slow? We've been dating for 3 months now- have I got to kiss her soon?

I feel so awkward since this conversation with her, I don't know what to do, where to put my hands, how many Xs to leave at the end of my texts, how to kiss her....I just felt like things were going really awesome, now I'm tempted to break it off because I have no idea what I'm doing...

I just really needed to vent and get some good opinions on where to go with this girl. All of my guy friends don't really have much experience either and the few girl mates that I have confided in have rather cattily told me that she's a slag and looks like something out of 'The Only Way is Essex', one even went as far to say that she's a potential gold digger who reckons settling down with a LSE grad will leave her set for life. This upsets me, because even though she isn't as 'clever' as the people I usually hang around with- she does charity work, she's good fun, she's incredibly kind and considerate...to top it all off, she's gorgeous.

Sorry for the essay...just some advice would be good, she's the most amazing thing to ever happen to me and I don't want to scare her off with my inexperience.

TLDR
- I met a really hot fun girl who I'm staring to fall in love with.
- She has lots of 'experience'
- I'm a virgin and am too scared to kiss her, or even hold her hand in the street.
- She's getting annoyed by this.
- I don't know what to do.

Mate, you're 21! Not 14 or 15! You should have grown some by now.
Also, are you sure she considers you her boyfriend?
Reply 27
this is a troll , she would of kissed you by now
Reply 28
Original post by newts2k
U need to relax firstly. Girls like men who seem relaxed and in control. Anyway, take her out, give her a drink or two, make a funny and then after she's stopped laughing, make your lunge so basically that will seem spontaneous to her. I wouldn't do it at an awkward silence mment or something

yeah thats great advice , if its spontaneous it'l b fun and you'll be more relaxed
Reply 29
Original post by haloturk
this is a troll , she would of kissed you by now

She refuses to kiss me if she thinks I don't want or I'm not comfortable.
If I was in a relationship with someone who hadn kissed me and we'd been together three months, I would feel like he didn't fancy me and didn't want to be intimate with me.
Reply 31
I'm going to get the tube to hers and kiss her.
Wish me luck guys!
She wants your money.

3 months without a kiss? Im willing to bet my left nut she's getting dicked by someone else.
Reply 33
let us know how it goes
Reply 34
All relationships are transactional - I mean you're a 21 year old complete virgin ffs. If she likes the idea of shacking up with someone who might be rich for a bit, you get laid, she'll show you how to shag and please a women, probably give you far more confidence, better lines, dress sense, respect, conversation etc. Also a hot girl will increase your attractiveness to other girls. Kiss her, do your thing, make sure you get laid. If she is a kind charitable interesting person then you have a good relationship - if she just wants the money and security then you can get the social and sex ed, leave her and get someone nicer and more like you.

You win either way basically.

When you hug at the start of end of a date, just kiss her, put your bottom lip under her top lip and let your top lip brush the top of her top lip. How she kisses you from there indicates how she wants to be kissed.

3 kisses is pretty conventional, if she offers something good/says something nice, reward it with more kisses (in texts).
(edited 13 years ago)

Anon or delete

I'm a 21 year old guy who has never kissed a girl before. I've tried my best to put myself out there but I've just been through a string of rejections since the age of 14. On a night out I met a great girl. She was gorgeous, funny and seemed to be entertained by my maths jokes in the smoking area outside the club (even though she didn't get them :colondollar:), in fact so entertained that she asked for my number.

Couldn't believe my luck really, she called me, arranged a date and we had an awesome time together even though we're complete opposites. I'm a socially awkward, lanky virgin who studies actuarial science and she's a LSBU media student who is possibly the hottest girl I've seen in my life.

We've been texting non-stop since we met to get to know each other better. Last night we were talking about previous relationships and its seems she's a complete party girl with a long list of conquests- but she said because she's graduating this year she wants to put it all behind her and settle down. I told her that, the only action I've got is her kissing my cheek. :frown: I guessed she was a little bit put off when she had me reiterate that I was a virgin when we were out for lunch today then replied with 'Is that why you never kiss me?' I nodded and just told her that I'm new to all this and need to get used to it, she said it was fine but I could sense disappointment. Bit confused though because I thought girls wanted to take it slow? We've been dating for 3 months now- have I got to kiss her soon?

I feel so awkward since this conversation with her, I don't know what to do, where to put my hands, how many Xs to leave at the end of my texts, how to kiss her....I just felt like things were going really awesome, now I'm tempted to break it off because I have no idea what I'm doing...

I just really needed to vent and get some good opinions on where to go with this girl. All of my guy friends don't really have much experience either and the few girl mates that I have confided in have rather cattily told me that she's a slag and looks like something out of 'The Only Way is Essex', one even went as far to say that she's a potential gold digger who reckons settling down with a LSE grad will leave her set for life. This upsets me, because even though she isn't as 'clever' as the people I usually hang around with- she does charity work, she's good fun, she's incredibly kind and considerate...to top it all off, she's gorgeous.

Sorry for the essay...just some advice would be good, she's the most amazing thing to ever happen to me and I don't want to scare her off with my inexperience.

TLDR
- I met a really hot fun girl who I'm staring to fall in love with.
- She has lots of 'experience'
- I'm a virgin and am too scared to kiss her, or even hold her hand in the street.
- She's getting annoyed by this.
- I don't know what to do.

Dude in your case, youd be a fool to dump her even if what your female friends are saying in true and that she is a 'slag'. You could say, this is the chance for you to gain the much needed experience, also you claim she is hot, so its all gd. If things dont go as planned at leastt you would have a better understanding of how many x to add to an end of a text or when to kiss her.... etc.

I dont suggest you marry/settle down with her though :lolwut:
Reply 36
Dude.... no way have you been dating for 3 months and haven't kissed her.

Man the **** up.

The girl wants a smashing, that's why she looks dissapointed. Stop using your head and overthinking and use your cock!
Reply 37
A maths joke - seriously? I think we found the reason you didn't get a girlfriend before lol.
Reply 38
Man the **** up.
wow youre really lucky to have a girl who is still dating you after 3 months and no kiss.
Dont worry about it, jsut go for it. Kissing is one of these things that everyone can automatically do even for their first time.

If you're really worried then kiss her at a party or something where your both tipsy - less tension and all that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending