The Student Room Group

guys, would you like this?

Im not very romantic by nature, but today when my fiance comes back home, im going to drive him to the airport and board a plane to barcelona, his favourite city for his birthday. just thought of it today, and im actually doing it.

he loves footie and his favourite stadium is out there, requested to play a one- a side game with him for an hour and 'let him win'. kidding, he woops my ass at it everytime.

what would you think if your partner did it for you? guys, is this too over the top?

oh, and im paying, before i get asked that :P
Reply 1
I'd dump you. I'd want you deep throating my cock, not all this namby pamby crap.

God. Women are bloody clueless, no wonder men rule the world.
Reply 2
Doing something that he would absolutely love is hardly likely to be 'over-the-top'. I imagine that he'd really appreciate it.
Original post by goddogit
Im not very romantic by nature, but today when my fiance comes back home, im going to drive him to the airport and board a plane to barcelona, his favourite city for his birthday. just thought of it today, and im actually doing it.

he loves footie and his favourite stadium is out there, requested to play a one- a side game with him for an hour and 'let him win'. kidding, he woops my ass at it everytime.

what would you think if your partner did it for you? guys, is this too over the top?

i'd love it as long as i didn't have any really important meetings etc that i needed to be at. did you manage to find out if he had anywhere really important he had to be at? good luck to you guys though, sounds awesome ^__^.
I would like this if i was him, to answer your question
Reply 5
**** wrong thread

Edit: I would be over the moon if a girl did that for me.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
That sounds amazing. It's romantic, but personal, which makes it better. Is it for a special event or just random?

I would marry the girl who would do that for me.... :biggrin:

Have a nice trip.. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by d123
That sounds amazing. It's romantic, but personal, which makes it better. Is it for a special event or just random?

his birthday! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Countmein
I'd dump you. I'd want you deep throating my cock, not all this namby pamby crap.

God. Women are bloody clueless, no wonder men rule the world.

Reply 10
Original post by -anti-anti-
i'd love it as long as i didn't have any really important meetings etc that i needed to be at. did you manage to find out if he had anywhere really important he had to be at? good luck to you guys though, sounds awesome ^__^.

basically, he's just finished a project, so its a week before he starts his new assignment :smile:
Reply 11
his birthday! :smile:

Ah, sorry, you did say that in the OP, my mistake! Well, it sounds like a lovely idea and I'm sure he'd love it. Have fun :biggrin:
basically, he's just finished a project, so its a week before he starts his new assignment :smile:

good timing, the best of luck to you guys hehe.
Sounds like he should love it! Have fun :biggrin:
Ah wow, what a lucky guy.

Have a good time :smile:
I think it's a beautiful idea!
Reply 16
somehow get access to the Nou Camp (assuming thats his favourite? Bernabeu if not?) and lie naked on the centre-circle. then you're quids in!
Reply 17
^ hahaha wouldnt he like that. in barca atm btw :smile:

why two of the same threads?:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending