The Student Room Group

Can nobody see the potential of the Far Right in Britain?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by humanrights
the extreme left has been in power for a while now.........

open borders. crippling welfare state. 'hug a peaodophile murderer' justice policies. sex education for 5 year olds. islamificiation. institutional christ hate. institutional white hate. wind farm madness.......

i don't think a far right party would or even could do any more damage to the fabric of british society......

People like you are the reason I am anti-democracy.
Reply 61
Original post by HistoryRepeating
People like you are the reason I am anti-democracy.

Well, what in that statement do you disagree with exactly?
Original post by baldwin123
Well, what in that statement do you disagree with exactly?

Literally every statement - its all a bunch of hyperbolic bull****.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 63
I love how anyone futher right than UKIP is immediatley painted as a Thuggish Nazi party by most TSRians.

True fact guys, some people with far-ish Right views have them for good reason, just because you don't agree doesn't mean they're stupid. I have some pretty far right views, but I'm not a racist, or ignorant.
welfare state is extreme left. 50p tax rate is extreme left. sure, its not outright economic communism yet, but, socially, britain is already a quasi communist state-- governed by marxist politically correct doctrines.

You're an idiot. Loads of "far right" parties advocate high taxes, why? Because it's based on jealousy. Poor white folks blame their own poverty on the rich. Hitler had an extensive welfare state, the BNP would punish the bankers to the point of destroying what is quite possibly the only real money maker the UK has.
Reply 65
Original post by PendulumBoB
You're an idiot. Loads of "far right" parties advocate high taxes, why? Because it's based on jealousy. Poor white folks blame their own poverty on the rich. Hitler had an extensive welfare state, the BNP would punish the bankers to the point of destroying what is quite possibly the only real money maker the UK has.

Lol banking is the only real money maker the UK has... well firstly that isn't true and secondly they pay a pathetically small amount of taxes anyway so provide next to nothing to this country.
Original post by Jacktri
Lol banking is the only real money maker the UK has... well firstly that isn't true and secondly they pay a pathetically small amount of taxes anyway so provide next to nothing to this country.

They pay a small percent by the overage sum is huge. Where else does the money the government spend come from?
Reply 67
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
Do you really think that the West would lose to a bunch of countries that hate their own neighbours? India and Pakistan hate each other and then there is China who hate both. The Middle East would just be destroyed if it was a total war. If anything, the 'arrogance' would increase as a result.

There is no way in hell that NATO would lose to those countries.

Pakistan is no match for India now. And in the future Pakistan will be a mere annoyance than a real threat.

China and India may have their differences, but they'll never go to war with each other. They both stand to lose too much in the process.

China is already wrapping a fist around the West's balls by buying up their debt and forcing the west to be economically dependent on them. Very smart those Chinese.

India should eventually get in on the act, while weaning themselves off western investment, then when the time is right, they should use economic warfare to plunge western economies into chaos, crippling their financial power, and ultimately their military power. After a few months so the West will be very vulnerable.

We've had to endure your cr*p for generations. We're a patient people. We don;t have to rely on military power alone, and we can wait until the time is right.
Reply 68
are you aware that the arabs and whites were rival powers until the white europeans overtook following the renaissance?

millions of white christians were enslaved by arabs. spain, a white country was occupied by arabs for centuries. arabs conquered the old eastern roman empire, they attempted to invade europe for centuries, finally being repelled at the battle of le panto.

white people today and victims of massive levels of anti white violence all across the western world. america especially.

you are a racist.

Oh, I feel so sorry for the poor white people, they've had it sooooo bad.

Who the hell are the blacks, who were enslaved by whites to complain?

Who the hell are the Indians, who were enslaved and robbed blind by whites to complain?

They've been sooo bad to the whites over the years, haven't they? And it's not like Blacks and Asians ever suffer discrimination at the hands of whites, is it?

Poor whites. You have it so bad.

Idiot.
Reply 69
Original post by PendulumBoB
They pay a small percent by the overage sum is huge. Where else does the money the government spend come from?

from all the other taxes businesses and people pay? Barclays paid £113m in corporation tax in 2009 if you combine it with all the other banks it doesn't even make £1billion so you are saying that in 2009 the only money the government made was £1billion?
This is what happens when you dont believe in equality or understand how countries make money.

See people can learn to live with each other peacefully, not via segregation. :no:
Original post by Yawn!
Pakistan is no match for India now. And in the future Pakistan will be a mere annoyance than a real threat.

China and India may have their differences, but they'll never go to war with each other. They both stand to lose too much in the process.

China is already wrapping a fist around the West's balls by buying up their debt and forcing the west to be economically dependent on them. Very smart those Chinese.

India should eventually get in on the act, while weaning themselves off western investment, then when the time is right, they should use economic warfare to plunge western economies into chaos, crippling their financial power, and ultimately their military power. After a few months so the West will be very vulnerable.

We've had to endure your cr*p for generations. We're a patient people. We don;t have to rely on military power alone, and we can wait until the time is right.

Who is this 'we'?

Okay, China has the debt bought up, but if they were to be destroyed who would chase it up? India are no match for any Western country, not even Belgium. Are you going to send the slum kids to attack, or how about the frail women?

The West has far more economic and military power than the East, to suggest otherwise shows that you're delusional.
Reply 72
Who is this 'we'?

Okay, China has the debt bought up, but if they were to be destroyed who would chase it up? India are no match for any Western country, not even Belgium. Are you going to send the slum kids to attack, or how about the frail women?

The West has far more economic and military power than the East, to suggest otherwise shows that you're delusional.

Maybe you should do a little more research if you think the Indian military is full of slum kids.

India is a match for many European countries. If Britain tried to pull an Iraq on India it would get smashed up onside of the subcontinent to the other. And the US would never dare, they can barely handle Afghanistan, who are they going to handle a country of over 1.2 billion with an army over 3.5m strong, with the third highest military spending in the world?

Only your pathetic British patriotism leads you to believe it is still a military force in the world anymore. Why does it need to jump on the US bandwagon in order to do anything these days. Think Britian would be bombing libya if the US weren't involved?

Yes. The East does not match the West now, but it will one day. It's inevitable. So you just keep cutting the military budget, while India and others increase theirs.

Good boy.
Original post by Yawn!
Maybe you should do a little more research if you think the Indian military is full of slum kids.

India is a match for many European countries. If Britain tried to pull an Iraq on India it would get smashed up onside of the subcontinent to the other. And the US would never dare, they can barely handle Afghanistan, who are they going to handle a country of over 1.2 billion with an army over 3.5m strong, with the third highest military spending in the world?

Only your pathetic British patriotism leads you to believe it is still a military force in the world anymore. Why does it need to jump on the US bandwagon in order to do anything these days. Think Britian would be bombing libya if the US weren't involved?

Yes. The East does not match the West now, but it will one day. It's inevitable. So you just keep cutting the military budget, while India and others increase theirs.

Good boy.

Army of 3.5 million? It's actually 1.3 million active and some reserves etc. It doesn't matter how many people you have in the army if they're not trained as well as the West. Iraq and Afghanistan are not total wars, hence it isn't their full potential. If the West wanted to use their jets they could, at will.

Third highest military spending in the world? You mean third behind USA, PRC, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Japan, Germany, Saudi Arabia and Italy? That third, yes?

My pathetic patriotism? What about yours? Has India ever actually done something other than win the CWC? They are such an insignificant nation, who without British help would still be sucking puddles for water.

Foreign suppliers:

Russian Federation
Israel
France
United States
United Kingdom
Sweden
Belgium
Germany
Italy
Brazil
Romania
Turkey

It may just be me but that seems like an awful lot of Western nations helping the Indian Army out. Now, if India were to turn against the West, where would they get their weapons from?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 74
Army of 3.5 million? It's actually 1.3 million active and some reserves etc. It doesn't matter how many people you have in the army if they're not trained as well as the West. Iraq and Afghanistan are not total wars, hence it isn't their full potential. If the West wanted to use their jets they could, at will.

Third highest military spending in the world? You mean third behind USA, PRC, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Japan, Germany, Saudi Arabia and Italy? That third, yes?

My pathetic patriotism? What about yours? Has India ever actually done something other than win the CWC? They are such an insignificant nation, who without British help would still be sucking puddles for water.

Foreign suppliers:

Russian Federation
Israel
France
United States
United Kingdom
Sweden
Belgium
Germany
Italy
Brazil
Romania
Turkey

It may just be me but that seems like an awful lot of Western nations helping the Indian Army out. Now, if India were to turn against the West, where would they get their weapons from?

Clearly you got your information from OUTDATED wikipedia pages.

In 2010, combined, Army (plus reserves) comes to around 3.5m. 1.3 is only their standing army.

India's military spending is over $70 billion in PPP terms. And that's what's officially spent. They spend more unofficially. They ARE the third highest military spenders.

India has won more wars post WW2 than Britain has. And that's with out having the US as a f*** buddy.

As for the numbers vs training argument...as I recall the Soviets beat the Germans....

And the Indian military isn't the Iraqi military...they are well trained. And they're spending increasing amounts on a indigenous military manufacturing base, hence why they have indigenously built jets and tanks....

If Argentina decided to take the Falklands back, Britain couldn't do s***. What hope to they have against India. Your arrogance can't be used as a weapon over there.
Original post by Yawn!
Clearly you got your information from OUTDATED wikipedia pages.

In 2010, combined, Army (plus reserves) comes to around 3.5m. 1.3 is only their standing army.

India's military spending is over $70 billion in PPP terms. And that's what's officially spent. They spend more unofficially. They ARE the third highest military spenders.

India has won more wars post WW2 than Britain has. And that's with out having the US as a f*** buddy.

As for the numbers vs training argument...as I recall the Soviets beat the Germans....

And the Indian military isn't the Iraqi military...they are well trained. And they're spending increasing amounts on a indigenous military manufacturing base, hence why they have indigenously built jets and tanks....

If Argentina decided to take the Falklands back, Britain couldn't do s***. What hope to they have against India. Your arrogance can't be used as a weapon over there.

So even though no one else knows that India are the 3rd highest, they are? Okay then.

Britain has only been involved in a few wars - winning the Falklands and First Gulf War. The current Afghanistan war isn't a war in the same context where there is a winner and loser (due to low intensity conflict and an undefinable enemy).

'As for the numbers vs training argument...as I recall the Soviets beat the Germans....'

Please don't bring up examples that you clearly have no idea about. Germany were well on their way to beating the Soviet Union until winter came. Now, I don't know if you know this but it gets pretty cold in Russia. The Germans were ill-prepared for such an occurrence, and it was that which allowed the Soviets to win, not training, or numbers.

If Argentina tried to talk the Falklands then they'd lose for a second time. Britain have better jets that they do, better aircraft carriers and better soldiers. Plus we have something they don't - the SAS.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 76
So even though no one else knows that India are the 3rd highest, they are? Okay then.

Britain has only been involved in a few wars - winning the Falklands and First Gulf War. The current Afghanistan war isn't a war in the same context where there is a winner and loser (due to low intensity conflict and an undefinable enemy).

'As for the numbers vs training argument...as I recall the Soviets beat the Germans....'

Please don't bring up examples that you clearly have no idea about. Germany were well on their way to beating the Soviet Union until winter came. Now, I don't know if you know this but it gets pretty cold in Russia. The Germans were ill-prepared for such an occurrence, and it was that which allowed the Soviets to win, not training, or numbers.

If Argentina tried to talk the Falklands then they'd lose for a second time. Britain have better jets that they do, better aircraft carriers and better soldiers. Plus we have something they don't - the SAS.

Actually I know plenty about this subject. Germany were winning, but it wasn't just the winter that stopped them. The decision to divert the offensive south to Kiev instead of Moscow gave the Soviets time to redeploy Siberian troops to Moscow in time to face the Germans. They had superior numbers in troops and equipment.

It seems YOU have no idea what you're talking about.

What aircraft carriers? You just scrapped the last on you had. Better soldiers, yeah they must feel real big picking on Afghan teenagers, and poorly trained militia, they wouldn't find it so easy against a real fighting force. Better jets, What jets? Eurofighters? Are they gonna fly all the way to the Falklands from Britain to provide 24/7 coverage? You are a patriotic fool, who denies the facts.

And actually the figures from India's defense spending come from the CIA factbook, see how my sources go beyond wikipedia?

The major powers know that both India and China are spending more than they declare, just like the US and probably most military powers, you don't show potential enemies your full hand if you don't need to.

The West is in terminal decline. While the East is rising. It's only a matter of time before the West loses it's ability to invade small countries at will, in order to steal their resources and bully their populations.
Original post by Yawn!
Actually I know plenty about this subject. Germany were winning, but it wasn't just the winter that stopped them. The decision to divert the offensive south to Kiev instead of Moscow gave the Soviets time to redeploy Siberian troops to Moscow in time to face the Germans. They had superior numbers in troops and equipment.

It seems YOU have no idea what you're talking about.

What aircraft carriers? You just scrapped the last on you had. Better soldiers, yeah they must feel real big picking on Afghan teenagers, and poorly trained militia, they wouldn't find it so easy against a real fighting force. Better jets, What jets? Eurofighters? Are they gonna fly all the way to the Falklands from Britain to provide 24/7 coverage? You are a patriotic fool, who denies the facts.

And actually the figures from India's defense spending come from the CIA factbook, see how my sources go beyond wikipedia?

The major powers know that both India and China are spending more than they declare, just like the US and probably most military powers, you don't show potential enemies your full hand if you don't need to.

The West is in terminal decline. While the East is rising. It's only a matter of time before the West loses it's ability to invade small countries at will, in order to steal their resources and bully their populations.

Most historians cite the fact that German soldiers were caught in Russia during the winter as the sole turning point. I have not heard one say that the decision to divert troops was the most important factor, so why would I include it?

We scrapped the last aircraft carrier? Amazing how it's helping to enforce the arms embargo in Libya then. Also, you obviously haven't seen the new aircraft carriers that are being developed for 2019 - look up Queen Elizabeth Class. The UK still have the HMS Illustrious until the new class is developed, not quite the same as getting rid of them all.

In terms of jets we have the Tornado, the Eurofighter and the BAE Hawk, which funnily enough, India have bought off of us. Why would they buy off the UK? Also, the F-35 Lightning II is joining in 2020. Looks like the UK will be safe for some time to come. Need I even say Trident?

The West is in decline - okay then, if you say so. I personally won't be worried about India, because I know that they can't do anything. Anyway, your break is over, back to the call centre!!
(edited 13 years ago)
get stuff done unlike liberal pussies
Original post by Yawn!
Oh, I feel so sorry for the poor white people, they've had it sooooo bad.

Who the hell are the blacks, who were enslaved by whites to complain?

Who the hell are the Indians, who were enslaved and robbed blind by whites to complain?

They've been sooo bad to the whites over the years, haven't they? And it's not like Blacks and Asians ever suffer discrimination at the hands of whites, is it?

Poor whites. You have it so bad.

Idiot.

racist scum boy.

'white people' never enslaved blacks, africans sold their captives to the private europeans traders. blacks were purchased from other blacks.

how dare you try and blame slavery on whites you racist.

the vast, vast majority of white people have spent their entire history in dire poverty until relatively recently. they never had anything to do with slavery or the crimes of governments elected by landowners, or tryants elected by no one.

serfs, subjects. indentured servants. slaves. oppressed. raped. sweat shop workers. lower classes........thats the history of white people you racist fool.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending