The Student Room Group

Is it possible to find love on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

I actually got together with someone on TSR, but it didn't work out. He was hot though :wink: AND im serious
Reply 41
I believe there is a TSR baby, too...

I don't treat this place as a dating site [those that do are just in for trouble] but have fallen for one or two people I've met irl from here :sad:
Not sure whether to laugh or cry about the possibility of going out with somebody on tsr.
Good for the people that have found 'love 'on tsr though :yep:
Original post by lechaton-x
I've had my heart broken by two TSRians.
Twice.
Pathetic is not the word...

Really? :frown: Tsr users are cold
Reply 44
Original post by ajp100688
I know people that have met online and started going out with each other and worked really well. However this is TSR, full of maladjusted racist obsessed with A level grade rahs. I wouldn't advise it in all honesty :tongue:

Oi, I've left uni, I'm not obsessed with A levels :p:
Better to find it in RL tbh. You're not going to a student website to find your true love.

Now step away from the computer...

Original post by lechaton-x
I've had my heart broken by two TSRians.
Twice.
Pathetic is not the word...

For reals??
No, I just get messages from pervy boys -.- I have a boyfriend so I don't care particularly, but some have been rather...overzealous...
Original post by kalaghoda
Is it? Have any two users on here been complete strangers before TSR and are now dating? This may sound ridiculous, but any girls on here who want to give it a go? :tongue:

apparently i have already reached my limit with negging you !
Original post by Helenia
Nope, deadly serious. We kind of knew of each other on TSR for ages, then finally met at a meet about 4 years ago, and got together after that. Getting married in September. :smile:

It's not conventional, but more and more people are entering into relationships with people they met online so I certainly don't think they're all "pathetic" or whatever.

Hell yes. Met my bf online 3 years ago (but on flirtomatic.com :mmm:). It's hardly taboo these days.

:smile:
Reply 49
Not here but via online gaming (ya gaming |_()|_) i have met people, some insanely hot.
Isn't there a TSR baby??
Original post by DancinBallerina
Isn't there a TSR baby??

Im sure there is :wink:
I can't say I've ever tried. Very happy with my boyfriend.
Not strictly the same thing, but I have a few friends who have used internet dating sights and met nice guys, they were pretty nervous about signing up though.
Reply 53
Original post by Anonymous
apparently i have already reached my limit with negging you !

sucks for you then..
Original post by thewiseone

Original post by thewiseone
Well yes it is possible.
It's like eating out of a dumpster, you can do it, but doesn't mean that you should.

Brilliant analogy :]
Yes...but it ended after a couple of years :frown: And i didn't expect it at all, just happened? :s-smilie: Was great whilst it lasted though.

Never again though :p:
Probably. Hasn't happened to me though! :smile:
Original post by theseeker
Im sure there is :wink:

LoL I'm sure I read that somewhere, gawd knows where I saw it on the forum though. Unless I was dreaming! ll :ninjagirl: lol . .
Reply 58
Original post by DancinBallerina
LoL I'm sure I read that somewhere, gawd knows where I saw it on the forum though. Unless I was dreaming! ll :ninjagirl: lol . .

Nah, you're right, there definitely is. At least 1, if not 2, I think.
Few relationships and current **** buddy have all been met from TSR. It's more a case of just talking a bit then getting numbers or something like that. It's just one of the many ways of meeting people, and a much better way than clubs imo if you want a relationship out of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending