The Student Room Group

To what extent are you okay with your girlfriend/boyfriend flirting with others?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ApplePi
But you say on your profile that you love Jack Wills...?

This isn't adding up.

And what exactly is wrong with Jack Wills? It's not all branded hoodies, they have lovely blazers and tea dresses, which look lovely.
Original post by .Ali.
Someone's done a fair bit of stalking! I love the way you have to post anon, keyboard warrior. Also, I haven't stated anywhere the number of sexual partners I have had, as frankly, it's none of TSR's business.

I don't delude myself, I just don't hang around in scum infested chavvy clubs. I hate the orange faced ugly girls and the equally moronic men with no ambition. I'd much rather go for a nice meal, or for a theater show. Something tasteful. :smile:

Rofl stalking?

You spurt your crap on her every day about how classy you are, how you are so superior to everyone. How chav's are so far below you, but lets face it, in reality your are no better than them, you just bask in your daddys money.

Time to ask who's the really keyboard warrior?
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
Rofl stalking?

You spurt your crap on her every day about how classy you are, how you are so superior to everyone. How chav's are so far below you, but lets face it, in reality your are no better than them, you just bask in your daddys money.

Time to ask who's the really keyboard warrior?

'Daddy's money' aww, someone's feeling rather jealous. Chavs are below me, chavs are below everyone. They're vile creatures. Oh and can you please learn to use the apostrophe correctly? Thanks.

You. You're the keyboard warrior, who called me a slapper for no reason what so ever.
Original post by .Ali.

Original post by .Ali.
Wow, a lot of posessive men on here! :lolwut:

This! Nothing wrong with harmless flirting :rolleyes:
Reply 44
Original post by ilovelife1234
This! Nothing wrong with harmless flirting :rolleyes:

Thankyou! :biggrin: Some very insecure people on here, I'm currently getting attacked by anon for being a 'slapper' for flirting. :lolwut:
Haha no I'd bloody kill him! But he doesn't really and if he did he'd say something that'd make me melt anyway... I wonder if that's just part of his game plan!? HA oh god
Original post by Anonymous
Do you mind when the verbal flirting is sexual, even in a jokey way?

To be honest, no I don't think I would be comfortable with that (but it's hard to say that for definite without an example). I think it depends on your partner too. My boyfriend is not a very flirty guy, he finds most girls quite annoying haha and obviously he's nice and friendly, but he's never been much of a ladies man. So if he were to be making lots of sexual comments to girls, on the one hand I would be worried because it is very out of character, but I know it wouldn't go anywhere.
Reply 47
Original post by .Ali.
And what exactly is wrong with Jack Wills? It's not all branded hoodies, they have lovely blazers and tea dresses, which look lovely.

They also cost a bomb.
Reply 48
Both me and my partner are very flirty and tactile people, we are both fine with it! The way I look at it is she always ends up leaving with me so no problem! It would also be hypocritical of me to be jealous as I flirt to!

I'd take issues with kissing and more but any less than that no problemo :wink:
Shouldn't it be up to the gf/bf whether it's okay? I thought we were merely giving our views to what extent of flirting do partners allow, not bashing people about it -.-
Original post by Angie varona

Original post by Angie varona
Men should be allowed to flirt.

Women shouldnt unless theyre are single.

What a load of bull**** :rolleyes: Why is that then?
Reply 51
What a load of bull**** :rolleyes: Why is that then?

Ignore him. He's one of those sad /b/tards who gets his kicks by abusing women on the internet.

Original post by ApplePi
They also cost a bomb.

So?
CAT FIGHT! What's all the hating on this Ali chick for? Meow, Anon you need to chill the **** out.
Original post by .Ali.

Original post by .Ali.
Thankyou! :biggrin: Some very insecure people on here, I'm currently getting attacked by anon for being a 'slapper' for flirting. :lolwut:

:rolleyes:, gosh some people are way too insecure on this thread. I would have pos repped you but ran out :frown:, maybe tomorrow :wink:
Reply 54
:rolleyes:, gosh some people are way too insecure on this thread. I would have pos repped you but ran out :frown:, maybe tomorrow :wink:

Haha I know. If someone doesn't trust their partner not to take it further, they shouldn't be dating them imo. :colonhash:
Reply 55
Original post by this charming girl
Class has nothing at all to do with someone's number of sexual partners. It's about respecting yourself and others.

Let's face it, it does. I don't know many people who would call the village bike classy.
Reply 56
Original post by dipless
Both me and my partner are very flirty and tactile people, we are both fine with it! The way I look at it is she always ends up leaving with me so no problem! It would also be hypocritical of me to be jealous as I flirt to!

This! :smile:
Original post by Superfrank

Original post by Superfrank
CAT FIGHT! What's all the hating on this Ali chick for? Meow, Anon you need to chill the **** out.

Agree :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by .Ali.
Haha I know. If someone doesn't trust their partner not to take it further, they shouldn't be dating them imo. :colonhash:

It isn't about trusting them not to take it further though, at least in my case. I feel like him saying these things (sexual 'player' things) makes him seem creepy and seedy, which embarrasses me, especially when I know he isn't actually like that. I feel like I'm going to have to end it because I can't take it anymore
Original post by dipless

Exactly! If it's okay between the girlfriend and boyfriend, what gives anyone else the right to say what's right or wrong!

And besides, when you're with someone for a long time, and you learn about all their amazing qualities and flaws, you learn what you can get away with, and what you can expect a sh*tstorm for :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending