The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anya~
Brassieres havent changed drastically. Only the underwires and ribbings have. Id say shes a cup size smaller in modern bras but Katy Perry topless is a B or a C cup depending on her cycle. She used to be a fat blonde too before becoming famous so there is no WAY that her breasts/cleavage are as perky as they seem. DD is small at 30 or 28 but its big at 34 or 36. 36DD is considered the holy grail AFAIK

but considering most women in Britain are FAT or overweight then yes I would say its average

34 DD I would say is slightly above average, I guess it depends on your viewpoint though.
I'm an E but I really don't look that big, I guess a D on a tiny person would look so out of proportion, where as Katy Perry's DD look fine?! Although I'd say hers are bigger than mine?!
Boobie wise, D is for delicious.
cup size is how many inches relative to backsize. Don't quote me on this, but as i recall...
Aa - flat chested
A - 1 inch difference to back size
B - 2 inch difference to back size
C - 3 inch
D - 4 inch
And so on. So a 30/32 D isn't that big 36D plus starts looking big.
I'm a 32D/34C and definitely not huge. But i'm comfortable. One should also consider that many women aren't properly measured and guess their size. Which is often too small. I was wearing 34b until i got measured.
Reply 44
A DD cup is nowhere near as big as people think it is, at least not in the bra shops I go to. I got measured at La Senza as a 32E-F and at Bravissimo as a 32E, and I don't look it at all. According to what some people in this thread have said, I look more like a D cup. Maybe it just looks different to me because I'm used to them, but I only look a little bigger than Katy Perry.
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
34 DD I would say is slightly above average, I guess it depends on your viewpoint though.

Either way it doesnt matter what size you are as long as it looks good in the "big picture". Its all about proportion. Who cares if youre a backsize 2 with VV cup when you have a nonexistent butt and walk at a right angle?

Face
Body
Individual body parts

in that order
Depends what you're comparing it to.
Original post by ApplePi
People say anything more than a handful is a waste....

At least ours don't get in the way too much! And won't sag too much :wink:

Small and perky ftw!

How is this supposed to make bigger breasted girls feel?
I hate how its fine for people to comfort small breasted girls by saying bad things about bigger breasts, but its not fine to do the opposite.
Original post by Rory :)
A = Almost Boobs
B = Barely there
C = Can't Complain!
D = Damn!
DD = Double damn!
E = Enormous!
F = Fake.

Double Damn in the bag! :wink:
Reply 49
also maybe the people in them thread were like "OMG D BOOBS" as you put it because they think of D as an attractive size for boobs to be not thinking of them as huge..
Original post by Anonymous

why thank you :wink:
Reply 51
Original post by .Ali.
Usually fat women have smaller cup sizes as they have a big backsize. I'm a 30G, and in no way fat. I wouldn't even say my boobs were 'enormous', but that's because I'm used to them haha. The point is though you can have big boobs whilst being slim.

Yeah I know but G is BIG. Well done. Its not exactly every other slim girl in the street is packing G cups, surely you can understand that? D isn't small though, no way. It depends very much on the individual. If you are slim then even D would look large on you, or at the very least average or nice.

Anyway who cares? Tits are tits. :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by .Ali.

Original post by .Ali.
That's not true, if it was, there wouldn't be sizes like 30E, 30F, 30G etc. I'm slim with big boobs, it's possible.

I didn't say it was impossible :facepalm: if you have a small back and big tits then you will know first hand how people are hypnotised by your assets and how so many girls go on about having an 'amazing rack' when in fact they are chubby and so have proportionately larger breasts. Big boobs isn't that special if the rest of you is also extra-large.

Having said that - unless you are planning a career as a playboy model, girls shouldn't worry about their size. If a guy fancies you/loves you his preference in body shape will change immediately to match your body. I thought the perfect body was nicole scherzinger and then I met my GF and nothing beats her in my eyes. :dontknow:
Reply 53
Original post by GeographyEllie
Double Damn in the bag! :wink:

:rolleyes:
Reply 54
Original post by Spikeooa
Yeah I know but G is BIG. Well done. Its not exactly every other slim girl in the street is packing G cups, surely you can understand that? D isn't small though, no way. It depends very much on the individual. If you are slim then even D would look large on you, or at the very least average or nice.

Anyway who cares? Tits are tits. :smile:

I agree that tits are tits. :tongue:

I'd say a D is small/average though. Maybe that's because I'm used to above average boobs haha.

Original post by pooo
I didn't say it was impossible :facepalm: if you have a small back and big tits then you will know first hand how people are hypnotised by your assets and how so many girls go on about having an 'amazing rack' when in fact they are chubby and so have proportionately larger breasts. Big boobs isn't that special if the rest of you is also extra-large.

Having said that - unless you are planning a career as a playboy model, girls shouldn't worry about their size. If a guy fancies you/loves you his preference in body shape will change immediately to match your body. I thought the perfect body was nicole scherzinger and then I met my GF and nothing beats her in my eyes. :dontknow:

I agree that if you're fat, having big boobs isn't amazing, I was just saying not all girls with big boobs are fat. It's like people saying all girls with A cups are anorexic.

I agree with the last part though, people usually change from their 'ideal' and their partner becomes ideal. :smile:
A 32D could wear a 34C, or a 36B - it would just be uncomfortable because of the fit.

If all girls were a 32 or a 34 then you could start talking generally about cup size and it would mean something, but they're not.

A 32D or 32DD isn't 'big' (though comparatively 'big' to a 32B); it's like a reasonable size. A 34C could look nicer/bigger. Some hang lower or to the side more than others.

Cup size is an imperfect measuring tool of aesthetics and size, but I guess it's better than no tool.
I love my tits.

Tis' all.
Reply 57
Imagine a girl with mosquito bite tits. **** that lol.
Reply 58
It's because most boys don't know that cup sizes vary depending on bust size. So a woman could be a 38C and have bigger breasts than another woman who is a 32DD. I doubt they'll ever understand tbh loool

IMO though, I think D is kinda average.
Reply 59
if a D is small then what the **** does that make my AAs :rolleyes:

Latest