The Student Room Group

Renting

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Erm... where exactly do you think the thousands of people who live out find places to live?
Original post by cpchem
Erm... where exactly do you think the thousands of people who live out find places to live?

I looked online but only got flats through estate agents, do you know of any sites that are solely for students?
Reply 3
Finders Keepers, Premier Letting, North Oxford Property Services, Buckell and Ballard, Lucy Properties... they're just a few of the places that do student lets.
Reply 4
Original post by DeanK22
I looked online but only got flats through estate agents, do you know of any sites that are solely for students?

Slade Park
Reply 5

How exactly do they have the cheek to call that place "near Oxford city centre" - it's only just inside the fricking ring road! That has to be the best part of an hour from the city centre on foot...
Reply 6
Original post by cpchem
How exactly do they have the cheek to call that place "near Oxford city centre" - it's only just inside the fricking ring road! That has to be the best part of an hour from the city centre on foot...

You're right. Anyone staying there who wanted to make frequent trips to the city centre would have to use a bike or a bus. It's also fairly expensive. It seems to be the kind of thing DeanK22 is looking for. The only other thing I could suggest is contacting the colleges of Oxford and the campuses of Brookes to see if they have any spare year-round rooms.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending