The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Confident girls are more attractive to me.
Loudness isn't a necessary trait of confidence.

I think it completely depends on the girl in question really, i'd probably lean towards confident girls - someone who is self-assurred, can speak for themselves and can hold themselves in social situations is preferable to someone that can't, really.
Reply 62
I think the ultimate turn on would be a quiet girl that had the balls to come over and talk to me. As others have said, you don't have to be loud to be confident, and the loud people I know are some of the most insecure. I prefer the quiet, thoughtful types but I admire confidence in a girl too.
Original post by Drumzilla
i hate it when girls are so shy that it becomes an effort to talk to them or get them to open up, i just get bored and say **** it.

i like girls that are willing to have a laugh and be more outgoing.

Honestly, shy girls usually have the best personality, just they're not easy and wait to see who will make the effort with them:smile::smile::smile::smile:
Shy girls are lovely when they eventually open up to you. It can be very hard to initially get talking to them, which does put some people off, but if i liked her i'd be more than willing to put some effort in. I'm sure she'd become more confident around my friends etc over time, as long as she could be herself around me i could cope with that!

Obviously there is nothing wrong with a confident girl either, i really like someone who says how they're feeling, is confident in herself and really outgoing, but when it gets to the stage where they're constantly talking for the sake of it, its such a turn off.

As long as they're not on the extreme ends of the scale i have no problem with either, maybe a slight preference for shy girls though. There is definitely something about them. :sogood:

Original post by JmJtr
Going by your description, definetly shy.

Although in general i love a girl who has one personality when we are with others but also has another one which she only lets me see or another world she only lets me enter. :love:

Definitely this. :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly, shy girls usually have the best personality, just they're not easy and wait to see who will make the effort with them:smile::smile::smile::smile:

not in my experience, sometimes they're just boring which is why they don't talk.

it's not about being easy it's about being fun to be around.

the way i see it it's a two way street you have to put in some effort as well, or i'm not going to waste my time.
I personally find shy, quiet girls VERY attractive. They tend to be more reliable, fun, and deep minded. Notto mention that I am VERY SHY. I am actually head over heals, for a girl who is super shy. I'm like the only guy who isn't gaga over her sister, and when people ask me I say, "I don't want to end up with just another pretty face, I want to be with somebody who is sweet, intelligent, interesting and beautiful." So I'm going to have to go with Shy girls.

Latest

Trending

Trending