The Student Room Group

was i wrong for telling her that her boyfriends dead

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
This **** doesn't happen in real life, does it?!
This is so stupid. She's going to know he isn't dead when she tries to contact his family and they either tell her the truth, or are in witness protection as well. Or did you tell her that his entire extended family died?

Or she'll talk to another one of his friends for moral support and they'll be like wtf, what kind of a **** would tell you that, he isn't dead.

Either way you screwed up and she will hate you forever.
Reply 62
oh, poor you. shes going to hate you and youll be dead to her. maybe she'll understand if you say you were joking...'just a joke'!? yeah, i can see that excuse going down well too. good look in hell :h:
Reply 63
Its amusing. Someone could make a thread asking whether they made the right decision in chopping off their balls and sewing them to their forehead and you would still get people who take the OP seriously.
Reply 64
Original post by Suzanathema
This is so stupid. She's going to know he isn't dead when she tries to contact his family and they either tell her the truth, or are in witness protection as well. Or did you tell her that his entire extended family died?

Or she'll talk to another one of his friends for moral support and they'll be like wtf, what kind of a **** would tell you that, he isn't dead.

Either way you screwed up and she will hate you forever.

wrong!
a) i dont think he told any other friends
b) she wont be able to get through to his family because they also have been relocated
c) im going to tell her someone lied to me and that i just found out

So basically ive got away! To be honest i reckon il still be able to charm my way into her knickers if i pretend im really understanding
:lolwut:

Please tell me that this is some sick joke
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Keep anon or delete please because my dad uses this forum.

Basically theres this girl ive been in love with for a year or so, problem is she has a boyfriend. She told me though she does have a bit of a thing for me, but not enough to leave him.

I know him and he was at uni a long way from where me and his gf live, whereas me and her are at art college together in london. The story is, he couldnt get through to her because she was on holiday but he was involved in a witness protection issue and has been relocated, i was one of the only people he told and he told me to tell his girlfriend and gave me a really long love letter to pass on to her.

Knowing what this girl is like, i new she wouldnt give up on him if she new the truth, and i saw this as a perfect opportunity to make her mine, so i told her he died. This made sense at the time but now i realise shes probably going to find out, then shel hate me!

Was what i did too far? will she understand? what should i do? help :frown:

Dude you're gonna be royally f***ed in the ass when she finds out what you did
wrong!
a) i dont think he told any other friends
b) she wont be able to get through to his family because they also have been relocated
c) im going to tell her someone lied to me and that i just found out

So basically ive got away! To be honest i reckon il still be able to charm my way into her knickers if i pretend im really understanding

You are a revolting person then.

I really really hope she comes on TSR looking for some consolation about her dead boyfriend and figures out that this thread is about your situation.
wat

Dick move man, dick move.
Reply 69
Original post by thegodofgod
Dude you're gonna be royally f***ed in the ass when she finds out what you did

If she finds out, which she wont!

Actually good points made people...maybe i should delete this thread and then shel never find out!

Thanks guy and girls, i reckon im gonna get laid now :P
Reply 70
You are a revolting person then.

I really really hope she comes on TSR looking for some consolation about her dead boyfriend and figures out that this thread is about your situation.

Il delete it. Anyway you hoping it doesnt work out for me and her is just as bad as what I did in the first place, making you a hypocrit!
Reply 71
:lolwut:
I cannot begin to fathom the b******* of this thread.
Il delete it. Anyway you hoping it doesnt work out for me and her is just as bad as what I did in the first place, making you a hypocrit!

I didn't tell anyone their loved one died.

Anyway, I tried to neg you just now and TSR said I had to "rate someone else before rating this member again"... I never negged you in this anon thread, so I have a pretty good idea who you are anyway.

Gutted :smile:
no, that was an awful thing to do, she'll never forgive you for that
Reply 74
I didn't tell anyone their loved one died.

Anyway, I tried to neg you just now and TSR said I had to "rate someone else before rating this member again"... I never negged you in this anon thread, so I have a pretty good idea who you are anyway.

Gutted :smile:

telling people who i am is abit insensitive though isnt it?
Reply 75
Keep anon or delete please because my dad uses this forum.

:teehee:
Reply 76
You despicable wretch.
B****
What an awful, despicable sick person you are. When this girl finds out you told such a terrible lie she will never forgive you.
Original post by ElMoro
:teehee:

LOL +rep

Quick Reply