The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
Guys, I totally can't wait for BIOTA :party:

Same! It's just a great episode. And it's hilarious :biggrin: Plus, it'll make me tempted to buy all the songs from it off iTunes. And a certain character looks particularly good drunk... (hoping that doesn't count as a spoiler, after all the title suggests at least someone gets drunk I assume)

I can just think of a lot of reasons to like BIOTA, without wanting to build it up too much for people who haven't seen it.
Original post by shinobi93

Same! It's just a great episode. And it's hilarious :biggrin: Plus, it'll make me tempted to buy all the songs from it off iTunes. And a certain character looks particularly good drunk... (hoping that doesn't count as a spoiler, after all the title suggests at least someone gets drunk I assume)

I can just think of a lot of reasons to like BIOTA, without wanting to build it up too much for people who haven't seen it.

I was just telling my non Glee loving sister to watch tonight because she WILL love that certain character. She doesn't believe me but I know it's true :woo:

I knew I'd like it from when I saw the promo the week before it aired. It was just great :woo:
I've decided it's time to spam my head with Darren for the next hour while waiting for Glee (after quite a bit of Chris spamming today).

Video of him at awards the other night (possible spoilers)

Currently listening to Stutter :woo: because my ban on listening to songs before episodes is still on I can't listen to

Spoiler

and the wait is killing me.
Who wants to play SPIN THE BOTTLE?! I feel drunk just watching this.
Reply 2204
Who wants to play SPIN THE BOTTLE?! I feel drunk just watching this.

I don't think there are many people in this world I'd rather play 'spin the bottle' with than the Glee cast. You can't go that wrong with any of them, and there's a chance of snogging Darren Criss! :woo:

Loving the video you posted by the way! If only I could understand him properly - my headphones are worthless and I have to be quiet (my sister is asleep in the next room). On another note, I did get my own pc installed in my bedroom, which means I won't have to feel embarrassed anymore about my Google searches or browser history. Yay! :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
I don't think there are many people in this world I'd rather play 'spin the bottle' with than the Glee cast. You can't go that wrong with any of them, and there's a chance of snogging Darren Criss! :woo:

Loving the video you posted by the way! If only I could understand him properly - my headphones are worthless and I have to be quiet (my sister is asleep in the next room). On another note, I did get my own pc installed in my bedroom, which means I won't have to feel embarrassed anymore about my Google searches or browser history. Yay! :biggrin:

It is terrible sound quality-apparently they forgot to turn the microphone on lol. Yay for your own computer!! :woo:

I was just thinking the same thing-if I had to play spin the bottle I'd do it with the Glee cast :biggrin:
MY MUM WATCHED THE WHOLE EPISODE!! THIS IS AMAZING!

She loved when Schue was grading all the papers the same and I think she wanted to see what happened with Blaine :woo: first step on the path to obsession.
Just seen this thread, I wanted to watch Glee tonight but feel like I shouldn't as I haven't seen any of this season...the day my exams are over I'm going to begin to catch up...

:frown:
Reply 2208
MY MUM WATCHED THE WHOLE EPISODE!! THIS IS AMAZING!

She loved when Schue was grading all the papers the same and I think she wanted to see what happened with Blaine :woo: first step on the path to obsession.

Wow, I wish my mum would do that! She saw a bit of season 1 last week and the only thing she said was 'Why are they singing all the time?' (even though she loves talent shows) and 'That was sentimental' while it was beautiful and I was wiping the tears from my eyes. She's determined to dislike it :sad:
Reply 2209
Original post by KingMessi
Just seen this thread, I wanted to watch Glee tonight but feel like I shouldn't as I haven't seen any of this season...the day my exams are over I'm going to begin to catch up...

:frown:

Oh, I'm sorry for you :frown: Good luck with the exams, and trust me, you have some of the best Glee episodes ever to look forward to when it's over :smile:

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but is it possible that I remember you from the Oxford thread?
Drunk Blaine... :coma:
I mean... I'm actually liking this episode now I don't want to slap Blaine/Kurt/Rachel!

My sister just walked out and my mum isn't paying attention. I feel lonely...
I've decided it's time to spam my head with Darren for the next hour while waiting for Glee (after quite a bit of Chris spamming today).

Video of him at awards the other night (possible spoilers)

Currently listening to Stutter :woo: because my ban on listening to songs before episodes is still on I can't listen to

Spoiler

and the wait is killing me.

I can't hear a word he's saying... I'm just staring at him and laughing at his over excitedness.... why do I fancy him so much? I'm way too old for the crushes on celebrity thing....

Oh I love Stutter! I love the video where he swears just before he starts and someone's like 'LANGUAGE!' and he's all like 'Sorry... :blush:'
Blaine/Rachel kissage... in the words of Santana... 'No me gusta!'

DON'T YoU WANT ME!!! *DANCE*
Reply 2213
Original post by diamonddust
Drunk Blaine... :coma:
I mean... I'm actually liking this episode now I don't want to slap Blaine/Kurt/Rachel!

My sister just walked out and my mum isn't paying attention. I feel lonely...

:hugs: I know online is not the same, but I'm here for you! Being a Gleek used to be a very lonely experience before I discovered this thread, I'm so glad I 'met' you guys :biggrin:
TUUUUUNE! Blame it on the alcohol!
Original post by diamonddust
I can't hear a word he's saying... I'm just staring at him and laughing at his over excitedness.... why do I fancy him so much? I'm way too old for the crushes on celebrity thing....

Oh I love Stutter! I love the video where he swears just before he starts and someone's like 'LANGUAGE!' and he's all like 'Sorry... :blush:'

:rofl: I could hear it but I had my headphones in. They asked him

Spoiler

I just watched the whole of BIOTA out of sync as my TV/signal was being an idiot, I had to keep changing the channel to get it vaguely in time. I then turned to E4+1 as I have no shame (had to watch DYWMB again) and it was perfectly in sync for the whole 25 mins I watched. I would've watched the whole thing again but my sister's just waltzed in to play on her bloody Wii.

Original post by Ambs
:hugs: I know online is not the same, but I'm here for you! Being a Gleek used to be a very lonely experience before I discovered this thread, I'm so glad I 'met' you guys :biggrin:

I'm so glad I met you all too :hugs: I feel like Santana the weepy drunk now.
I wish I had actually could fight the TV off my family, instead of having to 4od BIOTA now to rewatch it. I do love that 'Blaine' was trending on Twitter though, although I do kinda want to shout at a lot of the people "Just wait for the next couple of episodes!". It feels like I'm from the future.
Original post by Ambs
Oh, I'm sorry for you :frown: Good luck with the exams, and trust me, you have some of the best Glee episodes ever to look forward to when it's over :smile:

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but is it possible that I remember you from the Oxford thread?

:frown: It sucks, doesn't it...

Oh well. I can catch up on Glee on a beach in Florida knowing that I've done well.

Has Glee been good this season?

And, yes, I was on the Oxford thread....did you get in?

I wish I had actually could fight the TV off my family, instead of having to 4od BIOTA now to rewatch it. I do love that 'Blaine' was trending on Twitter though, although I do kinda want to shout at a lot of the people "Just wait for the next couple of episodes!". It feels like I'm from the future.

:console: I feel for you. A lot of the twitter comments were making me groan and lol at the same time-everyone yapping about how he was straight now (:s-smilie:) then others saying him being gay was a waste.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest