The Student Room Group

Wierdest thing you've witnessed in a night club/pub

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hardstyler
In the guys toilets, a guy threw his hand in the urinal, grabbed a urinal cake and ate it lol

They don't call them cakes for nothing.

And I'm fairly sure the 'no Armani, no poonani' guy is fairly standard. We have about four here.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 101
lol
Original post by Dec S 92
Is this in brighton ? he works at oxygen?

"No splash, no gash.
No money, no hunny.

Gotta freshen up for the poonani!"

Hes amazing

You realise every toilet attendant in the country uses these lines, right?
I've seen quite a few strange drunken fights but nothing amazing. Funniest was some guy who started flashing to random girls just outside the club lol
Someone requested nirvana.
A small group of people with said person headbanged the way through.
Half the club left.

The same person from the same group requested rick astley never gonna give you up.
The other half of the club left.

I might have had something to do with both requests :ninja:
Original post by Vampress
Saw a load of guys in a line doing the Macarena once :erm:

Hahahahaha!! :biggrin:
Reply 106
A spitroast. In the middle of the dancefloor.

Classy.
I was desperate for the toilet and went to the urinal (as you do).

My mates were laughing at me when I came out. Apparently I didn't notice the guy who was having a crap in the urinal next to me.
Original post by Powerlifter
In a memebers rugby club, a striper performed - shortly after this she was gangbanged across the pool table.

WOAH. :zomg:
Reply 109
Original post by Drewski
A spitroast. In the middle of the dancefloor.

Classy.

I don't understand how something like that could happen and everybody would just carry on dancing... Did people not turn around and stare? Not even a bit of disapproving tutting? :dontknow:
Original post by AlexJones7
On a night out in Cardiff and an Indian man was leaning against a wall on St. Mary Street (main road) with his trousers around his ankles, holding his todger having a nap!

He was only awoken after a girl threw her kebab at him in disgust. Quality!

:lol:
Original post by unicornsoncrack
the local toilet attendant at yates in the guys toilet has awesome rhymes for everyone who visits...don't ask why i know this....(it's also funier cos he's jamaican) some of my personal favourites are:
(trying to get you to put on the aftershave) "no armani, no poonani"
"no spray, no lay"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by TheArabian
Yesterday I was reading this thread about a girl who got drunk and flashed her "privates" in a pub :smile: very amusing indeed.

I've been to nightclubs a couple of times but I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary, although I'd love to!

I was wondering what is the weirdest things you've seen/heard of in a nightclub or pub.

oooo one of my best bud snogged 7 guys through the night and said afterwards "right i had plenty of men, where's the women?" it was funny since she is a extreme lightweight.... 1 pint and jagerbomb
Reply 113
Original post by Powerlifter
In a memebers rugby club, a striper performed - shortly after this she was gangbanged across the pool table.

Continue
Original post by Dee Leigh
WOAH. :zomg:

Not an uncommon sight in a rugby club to be honest, what happens on tour or in the club stays there!!!
Original post by Manitude
Half the club left.

The same person from the same group requested rick astley never gonna give you up.The other half of the club left.

Rick Rolled! :tongue:
A chav in a wheelchair, hiiiiiiigh of his face on mdma, skanking to Congo Natty and Nicky Blackmarket (jungle/d'n'b), funniest sight of my life. Somewhere in South London.

Don't ever let a wheelchair stop you being a tRuE JuNgL1St
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 117
I saw a big fella (and I mean HUGE, he must have been at least 7ft!) be bombarded by short girls... they kept wantnig pictures and asking him to lift them! It was like he was some sort of amusement... very strange!
Definitely doesn't top half these stories though! :p:
Original post by Manitude
Half the club left.

The same person from the same group requested rick astley never gonna give you up.
The other half of the club left.

:rofl:

Imagine if that person requested for Rebecca Black's Friday...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 119
Original post by Liam_G
I don't understand how something like that could happen and everybody would just carry on dancing... Did people not turn around and stare? Not even a bit of disapproving tutting? :dontknow:

Combination of the place being extremely busy, not really noticing it and everyone being fairly drunk (and probably other stuff).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending