-walks over-

-gets with-

Done.
Portias Way.

- Notice Guy
- Make Sure He Isn't With A Girl
- Drink ALOT but not 'omg this girl is trashed' drunk, confident drunk
- Walk Up To Guy
- Tell Him His So Hot Or Sexy whilst touching him so I usually grab his hand or stroke his back whilst saying it. The confidence really throws them off guard, they always like it.

You confident hot girl , him flattered and horny young guy = MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
Original post by ToastyCoke

First off, I would try walking.

Failing that, I would take my own life.

Funniest. Thing. I. Have. Read. All. Day!
This: :hubba:
Reply 12

like this.
Reply 13
Don't be disgustingly ugly. So unlucky.
Reply 14
Original post by shouldberevising
I LOVEWHOEVER STARTED THIS THREAD.
im going to a party friday night and ive seen they guy arround, we know eachothers names, and i think were perfect for eachother, and my friends having her 16th this friday, and hes singing with his band there, and i really like him and wanna get to know him more!!

Surely you should be revising?
Reply 15
1. Make eye contact until Target notices.
2. Look shyly away when Target looks your way.
3. Look back. Does said Target look your way again? If yes, hold the gaze for a few seconds and smile.
4. If Target smiles back/keeps looking your way, there's a good chance he might be interested into getting to know you.
5. Take heart and talk to him.

If he ignores you entirely after he seemed to have noticed you, you can still talk him up. He may be shy. Making eye contact/smiling/flirting is a good way to find out if he's interested in getting to know you.

Good luck!
Reply 16
First off, I would try walking.

Failing that, I would take my own life.

:rofl:

Honestly op, guys aren't like girls, there is no certain way to approach a guy. Honestly even if you lunged widely at him, providing your fairly good looking, most guys would guys would consider that a win. Infact even if you are ugly, he'll probably to drunk and horny to care. Might be a bit awkward in the morning though when he makes an excuse to leave like, "ohh i need to leave because I left my ehh...........dog on fire" :ahee:
Ask him to dance.
Original post by Anonymous
Who you only vaguely know..?:s-smilie:

well get drunk and just to do :smile:
Reply 19
I quite like him tbh but last time we were at a party together I showed up... and left with another guy and think this may influence his opinion of me. (He's friends-ish with one of my mates who told him to (her=me) "look out for her and not let her get raped by *guy i was there with*" she was sorta joking but I think she made me out to sound like a bit of a slag... which im not, i just went through a tough breakup and had a rebound thing.)
Other issue, this guy is mates with my ex's girl friend and sorta with my ex so I never know if I should be talking to him or not.
I see him around (he has geography in the class next door to mine) and we always have awkward "hi" "Hi" "umm" conversations in the corridor but I'm wondering if at this party I should just get a bit tipsy and just go for it?:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending