The Student Room Group

Why has my bum gone wider? (girl)

Ok so i have a naturally big bum - well in comparison to the rest of my body anyway. I'm I'm a size 10 on top and size 12 with jeans. Anyway 2 years ago my bum wasn't as wide, it just stuck out. Now it is a lot wider. Why is this? Could it be because of weight gain or genetics? I really want a smaller, less narrow bum. How do i achieve this? Will my bum become less wider if I lose weight? Also, is a wide bum considered unattractive?
Dial 1-800-Mix-A-Lot, he'll know.
Reply 2
:sexface:
Reply 3
Pics.
Reply 4
Don't fight it...
Reply 5
Please don't make it smaller!
Reply 6
cos you fat?
Maybe it's because of what you've been eating, if you wanna tone it do exercise that emphasizes on the bum like going on a cross trainer, skipping or running.
Reply 8
Lay off the pies?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so i have a naturally big bum - well in comparison to the rest of my body anyway. I'm I'm a size 10 on top and size 12 with jeans. Anyway 2 years ago my bum wasn't as wide, it just stuck out. Now it is a lot wider. Why is this? Could it be because of weight gain or genetics? I really want a smaller, less narrow bum. How do i achieve this? Will my bum become less wider if I lose weight? Also, is a wide bum considered unattractive?

pics
Reply 10
i have wide hips an a sticky out bum too, but im not fat have a tiny waist and fairly big boobs and i always get told i have a nice figure, even if im not too happy with it!

ive always been told you cant target areas to lose weight so you may aswell just be happy with what youv got!
Wow, i don't think i've ever seen so many unhelpful replies in one thread.....
really tempted to just add another one now but that seems a bit hypocritical so;
it could be genetic or it could be due to weight, it varies from person to person
you can try going to the gym or losing weight another way but it isn't guaranteed to help
i don't know if it looks unattractive as that varies from person to person too but with only 1 size different it doesnt sound too bad so i wouldnt worry that much
it might be genetic if other people n your family have a similar trait, you could check that
attractiveness might also depend on if that extends to wide hips
its nice to have curves, you dont want a narrow bum plus it'll make your waist look smaller

just a random mix of comments here, hope some of them are vaguely helpful :smile:
Puberty. Women's hips get wider; some more than others.
Reply 13
lemme say this again...

Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous

A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips...
Original post by Tyler.
Pics.

:lolwut:
I'm more worried about the tent in my pants atm..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending