In the immortal words of Lou Reed; A walk on the wild side:

"Holly never lost her head
Even when she was giving head
She says, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"

Yes, my name is Holly.

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 41
the control i have over my boyfriend. its amazing :biggrin: how i get my clothes, tv channels i like and dinner out :biggrin: i dont waste my time so my boy get to jizz.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Well would giving in oral in return (if she wanted) not be better?

I didn't realise it was one or the other. :s-smilie:
"**** yeah I got skillzzzzzz"
Relax gag-reflex, just relaaax...God dammit gag-reflex, why do you always have to let me down! Back to the ole mouth-and-hands way of doing things...I hope he didn't notice I almost vomited on his penis.
He just won't come. So mostly I think "this is pointless".

And it's a sad tragic waste because I am fine about giving oral. Well I would be, I'm just not fine with doing it for 15 minutes before we both get bored and give up with no result. Hell I would do it all the time if it got him going.

I feel particularly worked up about this just right now :P Because everyone else seems to be succeeding :P

-Jealous-
Original post by Anonymous
Relax gag-reflex, just relaaax...God dammit gag-reflex, why do you always have to let me down! Back to the ole mouth-and-hands way of doing things...I hope he didn't notice I almost vomited on his penis.

Apparantly if you squeeze your thumb on your left hand tightly it will override your gag-reflex because they're both controlled by your spinal cord and the squeezed thumb takes priority. I've never had a girl try it when giving me head mind so I have no idea if it works.
I think.....mmm hello Mr Penie. I think I can take this all of the way down. Noo! stop pumping my throat like that (eyes water, slow the pumping with my hand). Now I can breathe. great. Now lets just keep this shallow for a bit until I've got my breath.....
I'll try and take it all the way down now. oooh I think I can tickle his balls with my tongue for a bit. Wahey, look at me doing two things at once. I hope he's bloody liking this and is noticing...

Annoying monologue in my head....
So I was giving head earlier and, absolutely honestly, I was thinking, "What am I thinking about?" because of this thread.

My conclusion is that I don't think, I just suck.
I don't think. I listen.
Original post by baffled_mathman
Most of them are thinking, "I wonder how big this man's wallet is?".

:rofl: Great

I'm usually thinking "Jeez, she hasn't climaxed already? Must. Try. Harder". Or various other thoughts relating to the girl at hand, ranging from "Rather meaty" to "It wouldn't hurt if she trimmed once in a while".

When receiving, I try and hold in farts.
Original post by i'm awesome

Original post by i'm awesome

That's was cute ^-^ ... Wait, weren't we talking about oral sex O.O

No longer cute :no:

Why the flip did someone neg. me? GTFO, mofo -.-
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 53
i recite keats.
Original post by Eveiebaby
I think.....mmm hello Mr Penie. I think I can take this all of the way down. Noo! stop pumping my throat like that (eyes water, slow the pumping with my hand). Now I can breathe. great. Now lets just keep this shallow for a bit until I've got my breath.....
I'll try and take it all the way down now. oooh I think I can tickle his balls with my tongue for a bit. Wahey, look at me doing two things at once. I hope he's bloody liking this and is noticing...

Annoying monologue in my head....

deserves +rep :awesome:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
This sounds intriguing. Does it work if you're feel nauseous and gagging as well? Someone needs to report back with results. :holmes:

Nah I think it only works to stop you from gagging from an obect (penis) being too far down your throat, if it works at all.
Original post by goddogit
what's on your head while youre giving head?

is it just performance that your thinking of or do you actually enjoy doing it??

I wouldn't say I really enjoy it, I don't mind doing it cos he likes it and I know I'll get payback for it later. I don't really know what I think about when doing it. Maybe if he is enjoying it, maybe keeping my teeth out of the way, maybe something totally unrelated.
Original post by magnum.opus
That's was cute ^-^ ... Wait, weren't we talking about oral sex O.O

No longer cute :no:

haha serves it right
such an annoying song :mad:
I have to say that this thread has been an eye-opener.

No pun intended.
Honestly, I generally think :

ouch my jaw hurts. Must stop for a minute to give my jaw a rest. No, damn, if I stop for a minute then it'll take him even longer to cum, and it's taking so long already! Okay, keep going. OUCH my jaw hurts!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending