The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm a girl and i actually really enjoy giving it. lol try it it's not that bad (:
I find the idea pretty disgusting, and there is no way I'd want a dick in my mouth, even if I was a woman!
But they are the ultimate in pleasure (when done right), so it's a difficult one! If you don't want to do it, don't feel pressured.
Reply 22
in all fairness I will never give a guy a blowjob ever
Reply 23
Original post by baffled_mathman
But they are the ultimate in pleasure (when done right)

Nah, they're not.
OP you sound young. If you're not then I apologise.
Sucking a penis is the least freaky thing you can do in the sex biz....
Reply 25
Dont get the problem? :s-smilie: Why are people so weird about this stuff lol. Giving and receiving oral is amazing and not at all gross.
Original post by Drewski
Nah, they're not.

Yes..they are.
Is there any way that I can say I love giving and receiving oral without it sounding, well, a bit slutty?
Becauase I do. But I'm not. Honest.
I'm not sure I could be in a relationship with a guy who thought oral was disgusting. You gotta be a bit free in the bedroom :smile:
Original post by neonlights
I feel exactly the same way :s-smilie: But no one else seems to care about it
its just the though of them having peed with it and then in my mouth erghh

What?

A guy who doesn't want his girl to be repulsed by his cock will have good hygiene, as any guy should. A cock is not as worse as touching a door handle on a public building.

Clearly you are too stuck up to consider it a pleasure to have the ability to please your guy ina way he would enjoy. Same goes for him going down on you.
They find you disgusting
Reply 31
eurgh!!, I wouldn't do that. ewww!! not in a million years.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32
Oral sex is all good, OP. :yep:

Fair enough if you don't like it, but don't knock it till you've tried it. :redface:

Get someone to give you really good oral; you'll quickly turn. :sexface:
i agree OP

a dick is for peeing out of.
Reply 34
Original post by Broken_Circles
Is there any way that I can say I love giving and receiving oral without it sounding, well, a bit slutty?

It shows you want to please.

It's when they give oral on the first date that you know someone's slutty.
Last girl I was with (am with? I dunno) gave incredible head. It was like riding a unicorn over a sea of rainbows. Needless to say, I keep going back for more.

Moral of the story: give it a shot. Any guy that's any good at oral can have you screaming your head off in a minute, and you can do the same to him. Mutual benefit.
Original post by Novis
I've thought about that, since men do really enjoy blowjobs I guess it would be fair for my partner not to perform oral sex on me if I wasn't gonna give them a blowjob.

if he wants to perform on you, you should let him; you'll may enjoy it, it will loosen up some of your tensions about oral sex.
Reply 37
Original post by Broken_Circles

not at all slutty :tongue: we're human! only live once enjoy it all
I can understand tbh. They take getting used to, but once you do it's no biggie. They are certainly worth it if you get something in return! :wink:
Saying that I have seen some men on here who say that they would never eat out a girl because apparently it is disgusting, but expect us to give them blow jobs!? Double standards much? If a guy refused to go down on me then he shouldn't expect anything in return.
Reply 39
Don't think, just do.

Latest

Trending

Trending