The Student Room Group

how can i tell her without embarrassing her

My girlfriend wears low rise jeans almost everyday and her crack always sticks out in school and I see people staring sometimes and its awkward for me. I do like seeing it but its too often in school and I see people stare at her. How can I tell her this, I don't want her to get mad at me or make it awkward?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
walk about with your ass on show.

Kills 2 birds - because your crack on show will help her understand your objection to her ass on show.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend wears low rise jeans almost everyday and her crack always sticks out in school and I see people staring sometimes and its awkward for me. I do like seeing it but its too often in school and I see people stare at her. How can I tell her this, I don't want her to get mad at me or make it awkward?

Just pull her jeans up, I pull my girlfriends top up if her boobs are on show. She'll probably like the fact that you dont want anyone else to see and feel like you're protective of her, which is what a boyfriend should be like!
Reply 3

she'll be more annoyed knowing that you knew and didn't say anything so just tell her
personally i'd love it if my bf was jealous of me XD it's a different issue if she's a flirt...
Reply 5
dress her in a bin liner!
(but means you cant go to france)
Original post by i'm awesome
dress her in a bin liner!
(but means you cant go to france)

:redface:
Reply 7
Original post by tinshed
she'll be more annoyed knowing that you knew and didn't say anything so just tell her

so how do i tell her without making it seem awkward?
Reply 8
so how do i tell her without making it seem awkward?

I don't see how it can be done without making it awkward so you'll have to just tell her
Reply 9
Maybe I'm just in a bizarre relationship, but my boyfriend has no problem telling me if my pants are out/my top has slipped.

What is it with all these men? Just say 'Love, as much as I appreciate it, your ass is hanging out.' Problem solved.
Reply 10
Original post by cappleby118
Just pull her jeans up, I pull my girlfriends top up if her boobs are on show. She'll probably like the fact that you dont want anyone else to see and feel like you're protective of her, which is what a boyfriend should be like!

who on earth would like their boyfriend pulling their clothes up. if a boy I was with ever pulled my top up Id make sure he knew that it was not ok

Original post by skunky x
Maybe I'm just in a bizarre relationship, but my boyfriend has no problem telling me if my pants are out/my top has slipped.

What is it with all these men? Just say 'Love, as much as I appreciate it, your ass is hanging out.' Problem solved.

this is a example of what I would like because then there telling you being helpful and you can cover yourself up to stop you embarrassing yourself. what the first person suggested, especaly with the explanation in bold would seriously piss me off
(edited 13 years ago)
Tell her.

/thread
Roll some newspaper into a funnel.

Carry a jug of water with you.

Next time she has her crack on display, quickly apply funnel to crack, pour water into it and wait for the results.

Guaranteed after 6 - 10 times she will dress differently.
Reply 13
Just say, "People are looking at your arse, pet." and pull her jeans up by the belt support and the back, and laugh. It'd be funny. I'd rather my boyfriend told me my arse was on show than not know it. It's better to be embarrassed breifly than to realise you've been embarrasing yourself all day.
no good way to say it just say your jeans are too low, people stare, pull them up lol
My girlfriend's breasts are quite large so if her top goes a little low i just to a little pulling my own collar up and nodding at her and she gets the idea.She's never offended, but then again she doesn't purposely let it happen, maybe your girlfriend wants people to see?

Anyway, do the same with your jeans/bottoms for her.
Tell her you don't like other people seeing it. Don't do it in that weird macho, controlling, I-say-what-clothes-you-wear way though. A little jealousy is good. :smile:

"Your arse is showing. Nice view, but... " Laugh it off afterwards.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by HistoryRepeating
Roll some newspaper into a funnel.

Carry a jug of water with you.

Next time she has her crack on display, quickly apply funnel to crack, pour water into it and wait for the results.

Guaranteed after 6 - 10 times she will dress differently.

ROFL!!! after reading this I can't stop laughing lol. Good one!:biggrin::smile:
Original post by boba
who on earth would like their boyfriend pulling their clothes up. if a boy I was with ever pulled my top up Id make sure he knew that it was not ok

I'd expect girls that already have boyfriend to dress more erm, respectfully!

So yeah, chill your beans pal.
Reply 19
Original post by cappleby118
I'd expect girls that already have boyfriend to dress more erm, respectfully!

So yeah, chill your beans pal.

and you would expect someone to dress differently based on whether they have a boyfriend or not? even better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending