The Student Room Group

How to approach a girl!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dynasty
Still better than people who take this sort of thread seriously. OH LETS ASK A BUNCH OF LOSERS HOW TO GET GIRLS LOLOLOL

oi i remind you am an expert at these things and my mum says am the best looking guy around- now why would she lie?
Reply 21
Okay, il share this with you becuase you seem like somone who wont abuse the technique. Girls these days like meterosexuality, so prove your meterosexual. Luckily there is a perfect easy way of doing this. Go up to them, say "Hi, im ... I just saw you sitting there and though blimey, shes a looker!" Then follow up with "do you like Jude Law" and now your in. A man who likes jude law, thats all girls are looking for.
Original post by Reeven
Tips please

From behind and quietly.
Reply 23
Give them the impression that you are rich
The only way a man should - with swagger.
Reply 25
Rohypnol
Reply 26
Original post by pooo
through the medium of interpretive dance

Reply 27
Hmmm... Get to know them like how you get to know all your friends. Whether that means light conversations, pickup lines (if you use those to get friends :s-smilie:), or sharing a joke. Jokes usually work as long as they aren't crude. I'm guessing you would know what that implies :P
its simple just say 'how you doin' (in a joey from friends voice)
Original post by pooo
through the medium of interpretive dance

Pahahaha!
Reply 31
Original post by Cdash
Okay, il share this with you becuase you seem like somone who wont abuse the technique. Girls these days like meterosexuality, so prove your meterosexual. Luckily there is a perfect easy way of doing this. Go up to them, say "Hi, im ... I just saw you sitting there and though blimey, shes a looker!" Then follow up with "do you like Jude Law" and now your in. A man who likes jude law, thats all girls are looking for.

Just had to quote this i can see where this is going, now are you going to punch your fist and say "look i can do this right now" (sad look down and pop it back up with a smile) ?
Reply 32
Original post by Cdash

LOOL. I hope they make another season of "The Phoneshop". I miss them :/
Reply 33
By crying.
Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot.

But seriously, just be confident. Hell, just feign confidence, that'll do.
Reply 35
Original post by mauvetard
You guys are so sweet. If it were most guys on tsr, a rude comment would have popped out by now

Well aren't you the one who spoke a bit too soon.
Reply 36
This is my line. I call it "The Clyde".

Hey, what's going on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7KacURg8mM
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
This works successfully almost every time, so listen closely:

1.When worrying about how to approach a girl, replace the word "girl" with the word "person".
2. Act accordingly.
Reply 38
Original post by Watcher7

Original post by Watcher7
This works successfully almost every time, so listen closely:

1.When worrying about how to approach a girl, replace the word "girl" with the word "person".
2. Act accordingly.

Great Tip OP! LOL! I guess it's only fool proof method out there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending