The Student Room Group

Weird situation.... Please help :)

Met this girl from uni out clubbing about a month ago, we had a ons after and 2 more the following weeks, getting along pretty well i took her on a date which went pretty good too. All dandy...
Anyway, after texting each other quite alot, i started to be the one who iniatated texts and kept asking if she wanted to meet up and smoke weed or whatever with my mates, she kept saying she had work to do etc etc which is fair enough.
However, about a month after we first met, i bumped into her at the student pub, she was completely hammered and i was only a little tipsy cos wed come out late, spoke for a bit then she dissapeered i didnt think anything of it.... Until on the way back to the halls i saw her with this really drunk bloke, she was sorta walking ahead of him, caught my eye but i didnt really know what to do so just left them to it... But, i had this huge urge to go back and talk to her, i regret this so much i went back and said alright.... was ****ing awkward... then i left to smoke up with my mates feeling like a ****!!!

Later that evening she phoned asking where i was and she finally came over for another ons, however since then she hasnt been replying to my texts at all really and this is bugging me cos im trying to move on but keep wanting to say to her what the deal is without sounding desperate,
What should i do?

TL/DR 3 ONS with girl at uni, after an embaressing blunder another ONS but now shes not talking to me at all, how should i play it?
Just sit and wait, if she wants to get in contact with you again she will. The thing to remember with having casual sex is that it essentially carries little or no emotional attachment, so if she was just out looking for someone to have a one night stand with a few times, she's not going to be interested in seeing you on a more serious basis anyway imo. The ball's in your court on this one because at some point when she comes running back looking for another night of no-strings attached sex when there's nothing else lined up for her, you can **** her off and tell her to do one for ignoring you. :P
Reply 2
Original post by IanDangerously
Just sit and wait, if she wants to get in contact with you again she will. The thing to remember with having casual sex is that it essentially carries little or no emotional attachment, so if she was just out looking for someone to have a one night stand with a few times, she's not going to be interested in seeing you on a more serious basis anyway imo. The ball's in your court on this one because at some point when she comes running back looking for another night of no-strings attached sex when there's nothing else lined up for her, you can **** her off and tell her to do one for ignoring you. :P

Cheers buddy, yeah thats true tbh and yeah thats a good idea haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending