The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

so do people who are studying at the clifton campus generally live on the same campus... because I've been given a conditional offer and accepted it but the clifton accomodation seems so much more expensive than some in the city
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by jimbles
lol! Good luck with your application!! You got a conditional offer yet?

Nice one! You guys know much about the sandwhich Law LLB course? I'm considering putting it as my firm, but scared i might not meet the grades :frown:
Original post by LiamTheKook
Anyone doing Law at Trent?

MEE :biggrin: Is it better to do it by itself or with something?
Reply 743
Anyone Booked Sandby yet? :biggrin: Trying to find my flatmates but not having much luck :frown: :P
Original post by khanaggge
MEE :biggrin: Is it better to do it by itself or with something?

Personal preference really. Either way you are studying the key modules which are needed to go on to become a solicitor or barrister. Personally I am just doing Law on its own at Nottingham Trent but at my firm choice I am doing Law with another subject.
Original post by vn2009
Can I ask how come you didnt pick gill street or sandby btw? Arent they supposed to be the better ones :confused:

Because they are a lot more expensive just for a bit of a better looking room and an ensuite... I am not fussed about having ensuite as well. I don't really know. I guess the idea of sharing doesnt freak me out. I mean we share the same loo's at college lol! :P
Reply 746
Whos booked their room? Hampden anyone??? Am on the 3rd floor, let me know whos about!!!!
Original post by edbanger
Whos booked their room? Hampden anyone??? Am on the 3rd floor, let me know whos about!!!!

Hopefully booking my room at Hampden tomorroooooow! :awesome:
Reply 748
Original post by lauramelissa1991

Original post by lauramelissa1991
so do people who are studying at the clifton campus generally live on the same campus... because I've been given a conditional offer and accepted it but the clifton accomodation seems so much more expensive than some in the city

Yeah a lot of students studying in clifton live in clifton. It's decent, everyone is together and the local SU is sick. Well worth it.
Reply 749
Original post by NottsMac
Yeah a lot of students studying in clifton live in clifton. It's decent, everyone is together and the local SU is sick. Well worth it.

silly question but i'll be the silly foreigner, what does SU stand for?
Reply 750
Original post by elisabeth
silly question but i'll be the silly foreigner, what does SU stand for?

Student Union :smile:
Reply 751
Original post by Stephhcharlene
Because they are a lot more expensive just for a bit of a better looking room and an ensuite... I am not fussed about having ensuite as well. I don't really know. I guess the idea of sharing doesnt freak me out. I mean we share the same loo's at college lol! :P

lol. Fair enough :smile:
Original post by XhaloX

Original post by XhaloX
Heyya I am going to study Fashion and Textile Management to :smile: but have NO idea where to live!
Does anyone no any good/bad points about Mill house, Hampden, Gordon House or Simpsons??

Sooooo looking forward to it! :biggrin: X

don't really know much about these, but i am also studying Fashion and Textile Management, but i am staying at Blenheim :smile: Literally can't wait!!!!!
Anyone booked a room at Blenheim? Iv already booked my room, but really wished id looked in to it more now!! Not many people seem to be going there, is there a particular reason for this?! :s-smilie:!!!
Reply 754
I'm doing my first year of Business Management at the moment, but am changing my course next year to Childhood Studies at Clifton, so get to be a fresher again! Anyone else doing this course? :smile:
Reply 755
Original post by jasminetodd
Anyone booked a room at Blenheim? Iv already booked my room, but really wished id looked in to it more now!! Not many people seem to be going there, is there a particular reason for this?! :s-smilie:!!!

I have booked my room at Blenheim :-)
And i was thinking the same about not many people going there

What floor you on?
:smile:
Reply 756
Original post by laurenh
I'm doing my first year of Business Management at the moment, but am changing my course next year to Childhood Studies at Clifton, so get to be a fresher again! Anyone else doing this course? :smile:

Hey!

Ihave got an offer for Business Management at Trent, was wondering are you changing course cos it isnt good? :eek:
Reply 757
Original post by stevetyler91
hey guys, i am a first year student at trent, its pretty dam amazing, i know a few of you can book your halls now, I currently live in Mill House, it seriously is the best halls ntu has to offer, its the cheapests, lots of space, no one there to nack you and theres only 44 of you there, so you get to know everyone in the building. and you will get the best fresher reps! and you live pretty much in the city center so your close to everything!

are there any bad things you would say about Mill House? also what do you recon is another good building to consider?
X
Reply 758
anyone third floor sandby? xx
Original post by becki0001
I've accepted NTU as a firm taking Global Studies and International Relations, so roll on October xD
Booked a large en suite in Peverell yesterday eeee! :biggrin:

Thankyou, I've finally found someone on the same course as me :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending