The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Ds are perfect STFU.
Original post by .Ali.
I'm a G and mine don't sag. Not all large breasted girls have saggy boobs.

To have larger then a D cup and not sag you have to be broad which means being either taller or just broader and sadly most British girls are just stocky little beasts.
I say this because I have never met a girl, seen a girl, or heard of a girl (who is not on the internet :rolleyes:) who has these miraculously large perk boobs.
Not gunna lie when I saw the title, I thought this would be a thread by .Ali. :rolleyes:
Reply 123
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Yeah, I think she's a 30H, not sure though. But good lord, disproportionate FTW :coma:

Well compared to the other replies in this thread, I'm glad there are guys who still like boobs out there! :tongue:
Reply 124
Original post by Jimbo1234
To have larger then a D cup and not sag you have to be broad which means being either taller or just broader and sadly most British girls are just stocky little beasts.
I say this because I have never met a girl, seen a girl, or heard of a girl (who is not on the internet :rolleyes:) who has these miraculously large perk boobs.

A D cup isn't even large though, that's the thing. So it's quite easy to have E+ boobs that aren't horrid and saggy. Granted I am quite tall, but I don't have a particularly broad back and I don't have saggy boobs. :unsure:

I lol'd at 'stocky little beasts' though. :colone:
Original post by .Ali.
Well compared to the other replies in this thread, I'm glad there are guys who still like boobs out there! :tongue:

I always thought that great boob lovers were the majority, and its just in the realm of TSR where its not :dontknow:

Either way, I'm certainly not 'most guys' :sexface:
Reply 126
I always thought that great boob lovers were the majority, and its just in the realm of TSR where its not :dontknow:

Either way, I'm certainly not 'most guys' :sexface:

I did too, and in person, it certainly seems like guys love boobs! But on TSR people seem to say a B is perfect and any more is 'a waste'. TSR people are weird. :tongue:

Are you not :wink:
why do people think that d cup is big? well, because it is. I have D cup too and compared to other girls it is quite big. I am not skinny so that it looks ok but bigger than the average cup size. In Germany you only get bras up to D cup in the shops, which makes it sometimes difficult to find a suitable and sexy looking one.

The ones I get are mostly very simple and not that nice. that is unfair I think.
Reply 128
Original post by lazy smurf
Why anon that?

"Anything more than a handful is a waste"

What a load of pish, that is what your other hand and mouth is for.
Reply 129
For us girls who hardly have anything upfront then a D is massive!
Original post by Linweth
What a load of pish, that is what your other hand and mouth is for.

good point and funny one. :smile:
I reckon D is tipping it into big. It's the half way between average and big.
I wish I was a D im a GG
Reply 133
It always depends massively on the backsize.
This whole 'anything more than a B is a waste' thing is silly. Mine are a D, and are pretty much a handful. But I have a 30 inch back so they don't seem that big.

A D is only big if you have a big back size - a B might seem big if you have a big back size!
Original post by .Ali.
I did too, and in person, it certainly seems like guys love boobs! But on TSR people seem to say a B is perfect and any more is 'a waste'. TSR people are weird. :tongue:

Are you not :wink:

Guys IRL =/= guys on TSR. That being said, small boobs aren't necessarily bad, they're perfectly fine on a slim body, it's just that I prefer a large set that I can squeeze/suck on/bite.

And no, I'm most certainly not :wink: I'm a fairly unique bloke.
Reply 135
Original post by Cynthi007
why do people think that d cup is big? well, because it is. I have D cup too and compared to other girls it is quite big. I am not skinny so that it looks ok but bigger than the average cup size. In Germany you only get bras up to D cup in the shops, which makes it sometimes difficult to find a suitable and sexy looking one.

The ones I get are mostly very simple and not that nice. that is unfair I think.

What do you do if you're bigger than a D? :eek:
Reply 136
Guys IRL =/= guys on TSR. That being said, small boobs aren't necessarily bad, they're perfectly fine on a slim body, it's just that I prefer a large set that I can squeeze/suck on/bite.

Kinky. :colone:

And no, I'm most certainly not :wink: I'm a fairly unique bloke.

How so? :awesome:
Original post by .Ali.
What do you do if you're bigger than a D? :eek:

buy them in special shops for a price at leat two times higher but uglier. Sexy underwear is for flat girls only. I hate buying underwear because D cup is a kind of border to the freaky shops. Sometimes I find a bra but mostly I don´t find a nice one.
Reply 138
Original post by Cynthi007
buy them in special shops for a price at leat two times higher but uglier. Sexy underwear is for flat girls only. I hate buying underwear because D cup is a kind of border to the freaky shops. Sometimes I find a bra but mostly I don´t find a nice one.

I know how you feel, I find it really difficult to get sexy bras in my size, it irritates me so much. Have you thought about buying offline? There's some shops who do above a D in nice styles and I believe they ship internationally. :smile:
Reply 139
Original post by Anya~
what a ****ty example to use! Katy Perry is NOT a DD or even a D cup. Hell she's just about a C on a small mid backsize. :facepalm2:

THAT is a DD cup. Katy P just stuffs her bra all the time the lying wench

http://www.listal.com/list/how-does-katy-perry-measure

(edited 13 years ago)

Latest