The Student Room Group

How to lose a guy in 16 months

I am, a terrible person.

1. Often don't take his phone calls because you don't really feel like a long chat at the moment.
2. When you meet up after not seeing each other for ages, resent the fact you have to go all the way to his place.
3. Push and swear at him sometimes.
4. When he does something nice for you, throw it back in his face, preferably with a bit of no.3 included.
5. Never compromise: if he wants to do something, demand you do things you want to do.
6. Don't give him blowjobs.
7. Be really short and impatient, let your PMS take over.
8. If you know he loves you, hide your emotions so that he doesn't know how you feel, that way you have all the control.
9. Be jealous when he is successful in his endeavours
10. Bitch about his family to him.
11. When you need him, use him to your advantage, when he needs you, don't be there.

And that folks, is how to lose your boyfriend of 16 months. If you follow this guide, I guaruntee you will manage to lose even the most patient, kind-hearted and devoted of men.

I need help. Really.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're right. You are an awful person.

Least you can do is be happy for him now because no doubt he'll find someone better. In fact, I can't believe he stuck with you for 16 months...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
why would it take 16months just say no to sex
What do you want?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I am, a terrible person.

1. Often don't take his phone calls because you don't really feel like a long chat at the moment.
2. When you meet up after not seeing each other for ages, resent the fact you have to go all the way to his place.
4. When he does something nice for you, throw it back in his face, preferably with a bit of no.3 included.
5. Never compromise: if he wants to do something, demand you do things you want to do.
8. If you know he loves you, hide your emotions so that he doesn't know how you feel, that way you have all the control.
11. When you need him, use him to your advantage, when he needs you, don't be there.

And that folks, is how to lose your boyfriend of 16 months. If you follow this guide, I guaruntee you will manage to lose even the most patient, kind-hearted and devoted of men.

I need help. Really.

And why the **** do you sound so much like my ex?! Except i got several blowjobs and simply didn't get walked on :wink:. I'd really love to go out with someone like you so i can **** you up emotionally :colonhash:
Reply 5
The first one I get, I feel that sometimes, but at least answer and say "Hi" or, "I'm just tired, I'll talk to you tomorrow!" Or something. :dontknow:

The second, not sure what your point is?

The third; That's just wack unless you're having an argument or playful banter.

The fourth, that makes you a bitch.

The fifth; Bitch.

The sixth; Triple bitch.

The seventh; Quad-bitch.

The eighth; Penta-bitch.

The ninth: Hexagonal Bitch.

The tenth: Seven-way bitch.

The eleventh; Dick head.

16 months?

I'm surprised this guy stayed with you for a day.

Troll bitch is a troll bitch.

Negged by a troll-bitch. :dry:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
wow you seem like a nice girl..

and if it were me i'd tell you to f*** off after 16 minutes, not 16 months
You physically and verbally abused your boyfriend? I wouldn't have lasted 16 months.

Also the blowjob thing.
Reply 8
Would someone like to psychoanalyse me? Why do you think I'm such a bitch?
I derive from almost all of these that you have problems with self esteem, and in losing him you are knocking yourself down further. Dont beat yourself up, spend the next 6 months taking care of yourself, building things up in your to be proud of, developing your confidence and working on self happiness.
Reply 10
Partly like, I don't know how to be consistantly nice? It's just so easy being a horrible person. And no, it wasn't 16 months of just pure what-i-described, but the 'list' was definitely interspersed throughout the whole time.
Attention seeking.
Reply 12
Partly like, I don't know how to be consistantly nice? It's just so easy being a horrible person. And no, it wasn't 16 months of just pure what-i-described, but the 'list' was definitely interspersed throughout the whole time.

Doing any but the first of those things consistently would make me leave you.

And its easy being nice; I manage it. So does most other people on TSR; hardly a ****ing strain of effort. :rolleyes:
Reply 13
Maybe I should add that for the latter 8 months, we were in an LDR
Reply 14
Now I think about it, you sound like my ex. Not as harsh, though, there were some good moments.
I am, a terrible person.

I need help. Really.

your a pretty heartless person.
Reply 16
Maybe I should add that for the latter 8 months, we were in an LDR

So you were a bitch when you did see each other?

You're not helping your image here. :rolleyes:
Reply 17

Two words

(edited 13 years ago)
Inb4 op loses guy in a week.
Reply 19
You were a bitch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending