The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The "Exeter (Cornwall) Firmers 2011" Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LucyAnne
Yeah, my sisters studying English at Surrey and she says her course is like 95% girls!

blimey, the hormones will be unbearable ha ha. We'll have to ask for weekly trips to a rugby club or something just to get our fix.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 41
Original post by MelissaJayne
blimey, the hormones will be unbearable ha ha. We'll have to ask for weekly trips to a rugby club or something just to get our fix.

I completely agree. I get on well with girls, but you need boys to keep you going :wink: No shame in admitting I may well end up on a weekly man hunt!
I completely agree. I get on well with girls, but you need boys to keep you going :wink: No shame in admitting I may well end up on a weekly man hunt!

You and I both! :colone:
Reply 43
55% of exeter is girls, and 60% of falmouth is girls.

:biggrin:
Reply 44
Original post by Sim188

I like that stat...

Unofficially met the terms of my conditions today...so unless I fall off the face of planet earth and don't finish my course I'm good to go for Sept!!
Reply 45
Original post by Sim188

You're smiling now... but that many girls in one place, that's a whole lot of hormones and that's never a good thing! :wink:
Reply 46
You're smiling now... but that many girls in one place, that's a whole lot of hormones and that's never a good thing! :wink:

Haha, us blokes will be in high demand!

To be fair, its better a lot of girls in one space than a lot of boys :tongue:
As long as my roommates are tidy i don't mind who they are!
Reply 47
Pretty sure I'm going to be firming Exeter (Cornwall) for English...if anyone went to the open day and has any info to impart... that would be great :biggrin:
Original post by Frith
Pretty sure I'm going to be firming Exeter (Cornwall) for English...if anyone went to the open day and has any info to impart... that would be great :biggrin:

A man..yes!!!!!!! Quick girls, let's jump him :tongue:
Reply 49
Original post by MelissaJayne
A man..yes!!!!!!! Quick girls, let's jump him :tongue:

I'm right behind you :wink:
Reply 50
I hope all of Cornwall isn't like you two! :lol:
I'm a guy and I firmed it for English too!* Does anyone know what happens during Fresher's week? Do you like, go cow tipping? :/

*Oh but sorry, I'm gay. (loving the Kate Bush avatar thingy)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Trichomania
I'm a guy and I firmed it for English too!* Does anyone know what happens during Fresher's week? Do you like, go cow tipping? :/

Which satisfies my second wish of having a gay guy best friend! (Yes, I've officially 'be' and 'best' friended you already. Apologies for that.) Ha ha about the cow tipping, generally Freshers is meant to be boozy isn't it? Maybe it'll be cow tipsying!
Reply 53
We're already developing banter and we havn't even met yet haha :smile:
Reply 54
Just got all my replies back and will be firming Exeter for English soon!
Reply 55
Original post by Trichomania

Oh good. Are you a Kate Bush fan then? :biggrin: Seems quite rare with people our age...
Original post by Frith
Oh good. Are you a Kate Bush fan then? :biggrin: Seems quite rare with people our age...

I'm a massive fan. :biggrin: She'll probably do her first tour in 30-odd years and we'll miss it because we're stuck in Cornwall.

Which satisfies my second wish of having a gay guy best friend! (Yes, I've officially 'be' and 'best' friended you already. Apologies for that.) Ha ha about the cow tipping, generally Freshers is meant to be boozy isn't it? Maybe it'll be cow tipsying!

That's a shameful pun. :tongue: I looked on the Student Room guide thing and it said we get a Freshers Fortnight. That sounds pretty good aha.

Oh I applied for accommodation today: I want that double bed. :tongue:
Reply 57
To all those who've already applied for accom...is your status also still showing 'awaiting verification?
Original post by Infamy21
To all those who've already applied for accom...is your status also still showing 'awaiting verification?

How do you check?
Reply 59
I'm Awaiting allocation :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending