The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moanycar.
I have been on TSR for hours, and have suddenly realised what time it is :O
I haven't eaten anything, or done anything. Lord, I'm hungry :frown:

But yeah, I agree. I have a soft spot for CSK (when I first started watching cricket I had a mini-obsession with MSDhoni :colondollar: )

I love Raina and Kohli (see them as future for India...I hope)

And Yuvi is just a LEGEND.

WOOOOOOOO go Delhi (only against Rajasthan, just so they have some dignity :tongue:)

Don't really mind who wins. India won the WC, I'm satisfied :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOL go eat then! TSR is so distracting though :colone:

Defo those two are India's future. Murali Vijay and Rohit Sharma have done nothing at International level. :facepalm:

Yeah Rajasthan got a game on their hands. They have a suspect batting line up too.

Original post by haleem
Wow... He might as well come back for the T20 world cup, can you imagine how awesome that would be :daydreaming:

I'll watch the second innings :wink:

It would be awesome. I can just see him ripping batting orders apart.

And good good :colone:
Reply 241
This Dinda bloke needs to sort himself out, he's lucky that you don't get a free hit for consecutive no balls.
man -.- that should have been dravid other guy is minor

delhi has lost official -.-
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 243
Original post by Manesh2468
man -.- that should have been dravid other guy is minor

$1.9 million for scoring a duck in the first game and then getting smashed for 15 runs in his first over.
Original post by mkb230
$1.9 million for scoring a duck in the first game and then getting smashed for 15 runs in his first over.

lol i may possibly never earn that in my whole lifetime lol jkking , but thas alot of money...
109 runs and 15.5 overs to stop them in i think we lost aint gna watch it:angry: peace!
109 runs and 15.5 overs to stop them in i think we lost aint gna watch it:angry: peace!

Chill dude lol
Reply 247
lol i may possibly never earn that in my whole lifetime lol jkking , but thas alot of money...

If teams were allowed to sell/trade players during the tournament then he would have been the first one to go.
Reply 248
Dravid has gone, there is still hope (not for Pathan though, he needs to be dropped for the next couple of games).
Original post by mkb230
Dravid has gone, there is still hope (not for Pathan though, he needs to be dropped for the next couple of games).

Pathan just took a wicket lol :tongue:
Reply 250
one thread and 13 pages boo yeah!
Reply 251
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Pathan just took a wicket lol :tongue:

Yes but on a ball that should have been smashed for a six. In fact all 6 balls in that over should gone over the boundary rope and into the crowd. A bit of pressure on RR now but I reckon they have got this one in the bag.
Original post by mkb230
Yes but on a ball that should have been smashed for a six. In fact all 6 balls in that over should gone over the boundary rope and into the crowd. A bit of pressure on RR now but I reckon they have got this one in the bag.

The thing is in T20, often balls that should be smashed are the ones that get you wickets. When the batsmen looks to smash things you can easily mis-time the ball and then just like that you lost your wicket. But yeah I do agree, he hasn't been on song today. Just with T20 you never know, bad balls can get you lots of wickets as batsmen are looking to be aggressive.
WOOO! Good choice, what are your reasons to support 'em?

I had a bet :wink:
lost by 6 wickets fail... hope mumbai does better.
Reply 255
wtf are they talking about... awkward :lolwut:
Reply 256

Hoping Sehwag and Warner can get Delhi off to a flyer. But Rajasthan are much more balanced. We'll see :biggrin:

We saw :colone: Didn't see the game though, looks like Tait and Co. destroyed their batting though.

Don't cry too much when RCB get smashed by us !
lol, i jus want my rolls royce thing then ill be a rich guy :biggrin:

good luck with that lol :smile:
LOL...my punjabi is awful. I know what to say. It just comes out wrong when I think about it :biggrin:

Doesnt matter how it comes out...Punjabis do it the best way...specially the Paki ones!
Original post by The_Timepasser
good luck with that lol :smile:

thanks

Latest