The Student Room Group

Why don't women pee standing up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
http://www.wikihow.com/Urinate-Standing-up-As-a-Female

You can spread and untangle parts of your vagina and pee standing up without a Stand to Pee device :fyi:
Reply 41
I was just wondering what this has to do with current affairs?
Reply 42
Original post by Le_Bow
Hoverring is ok, unless you are drunk in which case it's hazerdous!

I think that wee device majig would be much, much more difficult to use when you're drunk than hovering! At least when you're drunk and hovering you can hang onto the loo roll dispenser for balance :biggrin:

EDIT: and besides, who's really going to want to go out for a night on the tiles with a wee-directing thingy in their handbag?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by moonkatt
I was just wondering what this has to do with current affairs?

It's a current affair :yes: ..... :ninja:
Reply 44
Ermmmm like above.^^ (how's this realated to current affairs).
Ps some do.
Original post by Manesh2468
lol! hey not all men miss, just gota know how to aim, its more of a art, you kno ur mans good if theres no wet marks on the seat l0l

This is now officially added to my assessment criteria for eligible men.

Spoiler

Reply 46
Original post by Charlski
I think that wee device majig would be much, much more difficult to use when you're drunk than hovering! At least when you're drunk and hovering you can hang onto the loo roll dispenser for balance :biggrin:

After reading that my first thought was "I wonder if I have to hold it there or if it attaches.
The idea of it attaching itself to me isn't appealing, but even if I'm drunk I could still hold it there. Then all I have to worry about is holding onto somthing, like a wall whilst standing up
Original post by Le_Bow
It's a matter of being comfortable vs conveniance and practicality.

How is using a Shewee more convenient or practical than sitting on the loo?

It's more convenient to just sit down and do your business than faff about trying to position the device (Of which, it says in the instructions to practice a few times, in the shower, first, as it's difficult to position meaning you often end up with wee over your legs as it's not been right - I bought one for my trip to Africa for 5 weeks and never used it because it seemed too much hassle)?

Or having to clean it? What if you're in a public loo, are you going to wash it in the public sinks?

I still would feel uncomfortable carrying it in my bag, even though they come with bags to put them in. How is having to position it, clean it and carry it around, more practical than just sitting on the toilet seat?

Even if you line the loo seat with toilet paper or squat over the toilet... or even squat at the roadside, haha, if you're caught somewhere inconvenient for finding an actual loo, it's still more convenient and practical than using one of those.

Can you explain your reasons for thinking otherwise?
Reply 48
Original post by Le_Bow
After reading that my first thought was "I wonder if I have to hold it there or if it attaches.
The idea of it attaching itself to me isn't appealing, but even if I'm drunk I could still hold it there. Then all I have to worry about is holding onto somthing, like a wall whilst standing up

Knowing me when I'm drunk, if I used that thing I'd end up directing it onto my feet or something, hovering is better - at least if you DO lose your balance, you land on the loo!
Original post by I<3LAMP
This is now officially added to my assessment criteria for eligible men.

Spoiler

lol :smile: just remember sometimes when u flush water splashes up btw.. men get blamed alot by that =/
Reply 50
Original post by beffnee
How is using a Shewee more convenient or practical than sitting on the loo?

If you are not near one or if you can't make it in time

It's more convenient to just sit down and do your business than faff about trying to position the device (Of which, it says in the instructions to practice a few times, in the shower, first, as it's difficult to position meaning you often end up with wee over your legs as it's not been right - I bought one for my trip to Africa for 5 weeks and never used it because it seemed too much hassle)?

How hard can it be? It's a funnel, just make sure it covers where it needs to cover and the tube faces away from you. Easy peasy.

A friend of mine has one, she says it's fine.

Or having to clean it? What if you're in a public loo, are you going to wash it in the public sinks?

I don't see an issue with washing it.

I still would feel uncomfortable carrying it in my bag, even though they come with bags to put them in.

I don't understand why it's awkward to carry. Just put it in a bag in your bag or handbag, no-one knows it's there but you.

How is having to position it, clean it and carry it around, more practical than just sitting on the toilet seat?

If you are on the go.

Knowing me when I'm drunk, if I used that thing I'd end up directing it onto my feet or something, hovering is better - at least if you DO lose your balance, you land on the loo!

This is true, which is why perhaps why I would lean against a wall and make sure it's pointing away. I'm sure it's not rocket science.
Reply 51
thats just long ..
Reply 52
Original post by Le_Bow

This is true, which is why perhaps why I would lean against a wall and make sure it's pointing away. I'm sure it's not rocket science.

I think you're underestimating the potential difficulties of all of this, particularly when drunk! I'm not being converted here! :tongue:
Reply 53
I think you're underestimating the potential difficulties of all of this, particularly when drunk! I'm not being converted here! :tongue:

Maybe that's because everyone acts differently when drunk :biggrin:
I do stumble around but I don't lost it completely.

Which is why I reckon I could use this
Original post by Manesh2468
lol :smile: just remember sometimes when u flush water splashes up btw.. men get blamed alot by that =/

:smile:
Reply 55
Women can pee standing up perfectly fine without this insane contraption... Why spend mone when you can do it without this thing?

Quick Reply

Latest