The Student Room Group

Guys does it really bother you if another guy looks while your at the urinals?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorHuman
See, this is the problem with gay men. No they don't mind their business 90% of the time, they are clingy and they are extremely perverted towards straight men.

If you did that to me, I might give you a bloody nose.

I think you are over stereotyping there! I am not on obvious gay (unless I've had a drink), many people I know didn't know for months after meeting me. It's not all of who or what I am (unlike a lot of the fairys out there) and there are many other guys like me.

I'm certainly not clingy! I'm not perverted towards straight men, I am very conscious not to offend a guy even if I think he is stunning! I will be nice but no inapropriate comments or touching.

I can't see what harm a glance does, its not like straight guys don't try and sneak a peak at a woman breast feeding or a woman sunbathing topless! Like I say it's wrong to stare but wht harm does a glance do? Like the topless woman on the beach, you chose to make your bits visible to others!
Reply 21
Original post by Drewski
Glance? Nope.

Stare? I'm outta there....

What if you've just started, and suddenly you're being eyed up by one guy on either end?

You'd be in deep ****, Drewski. :colondollar:
Reply 22
I almost killed a guy because of that.
Original post by Anonymous
I'd get awkward, because I have a small one :redface:

I wish this was as joke :frown:

Don't worry buddy some guys just like the way they look! Don't worry about size. My boyfriend is tiny, no joke, less than 5inch hard! But doesn't mean I don't enjoy looking at /doing things with his doodar!
Reply 24
Original post by DH-Biker
What if you've just started, and suddenly you're being eyed up by one guy on either end?

You'd be in deep ****, Drewski. :colondollar:

To be honest, when I'm stood there doing my thing, I don't normally start spinning my head round like a character from the Exorcist looking at everyone else. Hopefully I'd be blissfully unaware. If they were the urinal next to me, I might be aware of it out of the corner of my eye, but we all know urinal rules... you just don't do that.
Original post by ussumane
I almost killed a guy because of that.

Rational action or over reaction for the crime? Calm down! Get some anger managment or somethin!
Reply 26
If he had his eyes fixed on my and looked like a fag, I might express my alarm by starting round full flow and piss on his leg. Which would teach him a lesson.
battyboy
Reply 28
******** anonymous, why quote me and then delete your post? :mad:
Reply 29
Yes, I do get very pissed off, some guy in school was doing this and I just flipped out on him.
Original post by Limitless
Yes, I do get very pissed off, some guy in school was doing this and I just flipped out on him.

If he's just having a litle look and not staring, just ignore it and take it as a compliment! He might not even be gay you know, he's probably just jealous of what you have! A lot of huys are like that especially when hey see a big guy!
Reply 31
I probably wouldn't even notice tbh.... I don't really care if someone looks, I'm comfortable.... Just really obvious looking would probably put me off.
7 and a half inch hard, I remember one guy glanced over once, I felt awkward, but then he gave a chuff of admiration, and I felt awesome.
Original post by I have feelings to
Ok so, I am gay and well I love looking at other guys and am more then happy fo other guys to look at me. So I can see how my oppinion would be different. But...

I really don't think it's a big deal to look at each other, for what ever reason (curiosity, sexual interest, or just for the asthetics), after all you are getting it out in public, people could also see it by accident. As far as I'm concerned provided all you do is look you've not done anything wrong, its polite to be discrete I think though!

The way I see it, if you don't want others to see your tackle, don't put yourself in that position. But guys remember that the penis is a beautifull thing, yes including your's! Don't be ashamed it's perfectly natural.

This is why I ALWAYS pee in the cubicle. :yep:
Original post by I have feelings to
I can't see what harm a glance does, its not like straight guys don't try and sneak a peak at a woman breast feeding or a woman sunbathing topless! Like I say it's wrong to stare but wht harm does a glance do? Like the topless woman on the beach, you chose to make your bits visible to others!

- rep.

They are completely different things.

And also, you need to learn some english:

Pervert: •pervert - a person whose behavior deviates from what is socially acceptable especially in sexual behavior.

Staring at other men's dicks in the bathrooms is not acceptable. :rolleyes:
Reply 35
Why the **** did you quote me and then delete the post. Idiot.
Original post by SuperiorHuman
- rep.

They are completely different things.

And also, you need to learn some english:

Pervert: •pervert - a person whose behavior deviates from what is socially acceptable especially in sexual behavior.

Staring at other men's dicks in the bathrooms is not acceptable. :rolleyes:

Once again (tired of repeating myself here) I have said I dislike staring as well, you have completely missed the point!
Original post by mckinnon94
7 and a half inch hard, I remember one guy glanced over once, I felt awkward, but then he gave a chuff of admiration, and I felt awesome.

healthy atttude to have!
This thread made me remember this video:

Everyone should know the rules of the bathroom!
That being said, I've had the odd glance :colondollar:
As much as I enjoy staring at my own cock, guys have their own to look at :indiff:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending