The Student Room Group

Are these signs that this girl likes me...

I need help interpreting some "signs" from a girl to know whether or not she might like me. A bit of a read:

Basically I am the ultimate virgin: never kissed, never nothing, (but otherwise athletic and successful career wise) you've all seen tons of these threads here on TSR. What this leads to is that I am very thick in the head when it comes to communicating with females. I've been in an amazing scenario where a girl who I thought was a goddess was coming on to me very obviously (in hindsight) and I didn't pick up on it, I deserve to be shot for my disgraceful behavior on behalf of the male gender in that situation.

Anyway, something has come up:

Some months ago I made a thread on another site asking for female opinions on my megavirginity. This one girl took an interest in me and it started with PMs where she said that she hoped she could find a guy like me (she is also quite inexperienced). Anyway then (on her initiation) we exchanged MSNs and started chatting there. Nothing too suggestive, just generally about life and such.
Recently she asked me for my Facebook account so that we could become friends (and it turns out that she's quite a hottie!) and I decided to give it a shot: I asked her whether she'd like to get together some time to do something and her response was a firm yes.

And thats where we left off. Based on the information given, would it be reasonable to assume that she might like me, perhaps just a little?
Reply 1
yes but also assume that she's read this thread too :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Jackeeeee
yes but also assume that she's read this thread too :smile:

Please explain since I'm pretty sure you don't mean that she literally visited the link:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=30825489#post30825489
Yes. Are you dumb? Providing "she" isn't a 48 year old gay perv.
Reply 4
She clearly hates you. Kill yourself.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I need help interpreting some "signs" from a girl to know whether or not she might like me. A bit of a read:

Basically I am the ultimate virgin: never kissed, never nothing, (but otherwise athletic and successful career wise) you've all seen tons of these threads here on TSR. What this leads to is that I am very thick in the head when it comes to communicating with females. I've been in an amazing scenario where a girl who I thought was a goddess was coming on to me very obviously (in hindsight) and I didn't pick up on it, I deserve to be shot for my disgraceful behavior on behalf of the male gender in that situation.

Some months ago I made a thread on another site asking for female opinions on my megavirginity. This one girl took an interest in me and it started with PMs where she said that she hoped she could find a guy like me (she is also quite inexperienced). Anyway then (on her initiation) we exchanged MSNs and started chatting there. Nothing too suggestive, just generally about life and such.
Recently she asked me for my Facebook account so that we could become friends (and it turns out that she's quite a hottie!) and I decided to give it a shot: I asked her whether she'd like to get together some time to do something and her response was a firm yes.

And thats where we left off. Based on the information given, would it be reasonable to assume that she might like me, perhaps just a little?

Definitely likes you :wink: Go for it!! x
Yes, Bob, a 52 year old man in Sussex known to be on the prowl for vulnerable virgin boys, likes you.
Reply 7
Original post by becky=)
Definitely likes you :wink: Go for it!! x

Already have!
Original post by planetearth
Yes, Bob, a 52 year old man in Sussex known to be on the prowl for vulnerable virgin boys, likes you.

Original post by SuperiorHuman
Yes. Are you dumb? Providing "she" isn't a 48 year old gay perv.

At 189cm and 100kg of almost pure muscle, I'm not terribly worried about getting into situations such as these unless my opponent is packing some serious firepower, is a skilled martial artist or a superheavyweight strength athlete.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Do you want a sign written on her forehead? of course!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending