The Student Room Group

Why is the Ass such a desired physical feature. I mean we only **** out of it, right?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
i know why boobs are desired ( from an evolutionary perspective they are a sign of fertility) and i know why nice hips are desired (again the link to fertility) but i'm so sure about asses. i love woman's asses more than anything but even i can't rationally explain it.

No, its because cleavage looks like arse

Arse is a desired feature because its what we would traditionally see when ****ing a woman, as doggy style is the most natural style for us to **** in
Reply 21
Reply 22
Original post by Rugged88
I don't understand why the butt is such a desired feature for most people. I mean we all look at a nice ass, don't we? But why? I mean we all take ****s out of it, so when you look at it that way, it's not so desiring is it? lol.

truth of it is, if we take anything and look at it for what it really is, we can always identify reasons to suggest its less appealing.

The mouth a hole that we eat food with, chew stuff basically ?? big deal??
vagina penis?? boobs .. all nobble pointless bits really. if we really think about it none of them are really that desiring, its our morality as human beings creating sexual desire that makes us who we are today. without this then what means would we have to reproduce in the first place. existence of life would be at a loss without desire.
I bet jimbo1234 thinks big bums equal piggy
Reply 24
I don't know. I'm not particularly fond of mine. My boyfriend argues otherwise....
Probably because it contributes to the ideal hourglass figure all real men love.
I don't understand why the butt is such a desired feature for most people. I mean we all look at a nice ass, don't we? But why? I mean we all take ****s out of it, so when you look at it that way, it's not so desiring is it? lol.
Because that's where the bby comes out maybe?! :confused:
Original post by UniversityLAD

You didn't study Biology at school, did you?

It is a good sign of health.
A saggy ass can show someone to be unfit and/or old.

A firm ass shows good health due to exercise and not being overweight.
Reply 29
Arse are nice but breast are much more desirable imo.
Reply 30
Original post by pooo

Also I have a black friend whose grandad told me big asses were always prefered even when he was young and lived in Nigeria. So maybe it's cross-cultural? And medi influenced?

This made me laugh so much!! Talking to your friend's grandad about ass... So full of win. :smile:
Apparently we used to get done from behind in the stone ages. Bums used to be more desirable than breasts, but as missionary became popular breasts became more key in attracting a mate. Most things about attraction can be traced back to the primitive eras/instinct.
Reply 32
Original post by UniversityLAD

Indeed.

I wonder if his university has a midwifery course. Perhaps he could pop along and find out where babies actually come from.

As a father I can tell you children can be little s**ts at times but it not as a result of where they came from!
Original post by .Ali.
Because it looks nice. A woman with a shapely derriere looks a lot more attractive than someone with a flat arse (no homo).

What's yours like? :sexface:

But yeah OP I don't get it either, however if you are having sex, then it normally seems better with a girl who has a shapely ass.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
What's yours like? :sexface:

But yeah OP I don't get it either, however if you are having sex, then it normally seems better with a girl who has a big ass.

I have a big-ish ass. Thus, I was slightly biased with what I said. :colondollar:
Original post by a_t
No, its because cleavage looks like arse

Arse is a desired feature because its what we would traditionally see when ****ing a woman, as doggy style is the most natural style for us to **** in

Not really, a woman's vagina is a lot more forward facing now than it was before, which makes missionary the more natural style.
Reply 37
Original post by SeaJay

Original post by SeaJay
This made me laugh so much!! Talking to your friend's grandad about ass... So full of win. :smile:

:colone: what can I say, i'm quite the conversationalist.

Nahh older people love chatting and most prolly hate that us young people don't chat to them/only talk about the weather. I have the most engaging and interesting convos with them. :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by .Ali.
Because it looks nice. A woman with a shapely derriere looks a lot more attractive than someone with a flat arse (no homo).

Since I've inadvertently spotted you here, is it true that there is actually a rah book of etiquette, which covers every eventuality?
Reply 39
Original post by Planar
Since I've inadvertently spotted you here, is it true that there is actually a rah book of etiquette, which covers every eventuality?

There are books on etiquette, but as far as I am aware, no specific 'rah' book of etiquette. If you're using me as an example of a rah, there are unknown 'rules' between myself and my closest friends of what we do in certain situations. There's no book though, at least not to my knowledge.

Quick Reply