Reply 100
Original post by Singh993
Blatz gotta be:

Borough of Ealing: Southall School of Indian Studies, Medicine and Dentistry

Nahhh singh its defo : Gurdas Mann Medical School init
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Singh993
Punjabi Doctrate is offered here at Southall .... it's > PMC... :biggrin:

Not a chance brother, the Masters in treatment of nervous Pakis here at Blackburn Institute of Punjabi Medical Sciences is the BEST college in the whole world. You do not understand it's greatness. It is the best.
Reply 102
Original post by Straight up G
Not a chance brother, the Masters in treatment of nervous Pakis here at Blackburn Institute of Punjabi Medical Sciences is the BEST college in the whole world. You do not understand it's greatness. It is the best.

Bruv i heard they serve roti, dhaal and subji to the students for free !!!
This thread. :rofl2:

Original post by Organ
loads of people do - anecdotally I know people who went to Leeds and Edinburgh over Imperial - it's so bloody costly and I bet the socials in somewhere like Leeds are better as well :wink:

They are. :wink: If it helps, I know people who went to Leeds and Edinburgh over Oxford/Cambridge. Definitely going to regret that choice aye. :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by G550NDH
Bruv i heard they serve roti, dhaal and subji to the students for free !!!

OOOAAYYY Terrific. Hip Hooray like the white people say. Hip Hooray. Now only if I could get some Aaloo sorted out for cheap then it would be very happy.
Reply 105
Original post by Straight up G
OOOAAYYY Terrific. Hip Hooray like the white people say. Hip Hooray. Now only if I could get some Aaloo sorted out for cheap then it would be very happy.

Oh you don't be worrying yaar... i will get you Aaloo fresh from the village (Southall). :wink:
bath by a mile....
Reply 107
erghhhhh southall makes me sick whenever i step foot in it, please there are so backwards

btw i am half indian half white and my cousin lives there.

aaloo gobi for dinner guys...

Original post by G550NDH
Oh you don't be worrying yaar... i will get you Aaloo fresh from the village (Southall). :wink:
Original post by G550NDH

From the village, excellent. Terrifically excellent. I will not be vorrrying with you around beta. And also do you mind bringing extra portion of Dhaal? I have spare ice-cream box left over which I want to fill with some saalan.
Original post by infernalcradle
bath by a mile....

Late to the party:tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending