The Student Room Group

Guys scratching their genitals in public.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rhinger

I am actually a troll, this is not a troll thread, but the purpose of my graceful presence on TSR is to lighten things up and... troll.

You literally have nothing else to do? I find that quite sad.
Reply 41
I challenge the girls on here to put 2 marbles inside a large deflated balloon, tape it between your legs, and then try not to rearrange it for 24 hours.
Reply 42
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom

Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
You literally have nothing else to do? I find that quite sad.

What, I find it sad you take an Internet forum seriously... I'm here strictly for the lols and not the hullabaloo.

Trolls are much, much cooler than the ordinary users like yourself.

Original post by No Man
I challenge the girls on here to put 2 marbles inside a large deflated balloon, tape it between your legs, and then try not to rearrange it for 24 hours.

That's understandable. But I'm talking about guys who unnecessarily do it, just to look GANGSTA.

P.S. I'm a guy
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by Anabolicminds
no, you dont, youre not even big, and also keep thinkin muscles will stop you from getting slapped the **** out

when have i ever said I'm big you jelous little phaggot. didn't even mention my physique and you had to go and comment, thank you for the compliment. phaggot. :wink:
I have no idea why guys do that, it is completely disgusting!!
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
I have no idea why guys do that, it is completely disgusting!!

I'm guessing you don't enjoy giving head.
Original post by I<3LAMP
I get hungry :hmmm:

(I joke!)

Would you like fries with that? :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by rhinger
Hello.

Here's the third part of my series of weekly rants

Why do so many guys feel the need to scratch their genitals (balls, more specifically) in public? It's not cool if you think it makes you look gangsta. It makes them look stupid and ignorant. No manners. In my school when a guy does it I openly grin at him.

I'm a guy btw, don't be confused by the sign above.

As long as
i) they don't smell their hand after and
ii) their crotch doesn't stink to the point it reeks through their clothes
I'm not too fussed :biggrin:
Original post by LzLz
when have i ever said I'm big you jelous little phaggot. didn't even mention my physique and you had to go and comment, thank you for the compliment. phaggot. :wink:

this aint the misc you FAGGOT.

you won't do **** if u see someone with their hands down their trackies
Reply 49
no, you dont, youre not even big, and also keep thinkin muscles will stop you from getting slapped the **** out

Lol you seem like such an idiot.
Reply 50
this aint the misc you FAGGOT.

you won't do **** if u see someone with their hands down their trackies

I would feck you up any day, you skinny little faggot bitch. I'm trained to a 'dark' belt in karate, only those in the highest echelons have ever reached this status. I also hold many titles in underground fighting competitions. I also have multiple ways in which to track down users on forums, smack talking me. Just give me one second.

Enter Name <Fagabolicminds>.

Oh dear silly me, I meant to put that into my Troll Finder. Just count yourself lucky, one more word from you and I'll find you with the Troll Finder and I'll smash your face in you skinny fag.

(edited 13 years ago)
I'm not sure if it's just me, but when it's itchy, and I'm in a place surrounded with people so I can't scratch in public, I just have to scream and stretch my leg and rotate it to sooth the itchiness.
Original post by chloboshoka
Would you like fries with that? :smile:

Supersize Meh!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending