The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by Lunalocket
F*** yeah ill translate naruto for ya :biggrin: cos ill have probs already have translated it for myself :wink: Im not a geek either (well maybe a lil bit :tongue:) but i do like certain anime. A key appeal of the japanese course really.

Going abroad sounds awesome. Id prefer to go in year 3 though like you instead of year 2.

haha, awesome, you should know i'm getting a 4ft bed too :wink: :lol: jst kidding. Okay so i'm a bit of a geek :ninja:, I'm into quite a few but i've laid off a few in recent years

It's definitely good experience
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by dmz
haha, awesome, you should know i'm getting a 4ft bed too :wink: :lol: jst kidding. Okay so i'm a bit of a geek :ninja:, I'm into quite a few but i've laid off a few in recent years

It's definitely good experience

i dont get it :biggrin: thats probabally piss annoying i know, but its late and my brain isnt working like it should right now XD
Reply 1282
i dont get it :biggrin: thats probabally piss annoying i know, but its late and my brain isnt working like it should right now XD

I was poorly chatting you up :colonhash:

:rofl: :rofl: It's been a long day at work :tongue:
Reply 1283
Your conversation is very entertaining :')
I dont really mind where I end up as long as the people in my flat are sociable, I dont have a massive treck to get to uni (clarence dock out) and its near some decent night life and alcohol suppliers haha
Original post by dmz
I was poorly chatting you up :colonhash:

:rofl: :rofl: It's been a long day at work :tongue:

ooooh right XD i wouldnt have been able to work that out. I was just looking at 4ft bed for ages and thinking '....whaaa?'

this should really be a sign for me that i need to go to bed now or something :s-smilie:
I was really hungover this morning so ive had no energy throughout the day :biggrin:
Reply 1285
Original post by oliviaL
Your conversation is very entertaining :')
I dont really mind where I end up as long as the people in my flat are sociable, I dont have a massive treck to get to uni (clarence dock out) and its near some decent night life and alcohol suppliers haha

I was really into it before not quite sure what happen, tannery's even closer to town/alcohol :tongue:
ooooh right XD i wouldnt have been able to work that out. I was just looking at 4ft bed for ages and thinking '....whaaa?'

this should really be a sign for me that i need to go to bed now or something :s-smilie:
I was really hungover this morning so ive had no energy throughout the day :biggrin:

haha, it was a poor attempt tbh but i've been with old people, in the last 24/36hours of my life so i am a bit slow, another 12hours tomoro :facepalm:
Fair enough:tongue:, i'll let you off this time and possibly make a better effort next time :lol:
Original post by dmz
I was really into it before not quite sure what happen, tannery's even closer to town/alcohol :tongue:

haha, it was a poor attempt tbh but i've been with old people, in the last 24/36hours of my life so i am a bit slow, another 12hours tomoro :facepalm:
Fair enough:tongue:, i'll let you off this time and possibly make a better effort next time :lol:

12 hours? :O shiiiit XD
old people? double sh** :s-smilie:
Original post by dmz
Firmed :biggrin: Now to save up ****loads of money to blow om freshers :biggrin:

Woo :biggrin: I will be looking forward to you buying me a drink :wink:
Everyone should sign up to yougo if you's haven't already I've met some more lovely people who'll be on my course or accommodation and people going to Leeds in general.. Just a suggestion :smile:
dmz
blow om freshers

Orly? :tongue:
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
Yeah I know ive been in an all girls school since I was 11 so it's been 7 years :O so being with boys is going to be sooo weird! Hahaha we don't want to seem to creepy wanting to spend all our time with boys haha:P

Yeah they both have some lovely ones Aqua is a bit unusual but really nice!:smile:
Sorry I took ages to reply had a dead busy weekend at the library! Bloody revising haha! Yeah my uncles doing the London marathon I'm going to watch it on Sunday I don't no how people can run that far!! :O

I've been sticking 3 hours on weekends I do more! Leeds Leeds Leeds leeds uni uni uni uni haha :biggrin:

:K: course not, creepy doesn't even come into it lol :awesome:

mmm I took a look at aqua the other day they have pretty dresses but like u say they r a lil bit out there, I think I want something a lil more conventional with a subtle twist :rolleyes:

lol the more time u spend down the library the closer u r to those all important grades :wink:

and I signed up for the london marathon to run for a cancer charity, but I didn't get to do it (they have an allocated number of running spaces, and so can only accommodate a finite number of people; i actually put about the london marathon on my personal statement...shame they rejected me after i had sent off my ucas app, so of course it was too late to take it out :tongue: )

uni uni leeds leeds, need to do a lil more work before I sleep :smile:
Reply 1291
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
Woo :biggrin: I will be looking forward to you buying me a drink :wink:

Only if you'll get drunk enough to find me attractive :wink:
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Orly? :tongue:

Okay maybe not quite as much as you :tongue:
Reply 1292
Do you object to sharing with smokers?:

can't stand the smell but don't want to miss out on some cool people so....no?
Right.. JBP it is! Risky but nevermind :smile:
i can't be arsed to read all the threads if you've said already but, what is everyone studying? :smile:
Reply 1295
Original post by bretters
i can't be arsed to read all the threads if you've said already but, what is everyone studying? :smile:

engineering
awh cool!
Original post by bretters

Medicine. Yourself?

Original post by dmz
engineering

:sogood:
Reply 1298
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Medicine. Yourself?

:sogood:

I'm gonna have to go past the medical building every morning for a year, the same building i spent two years trying to get into :sad: lol

:sexface: You like that don't you? :sexface:
Economics :smile:

Latest