The Student Room Group

what do you think of while giving head?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Colour Me Pretty
Obviously, reciprocate oral is desired, but a kiss straight after would be desirable.:o:

really though?
My main concern during a 69 is that nobody lets out a fart
mmmm sausage... :mmm:

(I'm not gay but couldn't resist nor do I eat pork due to religion).
Let's see, what next, how's he liking it, what should I do again, rythm, oh is he about to come? *pull head away* no way I'm swallowing
"This would be even better if I could attach a small motor on the end of my tongue"
Original post by Anonymous
Let's see, what next, how's he liking it, what should I do again, rythm, oh is he about to come? *pull head away* no way I'm swallowing

:frown: do you know how rude that is :tongue:
'for the love of god, don't cum in my eye'
Reply 68
Original post by ArtemisRose
How much longer do I have to do this?
My knees are sore.

wear knee pads? :wink:
Please cum already so i can stop this! And don't you dare do anything in my mouth.
Original post by SomethingBLUE
Please cum already so i can stop this! And don't you dare do anything in my mouth.

So sorry, I meant to pos rep, you made me laugh. I have actually said these exact words to my boyfriends in the past.
Reply 71
i gave my boyfriend head today and his bestfriend came into my head :colondollar:
Reply 72
Original post by SomethingBLUE

i think you should stop moaning about it. it gives him pleasure and if we went pleasure we need to give it to them. i hardly expect most guys paticullary want our vagina in their faces all the time.
Reply 73
Original post by Lexi99
My performance, if im doing it right, if he's enjoying it, and loving how much pleasure i can give him and how much control i have by doing such a simple thing

Gotta love girls whose names's end in i's (or y's)...
Reply 74
Also lollipop. Variations on 'soo, this is fun'. Random songs, which I end up humming (apparently a good thing :tongue:). 'Hurry up'. 'F-k off with the pushing'. And mainly how I really want a drink (not that kind particularly, it just makes me thirsty).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 75
Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop

:dance:
Reply 76
You're a disgrace. You're Indian, where the **** are your morals? Disgusting.

Reported for attacking a poster while being Anon. I really hope the anon system is reformed.

I think of the rising petrol prices.
(edited 13 years ago)
'daaamn i have good gag- reflex' :wink:
Reply 78
Original post by meenu89
Reported for attacking a poster while being Anon. I really hope the anon system is reformed.

I think of the rising petrol prices.

that's a good one the cost of petrol these days! :biggrin:
Reply 79
You're a disgrace. You're Indian, where the **** are your morals? Disgusting.

how the hell am i a disgrace thinking about lollypops whilst i used to give head to my ex? :confused:
and how did you know I was Indian?...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending