The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

I think that I know the identity of futuredoc. I will have to ask her when she comes back to us.
Reply 861
Original post by Harbour Seal
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. Her name is Layla :biggrin: :woo:

Currently not very happy with regards to the mother's family though. They are pissing me off big style... :angry:

I know who Futuredoc is now :ninja:

Aww, awesome name. I don't normally go cuchi coo with babies i just get this thing where i think of who they're gonna be, what they're gonna be good that, like all the time. Yes i realise I'm weird, lol

Haha I'd insult them but she did pop out the kid :lol: i hate family drama, I'm lucky tho i only have my immediate family in this country

:facepalm: now I'm gonna have to kill you. I know yours :tongue: it's much easier for you to find mine than anyone else on here.
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Ahaha, they should join in! If they think they can pass the year purely revolving directly around medicine, I'd like to see them try. :tongue:

We're actually going to be at the same uni. :zomg:
Yea it's pretty impossible but we didn't screw up till after we apply tho that's when i joined and i'd probably be going to med school if i had joined earlier

you thinking what I'm thinking? :sexface:
Original post by dmz

Yea it's pretty impossible but we didn't screw up till after we apply tho that's when i joined and i'd probably be going to med school if i had joined earlier

you thinking what I'm thinking? :sexface:

If I used this site properly I might've been going last year. :ninja: I joined 2 years before you. :tongue:

I always know what you're thinking. :smug:
Reply 863
If I used this site properly I might've been going last year. :ninja: I joined 2 years before you. :tongue:

I always know what you're thinking. :smug:

i would have been going first time cos i was estimated A*AAACa but i ran myself out of 3 uni's automatically cos my biggest research was the guardian :facepalm: FML, things happen for a reason? We're going to make it. second time round i was focused on just Leeds and Glasgow :sigh: i joined after a c3 exam last yr but wasn't active till i ran out of money on my gap year.
Original post by dmz
i would have been going first time cos i was estimated A*AAACa but i ran myself out of 3 uni's automatically cos my biggest research was the guardian :facepalm: FML, things happen for a reason? We're going to make it. second time round i was focused on just Leeds and Glasgow :sigh: i joined after a c3 exam last yr but wasn't active till i ran out of money on my gap year.

Oh, how I miss predicted grades. And how completely unrealistic they were given my work ethic. :moon: You're going to be fine though Lemon! I shall make sure of it. Also, it seems I will have to make sure you budget well as well. :colonhash: :rofl3:
Reply 865
Oh, how I miss predicted grades. And how completely unrealistic they were given my work ethic. :moon: You're going to be fine though Lemon! I shall make sure of it. Also, it seems I will have to make sure you budget well as well. :colonhash: :rofl3:

Haha i know. I generally stopped giving a crap when i didn't get into medicine. Worked for Jan exam but June was just .Meh.:biggrin:

Yes mother, lol. You can cook for me too, just being cheeky :teehee: are you excited yet?!
Original post by dmz
Haha i know. I generally stopped giving a crap when i didn't get into medicine. Worked for Jan exam but June was just .Meh.:biggrin:

Yes mother, lol. You can cook for me too, just being cheeky :teehee: are you excited yet?!

Aha, I know what you mean. Many worked harder, we went the opposite way. :tongue:

I shall attempt to cook for you. Food fights. :gah: I'm partially excited, partially not. But, if I was in your position, I'd be elated! You know why. :ninja:
Reply 867
Aha, I know what you mean. Many worked harder, we went the opposite way. :tongue:

I shall attempt to cook for you. Food fights. :gah: I'm partially excited, partially not. But, if I was in your position, I'd be elated! You know why. :ninja:

Haha, Oh dear least I'd be living close to the infirmary :tongue:. Never actually been in one. I'm african my mother would nag till kingdom come and fill me in on her childhood and the lack of food :lol:

to be fair I'm not as excited as i was last year like when all your friends are going, but i was pretty young anyway so going now should be a lot better. I'm still hoping it overturns so you can spend nights at mine :wink:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. Her name is Layla :biggrin: :woo:

Currently not very happy with regards to the mother's family though. They are pissing me off big style... :angry:

I know who Futuredoc is now :ninja:
That's a very pretty name :nutcase: used to be a very common Afghan name... it's slightly old fashioned now :ninja:

And thank you for the facebook message I now know who you are too :flutter:

Original post by james20
did anyone find out about who futuredoc was before me??

Way to go dickhead :colonhash: Couldn't you have just PMed me instead :mad2:
Reply 869
Original post by futuredoc77
That's a very pretty name :nutcase: used to be a very common Afghan name... it's slightly old fashioned now :ninja:

Hold onnn, how is everyone working out who you are?

I think I need to work on my stalking skills as well as the smiley list revision if I want to be a true medicine reapplicant :frown:
Original post by twelve
Hold onnn, how is everyone working out who you are?

I think I need to work on my stalking skills as well as the smiley list revision if I want to be a true medicine reapplicant :frown:

Some bastard posted things :colonhash: on two different threads :angry: Idiots should know better than to reveal someones identity so openly :colonhash:

And don't get into the whole stalking business, it screws you up :sadnod:
Reply 871
Some bastard posted things :colonhash: on two different threads :angry: Idiots should know better than to reveal someones identity so openly :colonhash:

Ohh I seee. Haha, I'll avoid it then :biggrin:

And I've been wondering thsi for ages. There was an advert for the National Geographic magazine up at college, and your avatar is on the front cover. Why have you got that picture?
Reply 872
well you stalk other people, dont call me a bastard..

you bastard, you cant even get into medicine twice
even thinks that you have great grades you will get in, you are probably crap at interviews...

It's only fair :biggrin: I feel I deserve a gold star!

It's more a phonetic way of spelling "Leila" as her family are simple and would spell it wrong. That's my theory anyway. :colone:

Yes, he is an idiot... Do you know where he lives? :colone:
Reply 874

It's more a phonetic way of spelling "Leila" as her family are simple and would spell it wrong. That's my theory anyway. :colone:

Haha, I've heard of a few people called Leila/Layla, and I've never known how to spell it until now. Definately a really nice name though :smile:

And wait, are we planning an ambush :colone:
Original post by twelve
Ohh I seee. Haha, I'll avoid it then :biggrin:

And I've been wondering thsi for ages. There was an advert for the National Geographic magazine up at college, and your avatar is on the front cover. Why have you got that picture?
:yy:

Yep, she is an Afghan girl who was photographed but not identified a few decades back and made it to the front cover of the magazine. It blew up quite big and is apparently the most popular picture ever published by them or something... They then had a project to hunt her down and after several month (I think) they found her as an adult, and there are pictures of her before and after :fyi:

Original post by james20

even thinks that you have great grades you will get in, you are probably crap at interviews...

I don't publicly expose them without their consent though :colonhash: there's a fine line between having a bit of fun and directly attacking people you moron!
And what went on with my application is none of your fricking business you idiot!

I'll give you an imaginary one :wink:

Mhmm, it's the same name I suppose.... it comes from a pretty popular middle-eastern love story of Layla and Majnoon... :fyi:

No, I don't :colone:
Reply 876
Original post by james20

yo wtf you dick? She has awesome grades and much better personality than you cos it takes her more than 5mins to get to be comfortable enough in a front of a panel that decides her future doesn't make you any better. I swear I'd kick the **** out of you if i find you in Leeds. If you're stronger I'll simply **** up your nuts. *******. And by 'stalking' we kid with the person I'll find out who you are, half of it are by accident and we don't go posting them on threads or ever tell anyone else. Also A*7A in all science and maths including further maths is a great grade. Not under question at all
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 877
do you think i care?? no i dont love..

all your posts are full of ****, you have like 4000 posts, get a life man,, god

you cant find me for jack ****

Yep, she is an Afghan girl who was photographed but not identified a few decades back and made it to the front cover of the magazine. It blew up quite big and is apparently the most popular picture ever published by them or something... They then had a project to hunt her down and after several month (I think) they found her as an adult, and there are pictures of her before and after :fyi:

I don't publicly expose them without their consent though :colonhash: there's a fine line between having a bit of fun and directly attacking people you moron!
And what went on with my application is none of your fricking business you idiot!

I'll give you an imaginary one :wink:

Mhmm, it's the same name I suppose.... it comes from a pretty popular middle-eastern love story of Layla and Majnoon... :fyi:

No, I don't :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 878

Woahh thats really interesting :smile:

Are you Afghan by any chance? Or just know a lot about Afghan culture?

Original post by dmz
yo wtf you dick? She has awesome grades and much better personality than you cos it takes her more than 5mins to get to be comfortable enough in a front of a panel that decides her future doesn't make you any better. I swear I'd kick the **** out of you if i find you in Leeds. If you're stronger I'll simply **** up your nuts. *******. And by 'stalking' we kid with the person I'll find out who you are, half of it are by accident and we don't go posting them on threads or ever tell anyone else

Woahh, good to know you stick by your friends! :biggrin:
We are friends...right? :colondollar:
Original post by dmz
yo wtf you dick? She has awesome grades and much better personality than you cos it takes her more than 5mins to get to be comfortable enough in a front of a panel that decides her future doesn't make you any better. I swear I'd kick the **** out of you if i find you in Leeds. If you're stronger I'll simply **** up your nuts. *******. And by 'stalking' we kid with the person I'll find out who you are, half of it are by accident and we don't go posting them on threads or ever tell anyone else. Also A*7A in all science and maths including further maths is a great grade. Not under question at all

:laugh:

Thanks for that :tongue:

Original post by james20
do you think i care?? no i dont love..

all your posts are full of ****, you have like 4000 posts, get a life man,, god

you cant find me for jack ****

Of course you don't. You're not capable of caring; if you had common sense you wouldn't have done this in the first place.

Oh please, like you figured me all out just by reading a few of my posts.

Quick Reply

Latest