The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manesh2468
meh i guess the emotions is what gives the team a edge, like if you really want something then u do end up getting it, its great :smile:

LOL :smile:
I agree.
I love the Indian emotional edge. Its beautiful :wink:
Original post by moanycar.
LOL :smile:
I agree.
I love the Indian emotional edge. Its beautiful :wink:

they should have games when its just india vs pakistan.. now that would be fun roflmao, like a tour around the world but only india vs pakistan until they reach home soils.
I agree. Why do you think I've started praying 4 years in advance? :tongue:
I joke, but seriously, I get your point. We have too many key players to replace.

Sachin, Zaheer, maybe Sehwag, possibly Bhajji.....aw :frown:

Thinking optimistically, there is plenty of time for the young ones to work on their game. Take Kohli for example, made his ODI debut for India in 2009, 2 years later he's part of the winning squad and played a pretty decent role in their win aswell. :biggrin:

Providing they are still in form, we will have Dhoni and Yuvi as senior players, hopefully Raina and Kohli aswell.....

There is hope for 2015 :wink:

I think the hunger to win the world cup will have gone too if I am honest.

Kohli and Raina are gonna be key. It's in Australia and New Zealand so it will be interesting to see how we adapt to the unfavorable conditions. I'm just looking at the lack of high quality seamers as the pitches in that part of the world favour seam bowling over spin.
they should have games when its just india vs pakistan.. now that would be fun roflmao, like a tour around the world but only india vs pakistan until they reach home soils.

Yeah, but I'd become a freakish nervous wreck. If India lost.........oh LORD :frown:

Bad idea for the faint-hearted :tongue:
Yeah, but I'd become a freakish nervous wreck. If India lost.........oh LORD :frown:

Bad idea for the faint-hearted :tongue:

pshh man up!! :tongue: it would be fun, plus imagine all the training theyd get if they kept playing intense games all the time would be sick.
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
I think the hunger to win the world cup will have gone too if I am honest.

Kohli and Raina are gonna be key. It's in Australia and New Zealand so it will be interesting to see how we adapt to the unfavorable conditions. I'm just looking at the lack of high quality seamers as the pitches in that part of the world favour seam bowling over spin.

True true.
Think it's best to let Team India cool down after this WC's hype.

I find it shocking that it took like 36 years or something for a team to win a WC at home :smile:

Indians say many things in a hyped up mood. I'm suprised they didn't say that India will remain WC champions for a century or something, knowing the Indian media :biggrin:

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what's in store for Indian cricket.....
pshh man up!! :tongue: it would be fun, plus imagine all the training theyd get if they kept playing intense games all the time would be sick.

Man up. Dude I'm a girl....I'm allowed to be a tad bit wussy :tongue:

But LOL, it would be EPICALLY...scary...yet amazing :biggrin:
Man up. Dude I'm a girl....I'm allowed to be a tad bit wussy :tongue:

But LOL, it would be EPICALLY...scary...yet amazing :biggrin:

fair enough but hey theres some pretty hench women out there in india if u kno what i mean... and no the the he/shes lol!, but yeh that would be amazing, would be even better if id get to go on tour with them ^.-
fair enough but hey theres some pretty hench women out there in india if u kno what i mean... and no the the he/shes lol!, but yeh that would be amazing, would be even better if id get to go on tour with them ^.-

Lol. Yeah, well I'm no fat 'Aunty Ji' :tongue:

I have had so many dreams of touring with Team India.
Wow, sounds so pathetic out loud.
Ah well. Its true :biggrin:

Would be amazing. I probably would pass out, and then it would be a waste :tongue:
Lol. Yeah, well I'm no fat 'Aunty Ji' :tongue:

I have had so many dreams of touring with Team India.
Wow, sounds so pathetic out loud.
Ah well. Its true :biggrin:

Would be amazing. I probably would pass out, and then it would be a waste :tongue:

nah it aint pathetic, its pretty cool, like ud get to see them train and play, also get to see all the cool tourists sites lol, if only japan had cricket stuff :rolleyes: but all the other places like austrailia, new zealand and all that would be really cool:smile:
nah it aint pathetic, its pretty cool, like ud get to see them train and play, also get to see all the cool tourists sites lol, if only japan had cricket stuff :rolleyes: but all the other places like austrailia, new zealand and all that would be really cool:smile:

Yeah, well guess it's 'cos I wouldn't just tour with them for the cricket :wink:
That's just me being a stupid girl.
Back onto the cricket part....fully amazing experience.
Apparantly RCB are doing some fan tour thing, if only I was in India atm :frown:
Reply 311
Plenty of talented demestic batsmen being exposed by IPL, if anything India's cricket future looks excellent I would say.

I too can't seem to pick a team to support this year, last year I supported KIXP cause I love the pair of Sangakkara and Jayawardene and I also supported Rajasthan Royals purely because of Yusuf Pathan, that man is pure class (on his day ofcourse) but I look forward to any match he's in.

I think I'm gonna support Deccan Chargers and RR this year. RR because I love Ajmer and its in Rajasthan (I was born in Gujarat which is next to Rajasthan too :wink:) and they certainly have a very good squad who could win the IPL and DC because I LOVE fast bowlers (cause I am aspiring to be one too :colondollar:) and they have the best paceman, Dale Steyn...damn, how I wish Pakistani players played IPL too, Shoaib Akhtar :ahee:
Yeah, well guess it's 'cos I wouldn't just tour with them for the cricket :wink:
That's just me being a stupid girl.
Back onto the cricket part....fully amazing experience.
Apparantly RCB are doing some fan tour thing, if only I was in India atm :frown:

lol:smile:, i got no idea bout the tour but if they are then its pretty damn kl, they should come to the uk and have a tour (main india team) like friendly matches against countys (no chance roflmao) and then have partys lol!
Original post by KrazyKro
Plenty of talented demestic batsmen being exposed by IPL, if anything India's cricket future looks excellent I would say.

I too can't seem to pick a team to support this year, last year I supported KIXP cause I love the pair of Sangakkara and Jayawardene and I also supported Rajasthan Royals purely because of Yusuf Pathan, that man is pure class (on his day ofcourse) but I look forward to any match he's in.

I think I'm gonna support Deccan Chargers and RR this year. RR because I love Ajmer and its in Rajasthan (I was born in Gujarat which is next to Rajasthan too :wink:) and they certainly have a very good squad who could win the IPL and DC because I LOVE fast bowlers (cause I am aspiring to be one too :colondollar:) and they have the best paceman, Dale Steyn...damn, how I wish Pakistani players played IPL too, Shoaib Akhtar :ahee:

Cool cool. Nice explanation :smile: Rajasthan looking much stronger than DC atm, in my opinion. :biggrin:
lol:smile:, i got no idea bout the tour but if they are then its pretty damn kl, they should come to the uk and have a tour (main india team) like friendly matches against countys (no chance roflmao) and then have partys lol!

LEGEND idea. But logically India's cricket schedule is packed :frown:
LEGEND idea. But logically India's cricket schedule is packed :frown:

:frown:fine the people that aint on the wc take the tour lol to "improve" facing countys here for training, beats nothing lol:biggrin:
:frown:fine the people that aint on the wc take the tour lol to "improve" facing countys here for training, beats nothing lol:biggrin:

Lool. Gosh, we've like...owned this thread :tongue:
I'm actually properly tired :frown:
Lool. Gosh, we've like...owned this thread :tongue:
I'm actually properly tired :frown:

lol go to sleep, im use to late nights :h: , yeh we stole the thread with that timewaster guy along long time ago roflmao freshyjacked it, was fun with the commentry while the match was going tho:smile:

not timewaster <.< timepasser lol my bad
(edited 13 years ago)
lol go to sleep, im use to late nights :h: , yeh we stole the thread with that timewaster guy along long time ago roflmao freshyjacked it, was fun with the commentry while the match was going tho:smile:

I shall go to sleep and have more dreams of touring with Team India :smile:
Oh and the sad pathetic part where Virat Kohli is my boyfriend :tongue:

LOL, our commentary was jokes :smile:
We must continue our freshyness....:colondollar:

Goodnight :biggrin: :wink:
I shall go to sleep and have more dreams of touring with Team India :smile:
Oh and the sad pathetic part where Virat Kohli is my boyfriend :tongue:

LOL, our commentary was jokes :smile:
We must continue our freshyness....:colondollar:

Goodnight :biggrin: :wink:

lol yeh feel free to pm cya goodnight jus prolly be on this tomos commenting roflmao

Latest