The Student Room Group

Can nobody see the potential of the Far Right in Britain?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Yawn!
I think the far right should get into power. Would love to see the subsequent war erupt between East and West. It's long past time that White people know how it feels to be beaten, occupied and oppressed.

This isn't racism, it's realism. It makes sense. The only reason Whites think they are superior to everyone else is because they've never been beaten by Non-Whites. Once that changes, all the arrogance that comes with White identity will go out the window.

It's the only way to create a true, real equality in the human race.

If by "White" you mean European, and not Caucasian , then you are my friend is a historically ignorant person,
There was numerous wars thought history around the Mediterinean between the Semites ( including Arab Muslims ), Persians and the Northern Europeans of which the non Europeans emerged victorious. In fact Southern Europe up to the south of France was ruled by Arabs for 8 centuries.
Don't forget, ..Hannibal, Saladin, the Phoenician and many others..
Also the Ottomans reached the borders of Austria like 100 years back.

Racism and the love of one's race is a universal thing not exclusive to Europeans.
Reply 81
Original post by Ramox3
If by "White" you mean European, and not Caucasian , then you are my friend is a historically ignorant person,
There was numerous wars thought history around the Mediterinean between the Semites ( including Arab Muslims ), Persians and the Northern Europeans of which the non Europeans emerged victorious. In fact Southern Europe up to the south of France was ruled by Arabs for 8 centuries.

Racism and the love of one's race is a universal thing not exclusive to Europeans.

No, far from it. Its just Europeans who are demonized for expressing it.
Reply 82
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
Most historians cite the fact that German soldiers were caught in Russia during the winter as the sole turning point. I have not heard one say that the decision to divert troops was the most important factor, so why would I include it?

We scrapped the last aircraft carrier? Amazing how it's helping to enforce the arms embargo in Libya then. Also, you obviously haven't seen the new aircraft carriers that are being developed for 2019 - look up Queen Elizabeth Class. The UK still have the HMS Illustrious until the new class is developed, not quite the same as getting rid of them all.

In terms of jets we have the Tornado, the Eurofighter and the BAE Hawk, which funnily enough, India have bought off of us. Why would they buy off the UK? Also, the F-35 Lightning II is joining in 2020. Looks like the UK will be safe for some time to come. Need I even say Trident?

The West is in decline - okay then, if you say so. I personally won't be worried about India, because I know that they can't do anything. Anyway, your break is over, back to the call centre!!

So your ignorance means it isn't true....okay then. I've heard plenty of historians point this out, along with other bad decisions made by Hitler as a reason for the German's defeat.

As for your two new carriers....sorry I mean one since you can't even afford the second one, and can't even fund the new planes to go on the first one. HAHAHA! Trident...the nuclear deterrent your laying off soldiers in order to pay for...like your ever going to use it. Plus here's a term - Anti-ballistic missile defence. Go waste your money. F-35....the plane that been delayed time after time...and independent military analysts say is not worth the money to pay for them, stealth...and not much else...again, go waste your money.

India bought Hawk TRAINING aircraft, they're not combat aircraft, moron, and personally I don't think India should have wasted their money on them. They probably only did because Cameron was desperate to come away from India with something.

Oh, and I don't work in a call centre, I'm an economist...and I was born and live here.....so who's the ignorant one.....I think the jobcentre's open now....time to collect your dole money, moron.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by Ramox3

:yawn: ...go tell someone who gives a s*** about white history. The only white history I care about is the part where they starved to death 40 million Indian men, women and children.

One day, you're gonna pay for what you did.
(edited 13 years ago)
Another failed thread made by lack of community cohesion.
Original post by Clip

Secondly, the idea that Hannibal "lost" is a joke. That's like saying Napoleon "lost", or Mike Tyson "lost".

Hannibal did lose, if by losing we understand not being able to secure the well-being of his state. He won important battles and was a brilliant strategist. Ok, and, so what? Ultimately, he wasn't able to win the war. Thus, he lost.

I guess that for you throwing the first punch against someone is equal to winning. Too bad it doesn't actually work like that.

I know you're just baiting for answers anyway, don't sweat it. :wink:
Original post by Yawn!
So your ignorance means it isn't true....okay then. I've heard plenty of historians point this out, along with other bad decisions made by Hitler as a reason for the German's defeat.

As for your two new carriers....sorry I mean one since you can't even afford the second one, and can't even fund the new planes to go on the first one. HAHAHA! Trident...the nuclear deterrent your laying off soldiers in order to pay for...like your ever going to use it. Plus here's a term - Anti-ballistic missile defence. Go waste your money. F-35....the plane that been delayed time after time...and independent military analysts say is not worth the money to pay for them, stealth...and not much else...again, go waste your money.

India bought Hawk TRAINING aircraft, they're not combat aircraft, moron, and personally I don't think India should have wasted their money on them. They probably only did because Cameron was desperate to come away from India with something.

Oh, and I don't work in a call centre, I'm an economist...and I was born and live here.....so who's the ignorant one.....I think the jobcentre's open now....time to collect your dole money, moron.

My word, how bitter are you?

My 'ignorance', as you so incorrectly put it, has no bearing on this. The chief reason for Germany losing was the fact that they were caught in a Russia winter. Simple as.

I'm pretty sure that once the economy recovers the UK will be able to increase military spending, leading to a new era of warfare. I don't know where you get your "information" from but as it stands both are still being ordered. The order was modified to CATOBAR configuration for one of them.

You called me a 'moron' because they're trainer planes, yet they can be used as low-cost combat aircraft. So what was that? Moron. Thanks for the £500 million though.

Are you seriously asking who the ignorant one is after making disparaging comments about Britain and white people? You were born and raised in a white nation and it appears as if you have an almighty chip on your shoulder. As for the jobcentre comment, I'd advise you to look in the mirror, perhaps that is why you're so bitter, you are unable to find a job. I'm currently in Yr 13 though so there isn't a need for me to be on the dole.

Oh, and it's 'you're' not 'your'. Your = Second person possessive, whereas You're = contraction of you are.
(edited 13 years ago)
:facepalm: ^ really...
Reply 88
My word, how bitter are you?

My 'ignorance', as you so incorrectly put it, has no bearing on this. The chief reason for Germany losing was the fact that they were caught in a Russia winter. Simple as.

I'm pretty sure that once the economy recovers the UK will be able to increase military spending, leading to a new era of warfare. I don't know where you get your "information" from but as it stands both are still being ordered. The order was modified to CATOBAR configuration for one of them.

You called me a 'moron' because they're trainer planes, yet they can be used as low-cost combat aircraft. So what was that? Moron. Thanks for the £500 million though.

Are you seriously asking who the ignorant one is after making disparaging comments about Britain and white people? You were born and raised in a white nation and it appears as if you have an almighty chip on your shoulder. As for the jobcentre comment, I'd advise you to look in the mirror, perhaps that is why you're so bitter, you are unable to find a job. I'm currently in Yr 13 though so there isn't a need for me to be on the dole.

Oh, and it's 'you're' not 'your'. Your = Second person possessive, whereas You're = contraction of you are.

Haha! You're seriously trying to use that as an argument? Maybe I don't care about that, it's not a dissertation, it's an online forum. Don't try and pass yourself off as intelligent by correcting simple mistakes which are of no significance whatsoever.

Just because you state the winter as the reason for Germany's defeat as a fact, it does not make it so. No one element caused the German's defeat. Your simplistic explanation of 'the weather stopped them' is wrong. Simple as.

Both carriers are being ordered, but maybe if you check YOUR sources, you would know that only ONE is to be commissioned, while the other one is likely to be sold, and even if it isn't, it will be confined to port and will not able to operate alongside the other carrier. Plus they had to change the air group from F-35B's to the cheaper F-35C's. Clearly the MOD is short on cash.

You really think that defence is going to be a priority if and when the economy recovers? You don't think other sectors are going to seen as more important? Since the cuts will last for years, just when is defence spending going to increase, then? If anything the squeeze will get worse in the next few years. Even when the economy picks up again, it isn't going to be spectacular growth. It's not like the UK will be able to splurge on new warships.

Since I've already got a job lined up after uni, I'll ignore your pathetic attempts to suggest I'm on the dole. Last time I walked past a dole queue, every single one of them was white. Not that you'd know, being a typical daily mail sheep.
Reply 89
The word "FAR" in "FAR RIGHT" should give you a clue that they are extremists and "FAR" away from normal values hence unlikely in the FAR distant future to be elected. :smile:
Original post by Yawn!
Haha! You're seriously trying to use that as an argument? Maybe I don't care about that, it's not a dissertation, it's an online forum. Don't try and pass yourself off as intelligent by correcting simple mistakes which are of no significance whatsoever.

Just because you state the winter as the reason for Germany's defeat as a fact, it does not make it so. No one element caused the German's defeat. Your simplistic explanation of 'the weather stopped them' is wrong. Simple as.

Both carriers are being ordered, but maybe if you check YOUR sources, you would know that only ONE is to be commissioned, while the other one is likely to be sold, and even if it isn't, it will be confined to port and will not able to operate alongside the other carrier. Plus they had to change the air group from F-35B's to the cheaper F-35C's. Clearly the MOD is short on cash.

You really think that defence is going to be a priority if and when the economy recovers? You don't think other sectors are going to seen as more important? Since the cuts will last for years, just when is defence spending going to increase, then? If anything the squeeze will get worse in the next few years. Even when the economy picks up again, it isn't going to be spectacular growth. It's not like the UK will be able to splurge on new warships.

Since I've already got a job lined up after uni, I'll ignore your pathetic attempts to suggest I'm on the dole. Last time I walked past a dole queue, every single one of them was white. Not that you'd know, being a typical daily mail sheep.

I wasn't actually using it as an argument, I was trying to educate you, hence why it was away from the other content.

Sacre bleu! You mean to tell me that in a majority white country the people in the dole queue were white. Will wonders never cease? My 'attempt' was no more pathetic than yours was in suggesting that I was on the dole.

Also, I read the Daily Telegraph, not the Daily Mail, thanks.

As for the rest of the rubbish you posted, we'll see. There is no point in prophesying, as no one knows what the future holds.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 91
I wasn't actually using it as an argument, I was trying to educate you, hence why it was away from the other content.

Sacre bleu! You mean to tell me that in a majority white country the people in the dole queue were white. Will wonders never cease? My 'attempt' was no more pathetic than yours was in suggesting that I was on the dole.

Also, I read the Daily Telegraph, not the Daily Mail, thanks.

As for the rest of the rubbish you posted, we'll see. There is no point in prophesying, as no one knows what the future holds.

You trying to educate me :rofl:. Sure, whatever.

My suggesting you were on the dole is not pathetic, but your suggesting all Indians work in call centres was. Takes a special kind of idiot to suggest all 1.2 billion Indians work in call centres. That comment alone showed me you're a moron trying to pass himself off as intelligent.

Correct all the grammar you want, you f***ing poser, reading the Telegraph doesn't make you smart.

And if what I wrote was rubbish to you, why respond to it, douchebag?
Original post by Yawn!

My suggesting you were on the dole is not pathetic, but your suggesting all Indians work in call centres was. Takes a special kind of idiot to suggest all 1.2 billion Indians work in call centres. That comment alone showed me you're a moron trying to pass himself off as intelligent.

Correct all the grammar you want, you f***ing poser, reading the Telegraph doesn't make you smart.

Well you evidently need it if you cannot spot a facetious comment when it appears. If you're honestly informing me that you took my Indian call centre comment seriously then it reflects worse upon yourself than it does me. Everyone knows that the main reason behind India's economic growth is the IT sector, fuelled by the outsourcing of call centres from Western economies to the cheaper Indian economy.

Your suggestion that I was on the dole was so beyond pathetic that it's unreal. Reeling from my comment, you felt the need to fire one back; it doesn't get more obvious than that.

I'm a poser for reading a paper :rolleyes: How does that one work? Have you considered that I read it because I like the content? I know that it's a far cry from the Sun or whatever you read, but it doesn't make someone a 'poser'.

I've responded because it's so amusing seeing a university student getting wound up by an 18 year old. You're meant to mature as you age, not regress. Continue throwing around meaningless insults all you like, all it's doing is showing how petulant you really are.
Reply 93
Original post by Yawn!

troll
Reply 94
What is the difference between 'free speech' and 'racial hatred'?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1604255

The far right is an extreme. Look at the far left. Can you see communism working?
Reply 95
Well you evidently need it if you cannot spot a facetious comment when it appears. If you're honestly informing me that you took my Indian call centre comment seriously then it reflects worse upon yourself than it does me. Everyone knows that the main reason behind India's economic growth is the IT sector, fuelled by the outsourcing of call centres from Western economies to the cheaper Indian economy.

Your suggestion that I was on the dole was so beyond pathetic that it's unreal. Reeling from my comment, you felt the need to fire one back; it doesn't get more obvious than that.

I'm a poser for reading a paper :rolleyes: How does that one work? Have you considered that I read it because I like the content? I know that it's a far cry from the Sun or whatever you read, but it doesn't make someone a 'poser'.

I've responded because it's so amusing seeing a university student getting wound up by an 18 year old. You're meant to mature as you age, not regress. Continue throwing around meaningless insults all you like, all it's doing is showing how petulant you really are.

Who's everyone? And you shouldn't talk about subjects you clearly know nothing about.

India, a $1.4 Trillion economy of call centres? Can you be more stupid? Call centres aren't even a part of the IT sector? Telecoms and communications would be more accurate. Oh and the IT sector makes up less than 7% of India's economy. so don;t kid yourself, Britain isn't creating Indian economic growth, it can barely even create domestic growth let alone support any meaningful growth in other economies.

Your call centre comment was an ignorant insult directed at me because you assumed I was from India, don't try and weasel your way out of it.

I'm far from being wound up, if you look at my posts record, you'll see I enjoy sparing with far right, white tw*ts on TSR, that's why I'm responding, it's a hobby of mine.

Oh, and I called you a poser for trying to pass yourself off as more intelligent than you actually are, by correcting grammar, even when your comments (such as call centres creating India's economic growth :rofl:) clearly show your lack of intelligence.

Don't try and talk about economics, boy. You clearly know nothing about the subject.
(edited 13 years ago)
Wow. What an utterly pointless argument. Facts don't seem to be a strong point for any of you losers.

I could pick apart so many of these posts from either side, but personally, I think you're all pathetic so I won't bother.

Three words....Get a life.

Three more words .... And a girlfriend.
Original post by Yawn!
Shut up, little man.

You're full of s***. Trying to pass whites off as victims...you absolute tw*t. How dare you. Your scum have commited the worst genocides in human history. You treated human beings worse tha animals just because they were a different colour. You thought you had every right to steal everything from other countries.

Whine all you want, boy...karma's a b****. One day, you'll get what you deserve.

The human race is bigger than the white race, and humanity will be better off without the cancer that you scumbags are.

Oh, and yes I am racist...but so are you, so go die somewhere, you little f***.

i hope you white liberals are reading this...............what non whites think of you really.

btw, racist scum boy. the vast majority of mass murderers in the 20th century were non white. the biggest being the chinese who murdered 80 million of their own people.

karma? so what is the third world paying for? you are failure and you blame whites for that failure. sad freak.
Original post by humanrights
i hope you white liberals are reading this...............what non whites think of you really.

btw, racist scum boy. the vast majority of mass murderers in the 20th century were non white. the biggest being the chinese who murdered 80 million of their own people.

karma? so what is the third world paying for? you are failure and you blame whites for that failure. sad freak.

:facepalm:

If only TSR could divulge the names and addresses of these tough guys. Then the children could meet up in a playground somewhere and play together.
Original post by Make it so.
:facepalm:

If only TSR could divulge the names and addresses of these tough guys. Then the children could meet up in a playground somewhere and play together.

why are you taking the side of someone who wants to exterminate the white race??????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending