The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
I can't believe how alive this thread is! I go out once just to pretend I have a life and then I miss out on major opportunity to fangirl over Darren Criss - so unfair!!

On a completely different note - guess who just got a ticket for Glee live?? :woo:

Awesome! :biggrin: :biggrin: When will you be going?

I HAD to go and find another video! Now you can fangirl with me!
I'll go first! NMuffdtahghe'stooodamncuteeeeorshouldisaysuperawesomemegafoxyhot?jhsissiaisisjks etc.... :tongue:

And because 'Chris Cross' never gets old...

This just gives me LOL. On so many levels... it's an improv. :biggrin:
I know I've linked to this before but... PURPLE jeans!
Original post by diamonddust

Nothing to be ashamed of! :biggrin:

I suppose this vaguely relates to Glee...
My musical theatre life has been made. I just need £400+ now...

http://www.youthmusictheatreuk.org/get_involved/summerskills_detail/sondheim_london/

The appearance of Stephen Sondheim on the American musical world-stage in 1957 marked a seismic change in the nature of the musical. The relationship between words and music and character became more complex, first with West Side Story, then with a stream of now famous musical offerings including Company, A Little Night Music, Sweeney Todd, Into the Woods, Assassins and Passion. Composer Conor Mitchell will be helping us all to look again at
Sondheim's stupendous output and to put it into the context of musical theatre history. Along the way, he'll be creating a fabulous piece for everyone to perform, whether they are old Sondheim hands or first timers who are looking for an introduction to the masters work. Absolutely no restrictions on who joins this Skills course - all ages, all skills levels welcome.

My life= complete. It's seriously been my dream for years to be in a Sondheim musical/sing Sondheim in a place other than the shower... I need to be there!

I'm listening to What Kind of Fool... I love Darren's voice in it!

Ah, YMT.
You should definitely go, it's worth the price.
I've been asked to audition for the instrumentalists section twice now, but regrettably, I just have never had enough time to do it.
However the entire experience is mind-blowing.

Although with the addition of Stephen Schwartz and Sondheim, it is fairly tempting...
Reply 2282
Awesome! :biggrin: :biggrin: When will you be going?

I HAD to go and find another video! Now you can fangirl with me!
I'll go first! NMuffdtahghe'stooodamncuteeeeorshouldisaysuperawesomemegafoxyhot?jhsissiaisisjks etc.... :tongue:

And because 'Chris Cross' never gets old...

This just gives me LOL. On so many levels... it's an improv. :biggrin:
I know I've linked to this before but... PURPLE jeans!

Oh damn, I only just saw this - I just managed to hang up after the most uncomfortable phonecall ever! That video is just... Wow. Thanks so much for posting it - I was mesmerized! And I feel a lot less alone; everyone feels that way about Darren Criss, yay! :tongue:

I don't think I'll be going anymore... If you want to know the awkward reason (I don't want to clog up the thread with my little drama :redface:):

Spoiler

Original post by CapnHooch
I have a man crush on Darren Criss.
I'm not even ashamed.

A lot of people seem to :yep: I've given up classifying my sexuality now, Glee has just made the whole question of it irrelevant.

Original post by shinobi93
I just did exactly the same thing with What Kind Of Fool, got stuck listening to it as I just couldn't turn it off. I've got to stop, or I'll keep thinking about Glee and have another dream about watching the next episode but it making no sense! Which was worrying because then I panicked that I had actually seen it, but it was just rubbish.

It's an addictive song-Darren's voice, the harmonies...it's hypnotising. I never seem to have Glee dreams even though everyone else is, it makes me feel left out. I NEED GLEE DREAMS!

Original post by Ambs
I can't believe how alive this thread is! I go out once just to pretend I have a life and then I miss out on major opportunity to fangirl over Darren Criss - so unfair!!

On a completely different note - guess who just got a ticket for Glee live?? :woo:

I know it's so alive :woo: You should know better than to try and get a life :rolleyes: this thread is all the life you need and if I hear of you doing something so stupid again you will no longer be allowed to fangirl with me.

Original post by Ambs
Oh damn, I only just saw this - I just managed to hang up after the most uncomfortable phonecall ever! That video is just... Wow. Thanks so much for posting it - I was mesmerized! And I feel a lot less alone; everyone feels that way about Darren Criss, yay! :tongue:

I don't think I'll be going anymore... If you want to know the awkward reason (I don't want to clog up the thread with my little drama :redface:):

Spoiler

Drama

Spoiler

Reply 2284
Original post by e hine e
I know it's so alive :woo: You should know better than to try and get a life :rolleyes: this thread is all the life you need and if I hear of you doing something so stupid again you will no longer be allowed to fangirl with me.

Drama

Spoiler

I promise it won't happen again! It only lead to lots of trouble anyway; staying inside to fangirl with you guys feels so much safer! :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
I promise it won't happen again! It only lead to lots of trouble anyway; staying inside to fangirl with you guys feels so much safer! :hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2286

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is a link to Darren talking about Bills, Bills, Bills, Silly Love Songs and When I Get You Alone (continued from the one that was posted last week). http://www.billboard.com/features/glee-video-exclusive-darren-criss-on-covering-1005127582.story#/features/glee-video-exclusive-darren-criss-on-covering-1005127582.story *sigh* he's so wonderful.
Reply 2288

Spoiler

This is a link to Darren talking about Bills, Bills, Bills, Silly Love Songs and When I Get You Alone (continued from the one that was posted last week). http://www.billboard.com/features/glee-video-exclusive-darren-criss-on-covering-1005127582.story#/features/glee-video-exclusive-darren-criss-on-covering-1005127582.story *sigh* he's so wonderful.

Spoiler

Thanks for the video, that's so nice :biggrin: I love how he gets so enthusiastic about the things he likes!

Did you see the new Glee promo by the way? I found out a new one had been on just as I was about to switch off my computer, so I stayed up for another half hour until someone put it online :redface: It wasn't worth the wait; hardly anything new, and no Darren Criss :sad:

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Thanks for the video, that's so nice :biggrin: I love how he gets so enthusiastic about the things he likes!

Did you see the new Glee promo by the way? I found out a new one had been on just as I was about to switch off my computer, so I stayed up for another half hour until someone put it online :redface: It wasn't worth the wait; hardly anything new, and no Darren Criss :sad:

I knew a new promo was going up but I went to bed a few hours before it was due so it was the first thing I checked on twitter this morning and one of the first comments I saw was there was no Klaine so I've only watched it recently this afternoon (if Klaine had been in it I'd have had it on repeat since waking lol). It wasn't very interesting was it? I think they love teasing us, they know how wild Klaine fans go with just a glimpse of them so they put that mini bit in last week then this week nothing :frown: I NEED something new now!!

Spoiler

Glee spoiler

Spoiler

A warbler is following me on twitter :woo:
I was watching some of season 1 a few days ago and it does look weird! Kurt looks really young plus there are parts of episodes I swear I didn't see :s-smilie: I've watched 4 episodes of season 2 today and have no shame :biggrin:

Woah it's really weird! I watched 3 episodes yesterday and I definitely think season 2 is wayyy better! Its odd because I used to think the first season was the best thing ever, but now season 2 makes it look weak.
God Kurt is adorable though, he's definitely grown up a bit!
Original post by Peas and love

Original post by Peas and love
Woah it's really weird! I watched 3 episodes yesterday and I definitely think season 2 is wayyy better! Its odd because I used to think the first season was the best thing ever, but now season 2 makes it look weak.
God Kurt is adorable though, he's definitely grown up a bit!

Yeah, season 2 is miles better in my opinion (although I know a lot of people don't like it because it's moved on from season one and changed but I think in general it's changed for the better and grown into itself). I watched season one but I'm so much more into it since season 2 began. I am kind of biased though because I'm the biggest Kurt fan and there's a lot of him in season 2...although still not enough :ninja: I saw a picture a while ago of Kurt doing Single Ladies and then him in SLS and the difference was amazing! Funny to think Chris Colfer is the same age as me...I wonder if I've changed any in those years :s-smilie:
Just found this-the glee cast watching the pilot

EDIT: there are videos for the whole pilot actually starting here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tOCNt6nCGE&feature=related
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2293
I knew a new promo was going up but I went to bed a few hours before it was due so it was the first thing I checked on twitter this morning and one of the first comments I saw was there was no Klaine so I've only watched it recently this afternoon (if Klaine had been in it I'd have had it on repeat since waking lol). It wasn't very interesting was it? I think they love teasing us, they know how wild Klaine fans go with just a glimpse of them so they put that mini bit in last week then this week nothing :frown: I NEED something new now!!

Spoiler

Glee spoiler

Spoiler

A warbler is following me on twitter :woo:

I was so disappointed! I agree; I really think they know what everyone is waiting for, and they are not going to give us it until the actual episode. I was watching Twitter and Tumblr last night until someone posted it, but since nobody was freaking out I knew it would be boring :tongue:

I just noticed that, that is SO cool! :woo: And I got excited about just a message!

Oh. My. God. I can't believe it!

Spoiler

Oh, and

Spoiler

I'm CRYING with laughter. OMG, I can't breathe! I think I died at Blaine's facial expressions! And Thad... :rofl:
Sort of spoilery... last US ep spoiled

This is a hilarious comic strip. More than a few sexual... out...unendos... Any Wicked fans here? :tongue:

Spoiler

Okay, so I just sat and watched that pilot commentary for about an hour. Not sad at all.

Original post by Ambs
I was so disappointed! I agree; I really think they know what everyone is waiting for, and they are not going to give us it until the actual episode. I was watching Twitter and Tumblr last night until someone posted it, but since nobody was freaking out I knew it would be boring :tongue:

I just noticed that, that is SO cool! :woo: And I got excited about just a message!

Oh. My. God. I can't believe it!

Spoiler

Oh, and

Spoiler

A message is better though! All they have to do to follow is click follow :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Aww he sounds a keeper lol
I'm CRYING with laughter. OMG, I can't breathe! I think I died at Blaine's facial expressions! And Thad... :rofl:
Sort of spoilery... last US ep spoiled

This is a hilarious comic strip. More than a few sexual... out...unendos... Any Wicked fans here? :tongue:

Spoiler

:rofl: his face is a constant source of wonder and amusement. I'm a wicked soundtrack fan, have never seen the show :frown:
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

We're totally meant to be because I'm the same way! :tongue:

Spoiler

I found a Telly Leung interview (Wes) and he auditioned for Blaine! :eek:
http://www.masslive.com/television/index.ssf/2011/04/glee_telly_leung_talks_warbler.html
I can see him as mentor!Blaine! but not epic fail 'When I get you Alone', kissing Rachel Blaine... :tongue:
He's hot so I'd probably STILL be perving on Blaine haha! Obviously, can't imagine anyone other than Darren as Blaine though... it would be interesting to see Telly!Blaine!
There should be a crack episode of Glee where everyone plays the role they originally auditioned for! Finn!Darren, Artie!Chris, Blaine!Telly, Rachel!Naya and Quinn!Jenna! It would be mad haha!

I love what he says about Darren!

“Everything happens for a reason and Darren Criss is brilliant in the role. Perfection, in fact,” he said.
“What he’s able to do with it musically and emotionally is stellar and I’m also thrilled that I get to do what I do in the show.”

Watch him in Rent. Some hawt shiz right there! Can't believe his Broadway debut is going to be with LEA SALONGA! *dies* :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)

We're totally meant to be because I'm the same way! :tongue:

Spoiler

I found a Telly Leung interview (Wes) and he auditioned for Blaine! :eek:
http://www.masslive.com/television/index.ssf/2011/04/glee_telly_leung_talks_warbler.html
I can see him as mentor!Blaine! but not epic fail 'When I get you Alone', kissing Rachel Blaine... :tongue:
He's hot so I'd probably STILL be perving on Blaine haha! Obviously, can't imagine anyone other than Darren as Blaine though... it would be interesting to see Telly!Blaine!
There should be a crack episode of Glee where everyone plays the role they originally auditioned for! Finn!Darren, Artie!Chris, Blaine!Telly, Rachel!Naya and Quinn!Jenna! It would be mad haha!

I love what he says about Darren!

“Everything happens for a reason and Darren Criss is brilliant in the role. Perfection, in fact,” he said.
“What he’s able to do with it musically and emotionally is stellar and I’m also thrilled that I get to do what I do in the show.”

Watch him in Rent. Some hawt shiz right there! Can't believe his Broadway debut is going to be with LEA SALONGA! *dies* :tongue:

I thought this yesterday!! We are like the same mind!
:rofl: his face is a constant source of wonder and amusement. I'm a wicked soundtrack fan, have never seen the show :frown:

You NEEEEEED to see the show! :love: You know the face where the caption is 'But I already planned our beach wedding?' WHEN did he make that face??? :rofl: I keep dying everytime I open a new window! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending