The Student Room Group

Calling all popular guyss...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by lukas1051
I know how you feel I'm kind of in the same boat myself (not in the popular crew, but not a weirdo), but a guy obviously. The guys you're referring to, excuse me for stereotyping, sound like... knobs. The whole banter, sporty thing, I know the sorts of guys, my school is full of them. From what I've seen, they tend to just enjoy the attention, they're flirty and lead hot girls on, but they're not looking for something serious, just a quick shag. Of course, I'm stereotyping, I don't know the guys personally, but I know guys like the ones you've described and they tend to be quite stuck up.

I notice the same thing with the more popular girls though, stuck up and lead you on... but meh, that's society, the whole heirachal system of education for you :s-smilie:

thats a really good point actually, neither have had gfs:s-smilie:
grrr i'll give in now then...:frown:
Reply 41
Anyway in answer to your question. I'm assuming these "popular guys" are like 16 or something? And well, at that age us guys are just idiots. haha. (waiting for neg reps from 16 year old guys).
Reply 42
Original post by noobynoo
Anyway in answer to your question. I'm assuming these "popular guys" are like 16 or something? And well, at that age us guys are just idiots. haha. (waiting for neg reps from 16 year old guys).

yeahh 16/17...grr at what point do you stop being idiots??:smile:
its probably because you play the trombone :P
Reply 44
Original post by haidershah1
its probably because you play the trombone :P

sshhhh!! haha they dont know that tho:tongue:
and god i didnt realise people looked at each others profiles so much!!
Reply 45
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
You do realise that life isn't American Pie don't you?

I dno man, warm apple pie = :hubba:
Reply 46
Original post by stephie.u3
sshhhh!! haha they dont know that tho:tongue:
and god i didnt realise people looked at each others profiles so much!!

Can you trombone me?
Reply 47
yeahh 16/17...grr at what point do you stop being idiots??:smile:

when we're old fat and ugly. :biggrin: The irony of life.
Reply 48
Original post by M1F2R3
Can you trombone me?

hmm possibly some dayyy:tongue:...
Reply 49
Original post by noobynoo
when we're old fat and ugly. :biggrin: The irony of life.

why does life insist on sucking:rolleyes:
Reply 50
hmm possibly some dayyy:tongue:...

Jackpot.

Are you experienced?
Reply 51
Original post by M1F2R3
Jackpot.

Are you experienced?

grade 4 good enough??:tongue:
Reply 52
grade 4 good enough??:tongue:

I love it when you talk dirty.

So, you one of the popular guys?
Firstly i'm gonna ignore the fact that you just classed yourself as a popular guy...teehee:tongue:

I did wonder if the title was some kind of trap.

So at school i'm the kind of person who isn't in the popular group (although i kind of used to be), isnt a weird kid, is mainly friends with guys because girls bitch too much, mates say i'm stunning(pls dont assume that i think that!! i think they're deluded, i'm also not fishing for comlements cos thats not the purpose of this thread...) yet guys never seem to show much interest which leads me onto my problem...

If you really are stunning then said guys might be afraid that you'll reject them.

there are these two guys in a few of my classes. perfect guys. Amazingly hot, sporty and extremely clever. And we get along well, have banter, throw flirty insults at each other etc. but for some reason it only lasts inside the classroom:s
I'm not pushy or clingy but i'll occasionally text them about hwk or something then try and move the convo onto something else and they instantly stop replying:confused:

Why not just text them about something else straight away? Our society is progressive enough to allow girls to make the first move should they want to (it sounds like you do want to here).

Guys do you catch yourselves doing this kind of thing?? WHY?? are you embarrased to be seen with the girl?? do you like the idea of girls liking you but dont actually like it when they act on it?? I'm just confused cos i'm not doing anything wrong as far as i'm concerned :frown:

In nothing you have posted does it suggest they are embarrassed to be seen with you. If they were then surely they wouldn't flirt with you in class (as that would presumably also be embarrassing).
Reply 54
Original post by M1F2R3
I love it when you talk dirty.

So, you one of the popular guys?

lol i'm not actually:s-smilie: gave in with that long ago when i realised the girls were just self obsessed and most of their conversations were just constsnt bitching so it kind of did my head in and i left the group...youu??
Reply 55
lol i'm not actually:s-smilie: gave in with that long ago when i realised the girls were just self obsessed and most of their conversations were just constsnt bitching so it kind of did my head in and i left the group...youu??

Wimmen be wimmen.

You can do my head in if you want :sexface:

Me? I run the ****ing show.
Reply 56
love how theres 700+ views and around 50 replys to this.
Reply 57
Original post by alex_hk90
I did wonder if the title was some kind of trap.

If you really are stunning then said guys might be afraid that you'll reject them.

Why not just text them about something else straight away? Our society is progressive enough to allow girls to make the first move should they want to (it sounds like you do want to here).

In nothing you have posted does it suggest they are embarrassed to be seen with you. If they were then surely they wouldn't flirt with you in class (as that would presumably also be embarrassing).

haha maybe you're right but i cant see them replying to a random text if they cant reply to one in a conversation:frown: and yeah i suppose your last point is probably true, i was just searching for possible explainations...its probably too much effort than its worth, i'm tired of chasing the wrong guys and i can just add these to the list:/

teehee the bit in bold sounds just like my mum, but i didnt think this actually happened??
Reply 58
Original post by M1F2R3
Wimmen be wimmen.

You can do my head in if you want :sexface:

Me? I run the ****ing show.

before or after i've finished with the trombone??:colondollar:
and do you really or is someone playing pretend??:biggrin:
Reply 59
before or after i've finished with the trombone??:colondollar:
and do you really or is someone playing pretend??:biggrin:

After :sexface:

Do you think my answers have been serious?

I got on with everybody, that's how it was at my school. Well, there was the "weirdo" group but apart from those guys, everybody got along.

NOW, back to this trombone business...

Quick Reply