The Student Room Group

Calling all popular guyss...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Just ****ing nosh him off and see where it goes from there sweet cheeks.
He'll be putty in your hands.

Or mouth.
Reply 61
Original post by Davies_M
Just ****ing nosh him off and see where it goes from there sweet cheeks.
He'll be putty in your hands.

Or mouth.

pfft... you just called me sweet cheeks?!
i thought that only happened in movies:P
Reply 62
Original post by stephie.u3
pfft... you just called me sweet cheeks?!
i thought that only happened in movies:P

Nah bludd, only wit da popular guys, probz y u not heard it b4.

BIG IT UP!
Reply 63
no i get that it doesnt mean they fancy me but i was making a point about us being friendly and stuff and comfotable with each other in class but outside of class they act like they dont know me:s-smilie:

haha i've already answered the question about it only being for popular guys and well its not necessarily... and i only fancy one of them but i still dont get why the other guy ignores me out of class either, just wondered if it was something other people found themselves doing to girls who arent as popular as them but who they dont mind being around really.

and i'm not very confident with being forward with guys so i wouldn't know how to be straight with them without making a tit of myself??

h aplogies I see....Well I find it unusual for them to behave like that, although, they might fancy you if they're quieter outside cos they may be shy. So yeh, the girls I was friends with at school were normally the ones I was friends with ouside as well.
haha maybe you're right but i cant see them replying to a random text if they cant reply to one in a conversation:frown:

Well true, but sometimes it's hard to tell people's intentions - they might think you're just being friendly and don't want any more than that.

and yeah i suppose your last point is probably true, i was just searching for possible explainations...its probably too much effort than its worth, i'm tired of chasing the wrong guys and i can just add these to the list:/

There's already a list? And what happened to these guys being perfect? Perhaps they've seen this happen before (you giving up on guys quickly) and so don't think they have a realistic chance of anything more than a friendship.

teehee the bit in bold sounds just like my mum, but i didnt think this actually happened??

Well, I've never personally done that but I know people who have. In the same way as you've almost decided it's more effort than its worth, perhaps they are thinking the same. The only way to find out is to explicitly ask.
Reply 65
its not that i'm only intersted in popular guys its more that thats what theyd be classed as so i was asking like minded people...

yeaa i'll try and back off a bit, but i'm very self concious so i'm very wary of how i act and wouldnt say i do come on strong:frown: but hey wont hurt to try:smile:
p.s. noticed your one of few people who actually reply to threads and give proper answers makes a nice change:tongue:

I'm sure you don't come across too strong but if they aren't texting you back when you make an effort to talk to them about something other than work then i wouldnt bother with them. If they are interested then they will make an effort to talk to you

Aw thanks :biggrin: i do try not that i was much help to you :smile:
<Snip>

So all you do is hang out with them in class? yeah they aren't into you if that was what you meant with the texting thing where they stop after you move on from homework.

Personally I'd prefer the girl to be up front rather than 'beat around the bush' (is that right?) but this is England and you all seem to take an age to say what you think... and sometimes never say it. You appear to be beating around the bush with the texting, try be more direct also try and hang out with them after class... they could just want sex :colondollar:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by tehFrance
So all you do is hang out with them in class? yeah they aren't into you if that was what you meant with the texting thing where they stop after you move on from homework.

Personally I'd prefer the girl to be up front rather than 'beat around the bush' (is that right?) but this is England and you all seem to take an age to say what you think... and sometimes never say it. You appear to be beating around the bush with the texting, try be more direct also try and hang out with them after class... they could just want sex :colondollar:

While I generally agree (and yes that is a correct usage of the phrase 'beat around the bush'), I tend to find that if they just want sex then they'll be a lot more direct and would jump on any small opening they see (no horrific puns intended here).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending