The Student Room Group

Girls: Male physique

I've been seeing tons of posts recently asking whether girls like abs and chest and biceps etc. and I've been surprised that the majority don't like muscular guys that much.

I work out quite a lot. It's not an obsession, it's just one of my many pastimes. I play a lot of sport so it's beneficial to some degree to have a decent amount of functional. I don't work out in order to attract girls, but at the same time I don't want to get to stage where I'm unattractive. Btw, I'm 18 and I have very similar physique to this guy:

Like him, I have a six pack but not an insane one that you see on extremely ripped guys.

So, basically, girls would you be repulsed by an 18 year old guy who looked like this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no way I would never be repulsed by that!
Reply 3
no, this is YUMMY.
but to be honest, i'm really not very fussy. as long as no fatties
Look at those love handles.

Fatty.
I'm sorted.

I'm fat but got a massive shlong! thank you lord!

Last girl I slept with I said to her

'I will be your Prince and awaken you with my mighty sword' :crown:
Reply 6
Original post by iCrackMyselfUp
Look at those love handles.

Fatty.

Those aren't love handles, they're obliques, the muscles that enable you to rotate your upper body. The guy in the picture has large obliques because he plays tennis whcih relies on him being able to rotate.

That was possibly one of the gayest things iv seen! except meat spin... and that game where you're a hunter and have to shoot the naked homos that rape you if they get the chance.... and twilight.... and that popup video that came up a few days ago... :afraid:
Original post by Anonymous
Those aren't love handles, they're obliques, the muscles that enable you to rotate your upper body. The guy in the picture has large obliques because he plays tennis whcih relies on him being able to rotate.

Keep making excuses for your fat ass
Reply 9
Zyzz, nuff said
Reply 10
Prefer that guy to fugly closeteer "Zyzz" by far but its not the best tbh! Not his body but his face.....it puts me off big time. Most girls prefer this look to the fake juiceheads on Misc

Guy in Ops arms are perfection though...not too much/not too little
Reply 11
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
I'm sorted.

I'm fat but got a massive shlong! thank you lord!

Last girl I slept with I said to her

'I will be your Prince and awaken you with my mighty sword' :crown:

You muppet
Reply 12
:sexface:
Original post by Mr Fish
You muppet

don't hate, appreciate!

Girls love playing with my Light Saber! :cool:
The first one. :coma:
had one ! six pack was small. but still impressive better than a beer belly eh.
Reply 16
Original post by Ferrero Rocher
The first one. :coma:

both pics are of the same guy lol
Reply 17
That's a very long boner he's got in the second pic.
skinnyfat
Reply 19
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
don't hate, appreciate!

Girls love playing with my Light Saber! :cool:

You're from Cardiff, that's practically the most effective method of birth control.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending