The Student Room Group

so i gained weight and no have no self confidence... (pic included)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JCC-MGS
Yo I think you should do something about that weird growth on your face first.

He also needs to see a doctor about prosthetic hands and legs, it must be awfully hard to lose weight without hands or legs.
Reply 21
Original post by rejected_enigma
You should go to gym more only because it will make you feel more secure in yourself.
From a girl's point of view-your body is lovely and I think deep down you know that sugar.

its just that im really below what i would class as a good body, as my standards are stupidly high. thankfully not many people think like me, so i just wanted some unbiased opionions from average people who dont know me.

btw. from a boys point of view your bodys nice, i know alot of grls who would want your body....trust me.....but i think u kno that deep down sugar :tongue:
Original post by wikey
its just that im really below what i would class as a good body, as my standards are stupidly high. thankfully not many people think like me, so i just wanted some unbiased opionions from average people who dont know me.

btw. from a boys point of view your bodys nice, i know alot of grls who would want your body....trust me.....but i think u kno that deep down sugar :tongue:

Nah trust me your body is good and a lot nicer than most guys out there. In fact I would class you as "hench" and "niiiiice body" and would probably give you a flirty smile if I saw you at the beach or something. :colondollar:

Haha aww thanks but no deep down I HATE my lil pot belly but maybe my standards are just high like you :wink:
Reply 23
Original post by Reagan Smash
use the ultra ball!

You've just used your last ultra ball!
They see me trollin', they hatin'...
Reply 25
Original post by rejected_enigma
Nah trust me your body is good and a lot nicer than most guys out there. In fact I would class you as "hench" and "niiiiice body" and would probably give you a flirty smile if I saw you at the beach or something. :colondollar:

Haha aww thanks but no deep down I HATE my lil pot belly but maybe my standards are just high like you :wink:

sucks to be like us :biggrin:

but thanks for the comments, u did actually make me feel better then i did an hour ago.
Original post by wikey
sucks to be like us :biggrin:

but thanks for the comments, u did actually make me feel better then i did an hour ago.

loll maybe but at least we're gonna do something about it. I think it would suck more to be FAT, complain, and then just eat fatty foods/do no exercise and carry on being a fatty.

No problem, you should be happy because there's nothing wrong with your body. :smile:
Reply 27
Which BB.com profile did you pull this off brah?
Fishing for compliments? :holmes:
Reply 29
Original post by FluxD
Which BB.com profile did you pull this off brah?

so why would i bother getting rid of the background an coverin my face brah....

i'll take dat as a complement brah
Reply 30
Original post by wikey
so why would i bother getting rid of the background an coverin my face brah....

i'll take dat as a complement brah

Daaaaymm! You so fat, you should've worn a brah, brah!
Original post by Naomiimoan
If you're here to fish for compliments, you've come to the wrong place.
TSR does not show mercy to your kind.

:rofl:
Reply 32
U have man boobs, sorry mate :frown:
Reply 33
Original post by Noor3000
U have man boobs, sorry mate :frown:

clearly u dont know what pecs are...google it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending