The Student Room Group

Girls: Male physique

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
both pics are of the same guy lol

:rofl: I thought both looked same, :facepalm2: but the 2nd one looks a bit obese.
Just two things:

1 No, the guy with higher body fat has some love handles.

2 You're 18; you clearly don't have that great a body or you'd post a pic. Those two physiques are very different - one is more muscular and has a higher body fat than the other. What's your weight and height? If you're less than 10% body fat and under 170lbs - which you almost certainly will be, otherwise you'd post a pic - please go because you're a skinny little runt.
Guys in the pics are good/fine, any more muscular than that doesn't look attractive to me.

A bit of muscle is good, but very muscular is not attractive.
Original post by Davies_M
You're from Cardiff, that's practically the most effective method of birth control.

Not at all.

You do realise what the women from Rhondda Cynon Taff are like don't you? Also, I live in Cardiff, I am not from Cardiff so if you're going to talk make it real talk!

WINNING! :dance:
The kind of muscles the guy in the pics had is cool, and so is being a bit more muscley than that. It's just when guys get ridiculously bulky that it's weird.
Reply 25
i dont mind whether or not a man has a muscular physique , for me a must for a man has got to be a little chest hair and facial hair, i dont like my men waxed or clean shaven lol.. the gerard butler look is dreamy!!
Reply 26
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Not at all.

You do realise what the women from Rhondda Cynon Taff are like don't you? Also, I live in Cardiff, I am not from Cardiff so if you're going to talk make it real talk!

WINNING! :dance:

Jesus what did you do to deserve being forced to there? :colone:

Oh I know what they're like, but I'm pretty sure they all have a penis...fooking men the lot of em.
Jesus what did you do to deserve being forced to there? :colone:

Oh I know what they're like, but I'm pretty sure they all have a penis...fooking men the lot of em.

No, some of them show PASHUN!! <3 no penor on them! no thai lady boy up RCT!

:dance:
Reply 28
Original post by Rancorous
Just two things:

1 No, the guy with higher body fat has some love handles.

2 You're 18; you clearly don't have that great a body or you'd post a pic. Those two physiques are very different - one is more muscular and has a higher body fat than the other. What's your weight and height? If you're less than 10% body fat and under 170lbs - which you almost certainly will be, otherwise you'd post a pic - please go because you're a skinny little runt.

Oh come on, what do I have to gain by posting a random pic?? If you really want to know my stats, I'm 174lbs and 9.2% BF (measured on a bod pod).

If you think that those are love handles, btw, then maybe you should check this out and stop being jealous of people who have achieved a good physique just because you can't be bothered to get of your ass.

I simply asked girls whether a bulkier physique than mine would be vulgar. I didn't want compliments or hate from insecure men like you.

I don't want an argument; I find it's futile to argue with people who are so insecure that they get angry about other people's bodies. But I'm sure you'll want to retort with what you think is a witty comment or insult to try and recover some self-esteem.
Reply 29
No, some of them show PASHUN!! <3 no penor on them! no thai lady boy up RCT!

:dance:

You obviously didn't lift up their beer bellies then...got todgers the size of Susan Boyles mole.

I bet they showed some PASHUN! You obviously like it rammed up yer jacksie you big throbber. :cool:
Original post by Phobia27
That's a very long boner he's got in the second pic.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that :s-smilie:

That's about how I looked when I was 15 and anorexic...
Not muscular at all
(edited 13 years ago)
You obviously didn't lift up their beer bellies then...got todgers the size of Susan Boyles mole.

I bet they showed some PASHUN! You obviously like it rammed up yer jacksie you big throbber. :cool:

Yeah Yeah Yeah Ass Bandit :lies:

You've dropped yourself right in it now lad. All talk, no action. Youz a bitch! :own3d:

Also, if you're saying they have beer bellies then you're clearly hitting on the OAP's lad. If you're that desperate all you need to do is ask and I'll give your broke ass some notes and you can hit up a brothel.

Get with it or get lost!

Real Talk! :top2:
Reply 32

I doubt they've ever been educated at Oxbridge...
Reply 33
Yeah Yeah Yeah Ass Bandit :lies:

You've dropped yourself right in it now lad. All talk, no action. Youz a bitch! :own3d:

Also, if you're saying they have beer bellies then you're clearly hitting on the OAP's lad. If you're that desperate all you need to do is ask and I'll give your broke ass some notes and you can hit up a brothel.

Get with it or get lost!

Real Talk! :top2:

What's wrong, 'lass' didn't give you a soapy reach around last time she was giving you a good ass shafting? :bird:

Not OAP's brother, crystal meth really messes you up. Must be in the water, but you keep hitting low in them there RCT, you deserve it. :sexface:

Swansea Brothels don't take cash ta, card only...yet they don't have a machine..?
What's wrong, 'lass' didn't give you a soapy reach around last time she was giving you a good ass shafting? :bird:

Not OAP's brother, crystal meth really messes you up. Must be in the water, but you keep hitting low in them there RCT, you deserve it. :sexface:

Swansea Brothels don't take cash ta, card only...yet they don't have a machine..?

1) You seem to have a fetish and obsession for male asses. I'll leave you to that whilst you're still prematurely E-JACK-ULATING in some pensioners crevice :own3d:

2) I don't go to Rhondda Cynon Taff. The women come to Cardiff on a night out. FACT! you do not know because you live in the third world city that is Swansea! Real Talk! Cardiff University > Swansea University! Cardiff City > Swansea City! Cardiff is the capital city. Swansea is out of the way by Ireland close to where you should be, by all the gypsies you interbreed with.

3) Swansea Brothels do not take cash because no one has cash in Swansea. People fight for their food. There is people in Africa watching Swansea on TV laughing their asses off at people from Swansea 'oh, Marcel, did you see him, did you? that broke jack bastard, he try mug OAP in da street Marcel, come watch, come watch!'

WINNING :dance:
**** verdasco.

Lu Yong all the way :dance:

no homo :dance:
Reply 36
1) You seem to have a fetish and obsession for male asses. I'll leave you to that whilst you're still prematurely E-JACK-ULATING in some pensioners crevice :own3d:

2) I don't go to Rhondda Cynon Taff. The women come to Cardiff on a night out. FACT! you do not know because you live in the third world city that is Swansea! Real Talk! Cardiff University > Swansea University! Cardiff City > Swansea City! Cardiff is the capital city. Swansea is out of the way by Ireland close to where you should be, by all the gypsies you interbreed with.

3) Swansea Brothels do not take cash because no one has cash in Swansea. People fight for their food. There is people in Africa watching Swansea on TV laughing their asses off at people from Swansea 'oh, Marcel, did you see him, did you? that broke jack bastard, he try mug OAP in da street Marcel, come watch, come watch!'

WINNING :dance:

Don't knock it until you've tried it, you should have no trouble with entering gaping sh*teholes with a colostomy bag and enjoying yourself!

After all, it's not unsimilar from Cardiff!

I'm Aber uni, far superior to them all so hush you

Cardiff City better than Swansea City? F*ck me the boy has a sense of humour :yeah: Swim away laddie!

Third world? We got a ****ing Nandos mate! Second only Birmingham as best city in the world :upyours:
(edited 13 years ago)
Thumbs up to those pictures.
Reply 38
Bulky muscle is weird and unattractive. Athletic, lean muscle is beautiful.

I myself seem to subconsciously prefer boyish, wiry builds, but that's because I'm sixteen and, quite honestly, rather childish.
Reply 39
Yes I would be. But I always thought I was a rare specimen who didnt like men like that so I dont think you have too much to worry about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending