The Student Room Group

Sex with flatmate, like eachother, now what?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1550296

I previously posted that thread. Since then, me and that guy had sex. He then got drunk and told me it could never happen again.

However, last night I went to a friends house and the guy got annoyed that i was with another guy. He said he was jealous, that he liked me and finds it impossible when he's with me because he wants me but is scared of ruining our friendship. Fair play, i like him too.

But then he said he'll never be the guy i want him to be, and he wont ever be the boyfriend i want. He told me he wants me to see him as an extremely close friend.

we both agree that friends with benefits doesn't work.

So where now? I like him alot and he has insinuated we will have sex again.

Scroll to see replies

Guy is confused...
Reply 2
Just carry on bamming him the way to a guys heart is through his penis.
Original post by Rory :)
Just carry on bamming him the way to a guys heart is through his penis.

But then she is just going to be FWB when she doesn't want that?
Reply 4
Original post by katebrighteyes
But then she is just going to be FWB when she doesn't want that?

But she said she really likes him and he trust me a guy can only keep being an FWB for so long eventually he will like her.
Original post by Rory :)
But she said she really likes him and he trust me a guy can only keep being an FWB for so long eventually he will like her.

From what i've read, he's told her he likes her too.

What i dont understand is why this guy says he likes her but then says they should stay friends...
Reply 6
Give him a knee trembler once a week to keep breakfast time awkward then once that's done after a few weeks tell him to pop down the shop and buy a can of man the f*ck up. Sounds like a right gopping pussy and some twilight crap 'Oh I'll never be good enough for you sob sob'

Simples.
Reply 7
You both need to get a life
Reply 8
this is the exact same situation that two of my friends found themselves in.. the guy felt that because they had been extremely close before they had sex , and if they had got together and broke up, then it would just have turned messy and he felt that they would have lost their friendship. however in my opinion there seems to be alot more feelings invovled with you two, i say make the jump and tell him that if he doesnt think that a relationship is going to happen then no sex that way there is no confusion
Original post by Davies_M
tell him to pop down the shop and buy a can of man the f*ck up. Sounds like a right gopping pussy and some twilight crap 'Oh I'll never be good enough for you sob sob'

Simples.

This. A thousand times this.
Might also be worth considering whether you can stand going out with someone who has blatant self-esteem issues. It can be a trial...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by TShadow383
Might also be worth considering whether you can stand going out with someone who has blatant self-esteem issues. It can be a trial...

You forgot the part about the knee trembler, that's vital to this ladies success!! :mad:
Reply 11
Original post by TShadow383

Heh. The guy does have self esteem issues. In my head, we could work through them.....am i being stupid!?

Original post by Davies_M
Give him a knee trembler once a week to keep breakfast time awkward then once that's done after a few weeks tell him to pop down the shop and buy a can of man the f*ck up. Sounds like a right gopping pussy and some twilight crap 'Oh I'll never be good enough for you sob sob'

Simples.

Can this man up attitude be sorted or should i really just give up!?
Original post by Anonymous
Can this man up attitude be sorted or should i really just give up!?

Depends whether you have much of a gag reflex or not
..have sex again.
friends with benefits definitely works hahaha
Reply 15
you were with another guy when you "like" this guy? what the **** is wrong with you?
You're both crazy.

Stop messing around and coming up with bs like "it would ruin our friendship" You've had sex, you're "friendship" is gone, you both admitted you like each other.

JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!!!!!
Reply 17
Original post by Fynch101
you were with another guy when you "like" this guy? what the **** is wrong with you?

Am I not allowed to have male friends? I was just round his house with another girl watching a film. He went to school with me. Big deal...
Reply 18
Just so you all know - we're giving it a go. I stopped being stupid and spoke to him. :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
Just so you all know - we're giving it a go. I stopped being stupid and spoke to him. :biggrin:

Goodtimes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending