The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Firm-ers! 2011 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I think I'll join the snowsports, cheese grater, hopefully some sort of rock climbing society and RUMS tennis, MD comedy revue and RUMS women's football and possible the RUMS boat club.... if I can find the time :p:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by hunter'sdaughter
I think I'll join the snowsports, cheese grater, hopefully some sort of rock climbing society and RUMS tennis, MD comedy revue and RUMS women's football and possible the RUMS boat club.... if I can find the time :p:

Oh yeah! snowsports definitely! Snowboarding rocks!:cool:
Original post by Dark Alukard

HELL YES! Did you see they do 2 trips a year, I'm so going!

I can't wait to get back on the skiis :biggrin: I went skiing ages ago and haven't been since so the trips should be pretty fun :p:
Original post by Noodlzzz
HELL YES! Did you see they do 2 trips a year, I'm so going!

really?! that's awesome! I couldn't go this year, so next year I will be on mountain from from morning till night(or when they will close)
firmed for english and french this morning!!
Reply 206
Original post by dj9
gdgd, yeah i'm not bad thanks. haha oh woooow, that's pretty awesome. lil genius we have right here. that's really good though, well done, i'm sure that should make it a lot easier for June right? how many papers you sittting?
yes i got my 1 mark for Maths that i needed from Jan exam so unconditional now. was/still am very excited ha. just gotta wait now. working so much, which is tiring, but summer before we know and then uni. best of luck for the exams, goin of january you should be ok! :headbang:
have you chosen any accomm yet?

thanks! well done on your unconditional! yeh it is, im gonna repeat C3 though, i wanna aim for the A* and its worth a shot :tongue:... ive got 5 more exams! yeh i posted my accomodation letter yesterday as a matter of fact, going for an ensuite single room (there was no option to clarify which one specifically) but my heart is set on frances gardner haha. yourself? whereabouts do you currently live?
Reply 207
Original post by dj9
:smile: yeah you should defo try. i got 93 in c3 but couldnt get 87 in c4 waaa :frown: lol. Only 5 more, awesome hopefully will give you good time to revise woop fun times ha. ensuite single that's the way forward. oo frances gardner, ye thats definitely nice, i would have chosen that but i'm lazy so i went for the closest possible ha. Put a lil note down for campbell house because it seemed quite modern and had a garden :smile: but we shall see. I don't actually live to far, in Purley, near croydon. Only about a 40 minute journey to UCL, but again lazyness :P what about you?

awww thats sucks :frown:. well you only need an A anyway! lool thats like me! i live in east london which is about a 45 min journey by bus to UCL but yeah im kinda lazy haha. and im scared if i stay at home i wont have that much of a social life. oh dear im thinking i should have asked for a closer one now i dont wanna have to pay bus fares to get to my lectures and stuff!!! ahhh! is campbell an intercollegiate one?
Reply 208
Strange that there is no karate club, but still I'll try Shaolin and Wing Chun Kung Fu and maybe Taekwondo. Definitely going to join Anime club. Also want to find music club where I can learn how to play a guitar.... also want to try Mountaineering...

Same here! I'm going to join Anime club too :tongue:
law hopefully! need 38 points at ibdp with 666 or 765 for my highers
Reply 210
Original post by pitchayak
law hopefully! need 38 points at ibdp with 666 or 765 for my highers

Law, nce! Gd luck for the IB points. Are your exams next month?
Reply 211

SNAP!!! if you join, we can go together :biggrin: have you played football before? i was hesitating on this but i'd miss playing football too much and sounds like the social side of it will be epic :colone:
Original post by Dilzone
SNAP!!! if you join, we can go together :biggrin: have you played football before? i was hesitating on this but i'd miss playing football too much and sounds like the social side of it will be epic :colone:

That's would be so cool!! I have played but not for a while so I doubt i'll be that good :p: the social side does look like so much fun! especially the mixed tours :wink:

Congrats on your four offers btw :yep:
Reply 213
That's would be so cool!! I have played but not for a while so I doubt i'll be that good :p: the social side does look like so much fun! especially the mixed tours :wink:

Congrats on your four offers btw :yep:

eh, i'm sure it's just like riding a bike! the sport's night in the union sounds like fun!!! the tours do sound good as well :biggrin: i've heard great things about them!

and thanks! i can finally firm ucl now :tongue:
Reply 214
Original post by dj9
Yeah A will do me, although there is still a part of me which is saying go on might as well try again lol :P it will be gd for you bc if ur aiming for A*, A should be a piece of cake :wink: ha I'm kiddin I know its a tough cookie. What's ur offer again, AAB? East london nice, I'm glad you share my lazyness :smile: and I totally agree the social aspect would be ruined if at home! I know its a bit far ahead but what r u planning to do for 2nd year? Campbell is a ucl student house like FG, but its not ensuite although its meant to be very clean and is a two minute walk (totally awesome). Tbh I wouldn't mind a 5-10 minute journey but I just would love the experience of being able to hop out of bed and be at a lecture in literally minutes, seems surreal haha.

ooooo true. but you have time to think about it i think? but anyway yeah it was AAB. in 2nd year it actually depends... if i make no friends and im a complete loner then ill just move back home :tongue:... if not then ill organise a shared home with some mates i make? one of my close friends is going to UCL too but is staying at home so maybe i can convince her to share in the second year :tongue:. how about you?

and tbh i think a 20-30 min walk would do me some good in the mornings :smile:... keeps me active/wakes me up and all that jazz :biggrin:
Reply 215
UCL baby! :biggrin:
Original post by Dilzone
eh, i'm sure it's just like riding a bike! the sport's night in the union sounds like fun!!! the tours do sound good as well :biggrin: i've heard great things about them!

and thanks! i can finally firm ucl now :tongue:

I can't wait!! September can't come fast enough :biggrin: UCL is definitely the way forward!!
Reply 217
I can't wait!! September can't come fast enough :biggrin: UCL is definitely the way forward!!

yes definitely! UCL ftw.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by dj9
Law, nce! Gd luck for the IB points. Are your exams next month?

thanks i'll need it ): hahhaaha. yeah my exams start may third and end around two weeks after. good luck to you too for whatever course you're doing hopefully i'll see you in september : )
Reply 219
Firmed for Medicine about an hour ago!

Roll. On. September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending