The Student Room Group

What you think off a 10 stone guy

Bout 5'10

I once was 8.5 stone so I have gained a lot but Im still like a stickman I feel.

Ah well kinda like this

But the girls liked him?

Maybe his face and fame?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What is the purpose of this thread?
Reply 2
:curious:
Reply 3
Original post by boromir9111
What is the purpose of this thread?

TO see if girls would find me sexually appealing or repulsive body wise.

I mean at 5'10 8.5 stone I was like a 10 year old boy. I do have a big penis though, ironically
Original post by daman
TO see if girls would find me sexually appealing or repulsive body wise.

I mean at 5'10 8.5 stone I was like a 10 year old boy. I do have a big penis though, ironically

Ok.......you basically want to join the oldest profession known to our society. Good luck with that.....you will have a better shot at some sort of agency you know than an academic forum.
Reply 5
Ok.......you basically want to join the oldest profession known to our society. Good luck with that.....you will have a better shot at some sort of agency you know than an academic forum.

NO I dotn want to be a prostitute. Im a dude.
Original post by daman
NO I dotn want to be a prostitute. Im a dude.

I know you're a dude. There's a name for that as well :tongue:
Reply 7
I know you're a dude. There's a name for that as well :tongue:

Well I dotn want to be a gigalo

I just want to know if it even worth my time approaching girls.

I hate nightclubs I feel like a lost and crowded out boy in them haha....
This thread is pointless. But the Leo pics :lovedup:
Reply 9
Original post by xEndeavors
This thread is pointless. But the Leo pics :lovedup:

Oh if young Leos skinny ass makes you happy then thats good news for me...
Reply 10
NO.
Reply 11
Original post by Malsy
NO.

NO what?
Reply 12
no to skinny boys. id rather them be fatter than skinny winny.
Reply 13
stop being so paranoid though daman. dear. if you're worried do something about it. as you said when you're in the clubs.....
Reply 14
Original post by Malsy
stop being so paranoid though daman. dear. if you're worried do something about it. as you said when you're in the clubs.....

I used to be 115lbs when I was 18.

I am now about 135lbs

I was 160lbs but it was mostly fat. Now I just toned.

I hate eating though...I gotta eat like 3500kcals to gain muscle. ANd I gotta eat only healthy foods cause I get acne.

3500kclas of healthy food per day is not fun.
Original post by daman
Well I dotn want to be a gigalo

I just want to know if it even worth my time approaching girls.

I hate nightclubs I feel like a lost and crowded out boy in them haha....

Of course it's worth approaching them only if you're confident with yourself, if not then don't bother......they will smell it off you from a mile away :tongue: Just be confident in yourself and start bulking up :smile:
Reply 16
ideally i think guys should be reasonably muscly with some fat, eg rugby players...at least heavier than me! Also girls first look at you, then later your penis! The guy in the pic hasn't entered puberty.
Reply 17
Original post by daman
I used to be 115lbs when I was 18.

I am now about 135lbs

I was 160lbs but it was mostly fat. Now I just toned.

I hate eating though...I gotta eat like 3500kcals to gain muscle. ANd I gotta eat only healthy foods cause I get acne.

3500kclas of healthy food per day is not fun.

please eat. i like men with a good appetite.
Reply 18
Considering I'm 5'9 and weigh 10stone, I'd probably feel slightly bigger in comparison, which would just make me paranoid and feel fat.
Reply 19
Of course it's worth approaching them only if you're confident with yourself, if not then don't bother......they will smell it off you from a mile away :tongue: Just be confident in yourself and start bulking up :smile:

Well I am confident in myself. As in I am now 135 so quite happy compared to when I was 115. I would be happier at 145-155. but I mean its not like gonna make much difference in terms of me approaching girls. I talked to girls when i was always skinny the same as I did when I was heavier. In fact i was better when I was skinnier as I had less acne and better looking, when I bulked up I got fat and spotty and avoided girls.

I am just wondering if they will be not sexually aroused or whatever?

Better than fat though I guess?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending