The Student Room Group

Girls: Male physique

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Davies_M
Don't knock it until you've tried it, you should have no trouble with entering gaping sh*teholes with a colostomy bag and enjoying yourself!

thinly veiled 'I like doing other men up the ass' post imo.

After all, it's not unsimilar from Cardiff!

I'm Aber uni, far superior to them all so hush you

Im going to Aberystwyth in September so shush and no its not superior to Cardiff University. You may want to check the Welsh ranking table lad! For some subjects yes, on the whole no!

Cardiff City better than Swansea City? F*ck me the boy has a sense of humour :yeah: Swim away laddie!

Cardiff - 2nd
Swansea -4th

That is all!

Third world? We got a ****ing Nandos mate! Second only Birmingham as best city in the world :upyours:

Yes mate. You are living in a third world dump that even immigrants who face death in their home country would turn away from. Its a complete and utter dive. Also, you have a Nando's? Go Swansea! We have 3 in Cardiff but I guess thats due to our population due to being the capital, having a better work ethic, in general we're better at everything. Its just as well you're all the way to the south west out of the way! can you imagine if you were close to England? The Queen would want to split Wales and England at the border if she saw you lot of gypsy beggars. You lot of sadistic jacks are lucky to have a Primark in Swansea and you should be grateful we gave you that, now go do some work you Jeremy Kyle Show Mess.

This says it all :lol:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/08/23/travellers-pose-a-dilemma-at-swansea-stadium-car-park-91466-27116357/

All inbred gypsies in Swansea. Get back in your caravan lad! I'm not surprised you went to Aberystwyth to be honest. Bet it was a bit of culture shock going from a dive like Swansea to nice close knit community town like Aberystwyth wasn't it?

Second to Birmingham? yeah right mate. Just clearly proves you've been chasing the dragon with way too many of your daft jack friends. Birmingham is a dive too!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
thinly veiled 'I like doing other men up the ass' post imo.

Im going to Aberystwyth in September so shush and no its not superior to Cardiff University. You may want to check the Welsh ranking table lad! For some subjects yes, on the whole no!

Cardiff - 2nd
Swansea -4th

That is all!

Yes mate. You are living in a third world dump that even immigrants who face death in their home country would turn away from. Its a complete and utter dive. Also, you have a Nando's? Go Swansea! We have 3 in Cardiff but I guess thats due to our population due to being the capital, having a better work ethic, in general we're better at everything. Its just as well you're all the way to the south west out of the way! can you imagine if you were close to England? The Queen would want to split Wales and England at the border if she saw you lot of gypsy beggars. You lot of sadistic jacks are lucky to have a Primark in Swansea and you should be grateful we gave you that, now go do some work you Jeremy Kyle Show Mess.

This says it all :lol:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/08/23/travellers-pose-a-dilemma-at-swansea-stadium-car-park-91466-27116357/

All inbred gypsies in Swansea. Get back in your caravan lad! I'm not surprised you went to Aberystwyth to be honest. Bet it was a bit of culture shock going from a dive like Swansea to nice close knit community town like Aberystwyth wasn't it?

Second to Birmingham? yeah right mate. Just clearly proves you've been chasing the dragon with way too many of your daft jack friends. Birmingham is a dive too!

You're coming to Aber, what you studying? Plan on swimming up do you? Heared you blues fans are good at that :colone:

You may have more nandos, but does Cardiff have Hitler house?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371091/Swansea-house-looks-like-Hitler-complete-naff-parting.html

'Third on the Reich!'
Swansea wit for you brother! :chaplin:

Call us gypsies all you want, better than being a pikey stingey runt (keep it family friendly shall we? :mmm: ) that sounds like you've got a blocked nose and a sumo wrestler currently doing a death grip on your nuts!

Birmingham has more redeeming features than Cardiff. Can't live off the notoriety of chippy lane forever brother! :wink:
Reply 42
Original post by tite23
Bulky muscle is weird and unattractive. Athletic, lean muscle is beautiful.

I myself seem to subconsciously prefer boyish, wiry builds, but that's because I'm sixteen and, quite honestly, rather childish.

So, how would you class the pics in the OP?
Reply 43
Even though it's the same guy..He looks alot better in the first picture.
And by the wayas long as you're not obsessively working out and dont look like Arnold Schwarzenegger then you're fine lol.
I really hate six packs and big muscles, just not a turn on for mee
No it is not repulsive so don't worry...plus everyone are attracted to different types, maybe the girl in question would find you incredibly repulsive or even more attractive for something else... so be who you want to be and someone who is likeminded to you and that you hopefully would find attractive will find you attractive and like you for who you are..
Not at all.

You do realise what the women from Rhondda Cynon Taff are like don't you? Also, I live in Cardiff, I am not from Cardiff so if you're going to talk make it real talk!

WINNING! :dance:

What are women from Rhondda Cynon Taff like then?
Curious, seeing as I'm from there...
Don't knock it until you've tried it, you should have no trouble with entering gaping sh*teholes with a colostomy bag and enjoying yourself!

After all, it's not unsimilar from Cardiff!

I'm Aber uni, far superior to them all so hush you

Cardiff City better than Swansea City? F*ck me the boy has a sense of humour :yeah: Swim away laddie!

Third world? We got a ****ing Nandos mate! Second only Birmingham as best city in the world :upyours:

LOL!

You only need to watch 'Swansea Love Story' on youtube to have a good taste of Swanseas...better side. :teehee:
I love a bit of muscle and 6 pack on a guy!! HOT! :wink: Not extreme ones where they're so muscly though. I don't like flabby fat bellies either.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh come on, what do I have to gain by posting a random pic?? If you really want to know my stats, I'm 174lbs and 9.2% BF (measured on a bod pod).

If you think that those are love handles, btw, then maybe you should check this out and stop being jealous of people who have achieved a good physique just because you can't be bothered to get of your ass.

I simply asked girls whether a bulkier physique than mine would be vulgar. I didn't want compliments or hate from insecure men like you.

I don't want an argument; I find it's futile to argue with people who are so insecure that they get angry about other people's bodies. But I'm sure you'll want to retort with what you think is a witty comment or insult to try and recover some self-esteem.

Most people post pictures of their bodies if they aren't insecure about it. I do so on bb websites; this is me before my cut and I won't finish till june:

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p472/ipodule/front1.jpg

I know it takes 2 seconds to take a picture on your laptop and upload it. If you bothered to search google and scower for two pictures which don't look particularly alike...you've spent just as much/more time. You still could easily post a picture to know what you're working with.

Always the people who post - this isn't my body...but it looks like it - also tend to be the ones who come up in fitness forums with the most comedic gold.

Aside from this, if you have a good body, you know.
Reply 50
Most people on this website seem to be good looking and have six packs
Not repulsed but not my type of guy.
btw just realised you 'stats' without even telling your height. LOL. Comedy genius.
Not fan of large muscles either and I'm 25. I think it depends on the lady, what they like personally. Generally, it seems we like athletic but not bulky and bulgy.

I'd say just do what you want anyway. It's a lifestyle that you enjoy, so the person you end up with has to like you for what you are.
Hmm I think it's all a bit too big muscle-wise, but I wouldn't be repulsed :tongue:
You're coming to Aber, what you studying? Plan on swimming up do you? Heared you blues fans are good at that :colone:

No. People in Cardiff can afford cars mate. We don't live in poverty like you lot down the South West. Also, I don't support the Cardiff Blues. Rugby at that level is a fags game where they all maul on top of each for sly off camera gropes. Real rugby players play lower level where it is still okay to punch people, high tackle and break people in half. That's real sport with PASHUN! :wink:

You may have more nandos, but does Cardiff have Hitler house?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371091/Swansea-house-looks-like-Hitler-complete-naff-parting.html

'Third on the Reich!'
Swansea wit for you brother! :chaplin:

That house must be in honour of your father to be fair. A Nazi, gypsy jack living in squalor mugging all the poor polish people that go to Swansea to work. Its sick that you have to mug hard working Eastern Europeans to survive because you're too lazy to work. Considering people from Swansea are just like dogs, especially the women who lets face it, in a nutshell, are ****ING VILE, you should be put down!

Call us gypsies all you want, better than being a pikey stingey runt (keep it family friendly shall we? :mmm: ) that sounds like you've got a blocked nose and a sumo wrestler currently doing a death grip on your nuts!

You're all inbred gypsies mate. You all have caravans in a gypsy camp by the Liberty Stadium and live in severe poverty. You have houses that look like Hitler because that shows how intellectually retarded you are, the majority of you probably support the BNP/EDL/WDL like Millwall fans because you lack any depth within your brain cell structure. I really sympathise with you lot down there. Personally, had I been from there, I would have found the nearest flyover and jumped simply because I'd rather be dead than suffering the embarrassment of having to tell people i'm from Swansea.

Birmingham has more redeeming features than Cardiff. Can't live off the notoriety of chippy lane forever brother! :wink:

yeah Birmingham is a lot nicer than the **** hole you live in I must say. We don't live off that notoriety. We just have a lot more things than you in everything. Shops, infrastructure, better looking women, better at sports, better business, we're richer, we have nicer cars, better restaurants, I could go on all day but I don't want you to turn to your mother and have to ask her 'why did you give birth to me in this absolute **** hole? I wouldn't want to you through that lad! I have a caring side for you and you've clearly already struggled enough having to live your life so far there.
Reply 56
Original post by MrsCrackFox
What are women from Rhondda Cynon Taff like then?
Curious, seeing as I'm from there...

Wonderous creatures, it's like an episode of Blue Planet watching those majestic manatee flailing about!

No. People in Cardiff can afford cars mate. We don't live in poverty like you lot down the South West. Also, I don't support the Cardiff Blues. Rugby at that level is a fags game where they all maul on top of each for sly off camera gropes. Real rugby players play lower level where it is still okay to punch people, high tackle and break people in half. That's real sport with PASHUN! :wink:

That house must be in honour of your father to be fair. A Nazi, gypsy jack living in squalor mugging all the poor polish people that go to Swansea to work. Its sick that you have to mug hard working Eastern Europeans to survive because you're too lazy to work. Considering people from Swansea are just like dogs, especially the women who lets face it, in a nutshell, are ****ING VILE, you should be put down!

You're all inbred gypsies mate. You all have caravans in a gypsy camp by the Liberty Stadium and live in severe poverty. You have houses that look like Hitler because that shows how intellectually retarded you are, the majority of you probably support the BNP/EDL/WDL like Millwall fans because you lack any depth within your brain cell structure. I really sympathise with you lot down there. Personally, had I been from there, I would have found the nearest flyover and jumped simply because I'd rather be dead than suffering the embarrassment of having to tell people i'm from Swansea.

yeah Birmingham is a lot nicer than the **** hole you live in I must say. We don't live off that notoriety. We just have a lot more things than you in everything. Shops, infrastructure, better looking women, better at sports, better business, we're richer, we have nicer cars, better restaurants, I could go on all day but I don't want you to turn to your mother and have to ask her 'why did you give birth to me in this absolute **** hole? I wouldn't want to you through that lad! I have a caring side for you and you've clearly already struggled enough having to live your life so far there.

Come back when you've got REAL TALK brother! :chaplin:
Wonderous creatures, it's like an episode of Blue Planet watching those majestic manatee flailing about!

So what are the women like in Swansea then?

Just out of curiosity. :cookie:
Reply 58
Original post by MrsCrackFox
So what are the women like in Swansea then?

Just out of curiosity. :cookie:

Elegant majestic beauties that the eye and brain strains to fathom. The way their stomach curls over their tightly fitted belts which they call skirts, the bra straps (if they aren't already pregnant ofcourse) cutting into their flesh as they attempt to hold up their voluptuous saggy breasts, hands and shoulders large enough to crush pure steel...

My lord, I need to sit down and catch my breath...such beauty is hard to describe!
Reply 59
Original post by Anonymous
So, how would you class the pics in the OP?

The first one was attractive, second one looked too much like a grown man to be appealing to me - but I'm abnormal. Don't base anything off of my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending