The Student Room Group

Going down on a circumcised girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
trust me she's hot otherwise I wouldn't be interested in her!

Whatta ****
" On June 28, 2007 Egypt banned female genital cutting after the death of 12-year-old Badour Shaker during a genital circumcision. The Guardian of Britain reported that her death "sparked widespread condemnation" of the practice. However, Britain has had its own problem confronting cases of FGC, as immigrants from Africa have been known to send their daughters to their home nations to undergo the procedure before returning to Britain. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting#Near_.E2.80.93_Middle_East

She probably got hers before it was banned.... :frown:

It's horrible, I can't possibly think of a reason why people would want to circumcise a girl.

But yeah, like others have said, you should probably talk to her about it honestly, frankly and sympathetically, and do more research to find out how it could affect a relationship psychologically and sexually. OP you do sound a bit shallow, just staying with her because she's "hot". Be more empathetic, otherwise she deserves someone better and more understanding.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 42
Euww, thats raw.

Yeah, I don't blame you if you wanted to jump ship.
Reply 43
I know you went through this horrible traumatic thing and you probably feel really awkward but...what about MEEEEE?
Reply 44
Original post by louholl
Don't think you can anyway, aren't they supposed to be stitched together??? Leaving a bit free for obvious reasons?? Menstruate, sex and to urinate ??

you don't urinate through your vagina :facepalm2:
Reply 45
Original post by KKKKatie

The urethra is located only a little way above the vagina

when the labia are stitched together, it covers the urethra too,
so yes the hole left is also for urination
Reply 46
Anonymous#1..... when you say she is a Christian, do you mean Coptic Christian or ND Christian? there was a programme about FGM in Christian tribes on it just last night on FX.....coincidence or what! ;_;
Reply 47

.....a urethra is next to a vagina, you need a vagina to have intercourse......that's is why they leave that part unstiched ( to have sex, urinate and menstruate)
Original post by pooo
It wasn't just his unwillingness to understand the sensitivity of this issue it was also his 'she's hot, I wouldn't be going out with,her otherwise' which suggests he is shallow and makes me,think his reasons for gettong squirmish are shallow as well.

I know i'm being harsh but I have an in built defence. A very good female friend of mine who I absolutely love without a doubt was raped 8 months ago, she struggled so much, her life just fell apart. Despite the fact that she was assaulted, lost her virginity and was sober during the whole event (which was perpetrated by a guy she KNOWS) she didn't go to the police. She told me 23 weeks after the event and made me swear not to tell anyone (i wonder if this applies to the internet...oh ****), I couldn't believe it. Hearing her story had the most profound effect on me, I felt angry, confused and it was the closes i've been to tears in 10 years. I just wanted to take her and hide her away from the evil of the world. A week later she text me and said how good she felt after getting it off her chest and I was really happy especially because of the graphic detail, the tears, everything madr me think she would have felt worse, but she said she relived it almost everyday and saying it out loud almost sealed it as an event and not something that defined who she was. I was really glad and then bang, thay night she turned up at my door in tears. She had told her boyfriend AND HE DUMPED HER. Dumped her for a traumatic robbery of her diginity, her independance. A violent abuse of her feminity, that fucling boy RAPED my friend, violated her body, poisened her head with the memory and rendered her an emotional mess and her boyfriend wanted 'some time apart' after hearing this.

That is what is wrong with me, I keep linking the two responses. I am sorry for her BF and I am sorry for OP that they are (innocently, unintentionally no doubt) so disattached from the tragedy that being an abused women means.

Tell me to man up, tell me to grow some balls but I have no respect for someone who even refuses to try and understand and accept the scars women carry after event like these. Be it female mutilation which leaves her insecure, mutilated and effectively broken down there or raped...which is a slightly more extreme version.

I am not right for linking the two, but I guess I too, like OP have a 'mental thing' and I cannot help but get in a rage at these such thoughts. For that I apologise.

How dare you post details of somebody else's traumatising experience on TSR. That is sickening.
Original post by louholl
.....a urethra is next to a vagina, you need a vagina to have intercourse......that's is why they leave that part unstiched ( to have sex, urinate and menstruate)

You said vagina and sex in the same sentence. :ahee:
Reply 50
Original post by Munchies-YumYum

You said vagina and sex in the same sentence. :ahee:

So I did ?! lol !!!!!:smile:
Original post by louholl
So I did ?! lol !!!!!:smile:

Yes, I wanted to point out that you're a very naughty girl.
Reply 52

Yes, I wanted to point out that you're a very naughty girl.

hehe.......:wink:
Reply 53
Original post by Anonymous
How dare you post details of somebody else's traumatising experience on TSR. That is sickening.

:facepalm2:

It's 'no one's' trauma. The internet is anonymous and fyi I actually found out about this all after using her laptop over night and then probing her about her internet history. She showed me a description (written 12 hours after the event) on a rape victim advice forum.

How dare I? I dare because it was a lowly disgusting act ans you can't just shush this sort of thing - I haven't in any way insulted her by doing this or associated it with her person at all.

If I had a friend with no front teeth and I posted on an anonymous platform about knowing someone with no front teeth it doesn't mean i'm demeaning their lack of teeth - rape doesn't define who she is.

Also, why post anon? Unless you ARE the rapist what have you got to hide?
Going down on her probably wouldn't be very pleasurable for her seeing as they remove the clitoris or at least part of it....and maybe you should check the extent of the circumcision because some girls are sewn up and it's extremely hard for them to have sex.

However, I find it odd that if she's been circumcised, she's allowed to be in bed with a guy, I mean if her parents did that to her in her childhood what will they do if they find out she's having sex......
Reply 55
Reply 56
Original post by midlandsman
So messed up... I'm not sure there's really any point going down on her dude. If she doesn't have a clitoris I don't see how she's going to orgasm from it.

They only remove the clitoral hood, not the clitoris as its an internal organ. When guys are circumcised they don't take off their whole knob do they! Sounds like you've never seen one before tbh ha!
Original post by BeccaBee
They only remove the clitoral hood, not the clitoris as its an internal organ. When guys are circumcised they don't take off their whole knob do they! Sounds like you've never seen one before tbh ha!

You're wrong. They sometimes remove the whole clitoris.
there are 4 different types apparently......from removal of the clitoris hood only to the full removal of the clitoris and inner labia
Reply 59
Original post by BeccaBee

**** off. If you're gonna try and correct someone at least get your facts right. Sounds like you've never seen a female 'circumcision' before tbh ha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending