The Student Room Group

Ok so he's been seeing her....

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months. I lost my virginity to him, but he lost his before to a girl that was not only underage but a dirty slag. I know I shouldn't care about his past, but that's another issue. Since it happened he has never spoken to her again as she was the gf of his mate.

BUT I've found out that lately he's been seeing her when he goes to sport club thing. I really don't like this, he never even mentioned it to me. I feel uncomfortable with bfs ex's at the best of times, but this just seems on a different level. I don't trust him, because he's basically one of those guys that will take whatever s offered sometimes. And this girl was his first so he shares something with her. But I feel like a bitch to break up with him because of this....

Advice?
Reply 1
well you shouldn't be going out with him if he's one of those guys that will take whatever's offered sometimes
do you mean he's seen her as in cheating or seen her as in oh there she is? i can see why you are jealous, why dont you chat to him?

jusr re-read it again and i'd say take it as a learning curve and move on
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by emeritus2011
do you mean he's seen her as in cheating or seen her as in oh there she is? i can see why you are jealous, why dont you chat to him?

jusr re-read it again and i'd say take it as a learning curve and move on

As in she's there...... I don't know what their relationship was like before because I only have his side, if he starts chatting and being friends with her again I'd have to issue an ultimatum....
Reply 4
does she just happen to be in the same place or is he actively going to spend time there with her?

im not entirely sure it bodes well considering he's the sort of guy who will shag his mate's underage girlfriend though......
Reply 5
Tie the bastard to a chair with some PBO fiber rope, get a whip and torture his penis and balls until he reveals what's really going on.
Reply 6
If he takes whatever's on offer, what does that say for you?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months. I lost my virginity to him, but he lost his before to a girl that was not only underage but a dirty slag. I know I shouldn't care about his past, but that's another issue. Since it happened he has never spoken to her again as she was the gf of his mate.

BUT I've found out that lately he's been seeing her when he goes to sport club thing. I really don't like this, he never even mentioned it to me. I feel uncomfortable with bfs ex's at the best of times, but this just seems on a different level. I don't trust him, because he's basically one of those guys that will take whatever s offered sometimes. And this girl was his first so he shares something with her. But I feel like a bitch to break up with him because of this....

Advice?

Brilliant basis for a relationship. He sounds like a keeper.
you said it yourself love, you don't trust him. I understand you're not going to chuck away a relationship that's important to you, but if he's the type that would cheat, and you believe that he might, I'd seriously consider what you're doing here. We all have our moments of doubt, my boyfriend still occasionally bumps into a girl he was seeing (and I'm not a huge fan of that) but if I honestly believed that he would take it further than a catch up every once in a while, I would AT LEAST have a chat with him and seriously re-evaluate the relationship.
Original post by Anonymous
As in she's there...... I don't know what their relationship was like before because I only have his side, if he starts chatting and being friends with her again I'd have to issue an ultimatum....

Oh so i got it right the first time round :smile: well if he hasnt already given you a reason to doubt him and if your brave enough i'd give him a chance
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Just stalk him to the gym, wearing a burka so no one recognises you (take advantage of this whilst it's still legal!), and see if the two chat or do anything worse.
You don't trust him, and he's the kinda guy that would take whatever's on offer? :lolwut: Why are you with him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending