The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KrazyKro
Plenty of talented demestic batsmen being exposed by IPL, if anything India's cricket future looks excellent I would say.

I too can't seem to pick a team to support this year, last year I supported KIXP cause I love the pair of Sangakkara and Jayawardene and I also supported Rajasthan Royals purely because of Yusuf Pathan, that man is pure class (on his day ofcourse) but I look forward to any match he's in.

I think I'm gonna support Deccan Chargers and RR this year. RR because I love Ajmer and its in Rajasthan (I was born in Gujarat which is next to Rajasthan too :wink:) and they certainly have a very good squad who could win the IPL and DC because I LOVE fast bowlers (cause I am aspiring to be one too :colondollar:) and they have the best paceman, Dale Steyn...damn, how I wish Pakistani players played IPL too, Shoaib Akhtar :ahee:

Pathan is very good in T20s but he's nowhere near class...people use that word too easily. But yeah they do have some exciting players - Warne, Watson and now Ross Taylor...Warne bowled beautifully today.

You should still pick a first team though...its how its done! :biggrin: Would go for RR if you were born close to there. Yeah would've been great to see Akhtar...I remember the one season he played, in one of the games he took 4 early wickets and had the whole KKR crowd behind him was so cool! On the other hand u have ungreatful wretcheds like Tanvir that would be better off staying in Pak :colonhash:
Original post by Manesh2468
:frown:fine the people that aint on the wc take the tour lol to "improve" facing countys here for training, beats nothing lol:biggrin:

Awesome idea! But knowing the Indian team they would send the worst of the lot for faltu tours like this...still our bench has improved like hell now. Ah playing for a county...that would be a dream come true for me :h: Specially as the amount of competition would be nothing like in India :cool:
Original post by Manesh2468
lol go to sleep, im use to late nights :h: , yeh we stole the thread with that timewaster guy along long time ago roflmao freshyjacked it, was fun with the commentry while the match was going tho:smile:

not timewaster <.< timepasser lol my bad

lol this seems to be happening a lot recently with cricket threads Im involved in :biggrin:

Thats right, bitch. Dont ruin my awesome name, I aint no timewaster :tongue:
Original post by moanycar.
I shall go to sleep and have more dreams of touring with Team India :smile:
Oh and the sad pathetic part where Virat Kohli is my boyfriend :tongue:

LOL, our commentary was jokes :smile:
We must continue our freshyness....:colondollar:

Goodnight :biggrin: :wink:

The second part is jus going to stay a dream :wink:

Nah it wasnt freshyness...we're jus poncey Cricket admirers...atleast I am :wink:
Reply 324

Well, for the 1st 10 overs, the Royals dominated, getting Delhi at a wonderful 44-4,dismissing dangerous Sehwag.

Then in the next 10 overs Delhi accumilated 107 runs :biggrin:
So....the Royals completely lost it.

But they batted reasonably well, and won comfortably. :smile:

We'll see about the RCB VS RR match. It really can go either way. Its T20, it can be anyone's game on their day.

So yeah.... 19th April is the day :biggrin:

Hahah I just saw the highlights, Tait's bowling is so orgasmic. Can't wait for Watson to come back now, especially after what he's been doing against Bangladesh. He's coming back by April 19th, be warned :colone:

We should have knocked Delhi out for less than 100, I would have been loling hard @ Delhi for doing that twice in a row.

P.S. Sorry to hear about RCB last night :wink:
Reply 325
So what team then??? :gah:
Original post by blueray
So what team then??? :gah:

Super Kings :cool:

Even though we lost 2 wickets in the first two balls today. :colone:
Original post by The_Timepasser

Nah it wasnt freshyness...we're jus poncey Cricket admirers...atleast I am :wink:

lol this seems to be happening a lot recently with cricket threads Im involved in :biggrin:

Thats right, bitch. Dont ruin my awesome name, I aint no timewaster :tongue:

pshh lol it was freshyness for sure dont hide it! and from now on i shall call you the timewaster roflmao, eat that bitch! lol jkin
Superkings :d
msd :wink:
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Super Kings :cool:

Even though we lost 2 wickets in the first two balls today. :colone:

You must be so happy :biggrin:
Chennai have been amazing. Hope they maintain it in 2nd innings :smile:

Lol, can't you let a girl dream?
And it SOOOO was freshyness :smile:
You must be so happy :biggrin:
Chennai have been amazing. Hope they maintain it in 2nd innings :smile:

Yeah chuffed atm. Hopefully we can bowl em. Ashwin for a hatrick! :biggrin:
lol gilly's gonna need a century to save punjab today!
Yeah chuffed atm. Hopefully we can bowl em. Ashwin for a hatrick! :biggrin:

Ha, defo :smile: Gotta love Ashwin.
Vijay and Badri were brilliant, stablised innings SO WELL :biggrin:

Then Dhoni :wink:

Wooo Super Kings. If not RCB...gotta be CSK.
Looking forward to Pune's game aswell.
Reply 334
Kings XI Punjab
Original post by fudgesundae
lol gilly's gonna need a century to save punjab today!

KVIP have a chance....but game turning towards CSK.
But its T20, lets see :smile:
Hope the match isn't one-sided.
Ha, defo :smile: Gotta love Ashwin.
Vijay and Badri were brilliant, stablised innings SO WELL :biggrin:

Then Dhoni :wink:

Wooo Super Kings. If not RCB...gotta be CSK.
Looking forward to Pune's game aswell.

Carrom ball :coma:

Yeah that partnership between Vijay and Badrinath was so key and very well done. And Dhoni is a ****ing legend lol

CSK ftw :biggrin:

Yeah the Pune Kochi game is hopefully good. Two new sides so should be interesting.
Carrom ball :coma:

Yeah that partnership between Vijay and Badrinath was so key and very well done. And Dhoni is a ****ing legend lol

CSK ftw :biggrin:

Yeah the Pune Kochi game is hopefully good. Two new sides so should be interesting.

LOL :smile:
Wanted him to get a wicket 1st ball :frown:
Aaah well...he's economical, and just a Legend in general :smile:

Fully LOVE Dhoni, but miss his hair!

Come on Pune for the next match. But hope it's close :smile:
LOL at Mrs Dhoni :smile:
LOL :smile:
Wanted him to get a wicket 1st ball :frown:
Aaah well...he's economical, and just a Legend in general :smile:

Fully LOVE Dhoni, but miss his hair!

Come on Pune for the next match. But hope it's close :smile:

Morkel should have caught that mistime of Ashwin.

LOL it gets shorter and shorter. But if he hits the ball as well as he is doing I don't care lol

Latest